Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,649 members, 7,948,472 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

An Ode To Nafessa: The Most Admired And Respected Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ode To Nafessa: The Most Admired And Respected Nairalander (491 Views)

Nigeria, Most Admired African Nation In Spite Of Criticisms / The Most Respected & Honoured Man In Nigeria Currently / Who Are Your 5 Most Respected Nigerians ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ode To Nafessa: The Most Admired And Respected Nairalander by kmariko: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Heres what what this wonderful lady wrote of one of our fallen Heros

"‘O Allaah, forgive and have mercy upon him, excuse him and pardon him, and make honorable his reception. Expand,his entry, and cleanse him with water, snow, and ice, and purify him of sin as a white robe is purified of filth. Exchange his home for a better home, and his family for a better family, and his spouse for a better spouse. Admit him into the Garden, protect him from the punishment of the grave and the torment of the Fire.’"

And Here what other Nairalanders wrote about her including yours sincerely ( a disclaimer ),

Papiwata wrote
Nafeesa. Your calm, blow-by-blow description of a war raging all around you is proof enough that you are blessed with nerves of steel, which I would not be surprised to hear developed during and after military training you underwent at some point.

With Nairaland's intrepid combat reporter, Sirius Black now offline in self-exile from the job of writing war dispatches, your dispassionate front-line accounts fill a huge information void that was left when Sirius Black fell silent. Even more remarkable to me than the composed vividness of your first-person accounts describing street battles, is the very fact that you have not as yet exercised your option to simply pack up and board the next flight to safety within or without Nigeria, before airports close to civilians and trap you amid the mayhem.

I wish you the very best in the perilous place that you evidently reside, Nafeesa, but I also wish to advise that you keep your passport and other vitals packed and ready for hurried departure, if word comes on short notice that the chit has hit the fan over there, and the time is at hand to raise dust and leave in a hurry.

Keep your head down, fine woman, and, if you MUST remain there, keep us updated as history unfolds, to the best of your ability.

Faculty 14 wrote
I salute ur courage ma'am..Uve got d guts of a soja I wonda y u ain't one
sry for d loss of ur loved ones
I wish u all d best n may God see u tru.

LordMecuzy wrote
Woow really sorry for ur loved ones. We would surely overcome all this someday.

Kmariko Wrote;
@ nafeesa...I thank you so much for what you are doing. My heart goes out to you for the lose of your loved ones and those in your community. Your reporting at least shows / lets our gallant and women know that we do care and appreciate all they are doing. Please do not give up we will get through this trying time.

Thanks and be well.

Ayatullah wrote
GREAT NafeesaAA!
Thanks a lot for your report, it was quite detailed, you kind of take me to the war theatre. You put a big shame to the 'Original Poster' (OP) who said he was reporting from the bush, but I believe he just listened to NTA news and started his fictitious report.

Sorry for those loved ones you've lost. May the Almighty God bring back peace to Nigeria.

IdomaLikita wrote
Nafeesa's source of info from the NorthEast beats ALL others,even Beegeagle (since Sirius Black went down)! I always wait for her to say something before I comment, because her analysis is OFTEN true thus forms the foundation for further input! Keep it up, Ma'am!

Jank23H summed it up
Well done NafeesaAA........Well done.
Re: An Ode To Nafessa: The Most Admired And Respected Nairalander by SeverusSnape(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2014
An ode to a Nightingale.
Re: An Ode To Nafessa: The Most Admired And Respected Nairalander by idupaul: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2014
She sounds like a great person but my hunch tells me there is more to this character than we know , my hunch tells me the character is not even female and might be part of somthing I can really figure out now
Re: An Ode To Nafessa: The Most Admired And Respected Nairalander by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2014
when did she die and was she r@ped to death by bokos?

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: President Jonathan As A Teenager (pictures) / PDP Reps To Sue APC Colleagues! / Ali Modu Sheriff, In Secret Visit To Arms-laden Chad-bound Plane In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.