Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Meaningful Nigeria Songs And The Message They Convey - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meaningful Nigeria Songs And The Message They Convey (846 Views)

6 Wack Nigeria Songs That Became Hits / Download Old And Fresh Nigeria Songs All For Free / Download My Favourite Nigeria Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meaningful Nigeria Songs And The Message They Convey by tobechi74: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Most naija Music dont sink deep into our minds and alter our thoughts. The song carries no message .that the singer is trying to pass on. Songs are only good ffor dancing and nothing more.m
Thankfully not all Nigerian musicians are in that category. There are some who actually take time to work on the content of their lyrics. We have Asa, Darey art alade, Tuface
Re: Meaningful Nigeria Songs And The Message They Convey by tobechi74: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2014
example include

STYLPLUS

; IYABASIRA ; exposing how restaurant owners charm their food to keep costumers

DARE ART ALADE ; NOTE THE GIRL:a love gone sour
love the way you are ; a song about a patner who is not contended with her body and plans to change, dare advices her to remain like that and appreciate her self
Re: Meaningful Nigeria Songs And The Message They Convey by tobechi74: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2014
FAZE
ORIGINALITY ; A celebration of nigerian heroes who have created a legacy in various field of life.faze hopes to be in the list.
Letter to my brother ; dedicated to 2face askin 4 reconcilation ,change of behavior and wishing him success.
Faze alone ; true life story describing fall of plantation boys.
Re: Meaningful Nigeria Songs And The Message They Convey by Westlife2013(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2014
Destiny by Smashy; an introvert who looked down on himself but yet love chose him, here it is https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/3140
Re: Meaningful Nigeria Songs And The Message They Convey by tobechi74: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
SOUND SOULTAN
AREA ; an appeal to nigerians in diaspora not to neglect their father land
orobo ; dedicated to fat ladies
2010 ; goverment failed promise to transform nigeria by 2010 and how past vocal activist like fela ended up in the grave

(1) (Reply)

ream / i / Nigerian Artists Leave Adele's Hello Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.