Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,450 members, 7,978,448 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

[PHOTOS] Lil Wayne Gifts His 16-year Old Daughter A Ferrari, BMW On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Lil Wayne Gifts His 16-year Old Daughter A Ferrari, BMW On Her Birthday (1407 Views)

Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer / Davido Gets His Daughter A Customised OBO Blinded Out Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Lil Wayne Gifts His 16-year Old Daughter A Ferrari, BMW On Her Birthday by okon11: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Rapper Lil Wayne alongside friends in the industry celebrated his beautiful daughter as she turned 16. The rapper gifted her with 2 lovely automobiles which includes a Ferrari and a BMW.
The birthday girl also held a large bash, where guests wore white for a ‘winter white affair’.

[img]http://www..com.ng/media/k2/items/cache/d0dee64853976ef255dfca075907f666_M.jpg[/img]

See more pics: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/1811-photos-lil-wayne-gifts-his-16-year-old-daughter-a-ferrari-bmw-on-her-birthday
Re: [PHOTOS] Lil Wayne Gifts His 16-year Old Daughter A Ferrari, BMW On Her Birthday by Jamean(f): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2014
I'll back in a moment to comment. Make I check my banga for fire.

(1) (Reply)

XMASS TINS!! Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / Battle Of The Fashion Icons- Superstar Rihanna Vs King Kanye West / Peeshaun, One Of The Duo Skuki Shamelessly Grabbing A Fan’s Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.