Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Kim Kardashian"i Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian"i Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" (698 Views)

Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small / "I Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" - Kim K Reveals She Once Felt Insecure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian"i Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" by shigilove: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
In the new issue of Elle UK Magazine, the reality star opened up about confidence, size of her boobs and why Cincy Crawford body used to get her less self-confident

Ever since she went all frontal and back on the cover of Paper and British GQ Magazines, Kim Kardashian has began to open up about stuff she wouldn't years back – like chatting about the size of her breasts and why she hates their massive growth.

In an interview with Elle UK Magazine – which she recently covered - Kim disclosed that her breasts grow bigger like every second and she wouldn't stop praying to God to make then stop getting larger.

In her own words;

“Every night I would sit in the bath and cry, I prayed my boobs would stop Continue here
Re: Kim Kardashian"i Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" by echobee(f): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
Story story.....
Re: Kim Kardashian"i Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" by ghost1718(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
I SEE SOMEBODY IS TIRED OF MAKING SEX TAPundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Kim Kardashian"i Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" by bjcuntis(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
yeye dey smell 4 dis gurl head. Mumu.
Re: Kim Kardashian"i Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2014
She prayed plastic surgeon should stop implanting silicon into it. Yeye pikin.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Adokiye Wants You To See How She Is Enjoying Her Cash / Richest Black Woman In The World / I Will Never Date A Celebrity Again - Iyanya Lamented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.