Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga (12922 Views)

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by baski92(m): 4:37am On Dec 04, 2014
Story's Dat touch....
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by wiringdpt(m): 4:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Those idiots are willing to kill with weapons and vehicles worth thousands of dollars but cannot afford a decent cloth or shoe.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Mosb(m): 5:00am On Dec 04, 2014
Cool Hope They Are Saying The Truth This Time..,
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Gboliwe: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2014
I am in great shock! shocked
Sahara Reporters reporting this? I don't believe it! I have given up on that group a looooooong time ago, never knew they could be salvaged. They will never, not until this one, report anything positive about the Military especially when it has to do with its fight against the terrorists. Instead, they blow it out of proportion when BH is shedding more blood. One of the APC's media outlet.

Isn't this the kind of news we should celebrate and take to the streets in joy? The Bokoharam sympathizers have conveniently ignored the thread because its a semi-victory for the government. See how much we as youths on nairaland have so fallen. We now celebrate BH. SMH
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Kennykenty(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2014
If so, i am happy with it,
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by lonelydora: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2014
Toyota go don sell plenty Hilux for Naija. Kudos to our gallant men.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by mployer(m): 5:54am On Dec 04, 2014
Bunsky:
Good news!!!

Bia lalasticlala were you get the lateast gist from.
Abeg jamisi i won be like you.

The link is in the post.

Dude is a great blogger in the making.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by mployer(m): 5:58am On Dec 04, 2014
I don't doubt the news but those vehicles don't look 'destroyed'. They are probably old and abandoned.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Misogynist2014(m): 6:11am On Dec 04, 2014
May JEHOVAH save us from allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by seunlayi(m): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2014
lanxlot:
these military men r bad entrepreneurs...see hw ugly d car has bcum. y make it lie waste? I say butcher d car n sell the spare-parts. werent de igbo's amongst d soldiers dat confiscated d car
. badooo

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by jude33084(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2014
ceo4eva:

Lalasticlala does extensive research. lol
Meanwhile, Kudos to the Military!

But na mechanic workshop una show us sha grin
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by kullozone(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2014
2cato:
I hope these kind of news will not give APC and BH and the dog and baboon will be soak in blood general high blood presure

please i don't understand ur comment.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by chaberry(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
englishmart:
ok na.
Mind you, I didn't book this space.
Please when next are u guys having a meeting, cause i want to be member, i equally want to bring my family along so they can be members of France international school of Nigeria(FISON)
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by timdking1982: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2014
Soon all will be ova..All dis boko nonsense people shall be history..God shall continue to xpose and disgrace them..God bless Nigeria.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by phacruzy(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2014
Kudos to the military
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by Coolheadedsam46(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2014
Nyc one man... keep it up.... Soon BH will be RIP
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by DonaldGenes(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2014
holatin:
good of you
Na news like this I wan dey hear about you not boko haram chased military.

Lol
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by ojilepikin(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Kudos to our military. God will surely give us victory over BH. All we need to do is to pray and support our troops. God will surely expose all the officers and politicians who are sabotaging and sponsoring BH.
Together we shall overcome. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga by ozallamike(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Thank God. It's good news kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / Port Harcourt Refinery Not ‘Fully’ Ready – Leadership / 11 Boko Haram Members Killed By Army And Bomb Making Factory Destroyed In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.