Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,382 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars (46154 Views)

Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) / Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by jideflash(m): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
@3rd pic... Gold digging Toyboys be like...

" Damn..... She soo fiiiiinnnnneeee...... She's like a sexy a55 minatuar with legs i could die for.. Best legs ever..."

But those legs sha..... She be handicap??

1 Like

Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by Shakurpaul2: 5:21am On Dec 05, 2014
She looks great. No Lies.

Organizations enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, My signature might be useful to you.

Follow this link for more details http:///u-are-u-4500-digital-persona-finger-print-scanner-1216914
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by abagnalie: 5:22am On Dec 05, 2014
Mehn!the aunt is dem beutiful and hot and the young ladie by her side is super beutiful.am single though if she's gamed
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by mikolo80: 6:31am On Dec 05, 2014
penquin:
3rd pics the legs though.. just saying
finally.always wondered whether una de notice the kind chewing stick some girls like to flaunt,now i know say them no just send
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by mikolo80: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Dat 2nd pic is just mmuaaaaah! Chaai see b*****
na 14 yrs imprisonment na in u de take play o,but yeah seee b*bbiiii
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by ROZZAYY(f): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2014
mikolo80:
na 14 yrs imprisonment na in u de take play o,but yeah seee b*bbiiii
Lolz
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by MillionDollars: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2014
I can bet it to my last kobo this op, sheenor, is the same as shina rambo! Bt i wonder why u cant simply use the title shina rambo's mum instead of saying davido's aunt! Are u using davido's star to shine ehn mr sheenor rambo? tongue
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by abworld6deep(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2014
Really a stunning beauty. #Dope
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by Sheenor: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2014
MillionDollars:
I can bet it to my last kobo this op, sheenor, is the same as shina rambo! Bt i wonder why u cant simply use the title shina rambo's mum instead of saying davido's aunt! Are u using davido's star to shine ehn mr sheenor rambo? tongue

Shina rambo ke ~.•°``°☺нєнєнєнє☺°``°•.~ ? ℓ☺ℓ, i aint him broda......
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2014
mikolo80:
finally.always wondered whether una de notice the kind chewing stick some girls like to flaunt,now i know say them no just send
Elenu
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by Badassniggga(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2014
Chai!!! What a milf..

MUM I'D LIKE TO FU(K !!!
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by mikolo80: 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
penquin:
Elenu
mo kuku lenu o
abi , bible say ask and receive
seek and find
knock and it shall be opened unto you
its all about the opening of arin gbum gbum
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by Spidermon: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
With money, you can age gracefully. Without it, u better exercise, eat well and pray your genes have mercy on you.
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by simdam500(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
holatin: wao, she is beautiful (even though I no see her due to Imageless browser.)
she is milf

u guess right sha
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by holatin(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
simdam500:

u guess right sha
wao tanx sir
Re: Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars by Harmvirus(f): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
she's beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead / Bambam Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit To GTB Fashion Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.