Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,461 members, 7,964,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:49 PM

"......what If....." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "......what If....." (924 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"......what If....." by e4emma(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
What if
...what if dat annoying lady disturbing d peace of d whole bus was right afterall...
...what if dat annoying room mate of yours that refuses to mind his business and
keep talking crap to you about some annoying fantasies of his...
....what if dat guy that stops you in the middle of d road just to hand over a piece
of paper to u with loads of jaggons written on it tellin u to accept something thats so
unreasonable.
....what if those annoying watsapp msgs that were forwarded to u were really
true?
....what if that annoying sunday school teacher of yours was right after all?
....what if your mum was right and you were the one that didnt get it all figured
out...
Just wondering...what if Jesus was real? what if the world is really coming to an
end very soon? What if heaven is real and hell too is real? what if the antichrist is
really here amongst us now? What if tha message you preach and refuse to live by
were really true after all?
Have u ever asked yourself...what if today is the last oppurtunity i have to right
my wrongs and genuinely accept Jesus into ur life?
what if what im saying to u right now that Jesus loves u not without but despite ur
sins and is willing to give u a new start to lige if you would let him were not just
tales my mooonlight but really true?
my dear, the choice is yours to make, u can choose what u want to believe....but
whatever u choose, ask urself ..." what if"? If u choose to belive and live right, u ve
nothing to lose even if it were all false, but reverse im afraid is not d case.
y are u so scared of letting go of ur sinful habits, nature and life? What if.....

1 Like

Re: "......what If....." by lafflaff123(m): 3:51am On Dec 04, 2014
What if you get a job?

3 Likes

Re: "......what If....." by kennynelcon(m): 4:48am On Dec 04, 2014
lafflaff123:
What if you get a job?
But he didn't ask for a Job. Receive Christ and be saved if u haven't...

1 Like

Re: "......what If....." by johnydon22(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2014
kennynelcon:

But he didn't ask for a Job. Receive Christ and be saved if u haven't...

saved from what exactly

1 Like

Re: "......what If....." by kennynelcon(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2014
johnydon22:

saved from what exactly
From Death (Hell ) please.
Re: "......what If....." by johnydon22(m): 8:20am On Dec 04, 2014
kennynelcon:

From Death (Hell ) please.
wont u still die sir?

1 Like

Re: "......what If....." by e4emma(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2014
saved 4rm self...which is man's first enemy! saved 4rm impending destruction of d soul and saved 4rm insecurities of d mind.
Except u blive in d theory of evolution which d prpounders themselves dnt blive in, u wil actualy blive dere is a God dat created us...and u dnt just create somtin 4 d fun of it, u ve a goal at hrt. so aw do u feel if ur creation refuses to live by ur laid down rules nd purposes for it.
juz b sincere
Re: "......what If....." by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
lafflaff123:
What if you get a job?

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shedding tears, real tears.

1 Like

Re: "......what If....." by plaetton: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
e4emma:
What if
...what if dat annoying lady disturbing d peace of d whole bus was right afterall...
...what if dat annoying room mate of yours that refuses to mind his business and
....what if dat guy that stops you in the middle of d road just to hand over a piece
of paper to u with loads of jaggons written on it tellin u to accept something thats so
unreasonable.
true?
....what if your mum was right and you were the one that didnt get it all figured
out...
Just wondering...what if Jesus was real? what if the world is really coming to an
end very soon? What if heaven is real and hell too is real? what if the antichrist is
really here amongst us now? What if tha message you preach and refuse to live by
Have u ever asked yourself...what if today is the last oppurtunity i have to right
what if what im saying to u right now that Jesus loves u not without but despite ur
sins and is willing to give u a new start to lige if you would let him were not just
my dear, the choice is yours to make, u can choose what u want to believe....but
whatever u choose, ask urself ..." what if"? If u choose to belive and live right, u ve
y are u so scared of letting go of ur sinful habits, nature and life? What if.....

There are many wrongs an individual can right at every point in his or her life.
How exactly is accepting an ancient myth such as accepting jesus as true one of the rights that an individual must make ?

By this same token, we can say that since christmas is approaching, every individual should make it right by believing and accepting Santa Clause, or else face the possibility of a sad christmas without presents and merriment.

This is why I continue to insist that Christianity is a silly religion that places " BELIEF" far Above virtue.
Re: "......what If....." by Ranchhoddas: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
What if Boko Haram,ISIS, and Al-qaeda are right and shekau are doing the will of God.Ever thought about that?

1 Like

Re: "......what If....." by neejay1986(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
e4emma:
What if
unreasonable.
true?
out...
@ Op What if I decide not to comment?

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Mistake Of Many Men Of God (.picture) / Dis Kind God Oh...... I Never See Your Type Oh..... Dis Kind God Oh.... / What An Occultist Said About The Worship Of Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.