Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,125 members, 7,900,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. (27155 Views)

How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship / How Social Media Addiction Affects Relationships. / Temperament N Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by DAVE5(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2014
Jamean:
Lol. Melancholies knows...

Infact, I have an archive of notes. But am learning to strike a balance..by engaging in constructive conversations in my mind, so I can speak out when I should.

9z one bro, Melancholies rock

Another xtic of mels dat most authors forget 2 add is, though mels are indoor persons but there comes a time when they have a rush of adrenaline and they go over-extrovert, when u c d Mel u wnt recognize him\her until d adrenaline wears out and dey bcom introvert again
I experienced dis episode during my service year, I was something else, I was doing things I won't normally

#teammelancholy

5 Likes

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me I'm a sanguine, but I'm neat and keep my corner or room clean. But I'm an extrovert, don't even know who is my friend and who is not. Easily liked and also flow with ppl even if we just met. Too playful that I don't even have time to consentrate on any particular. Do have a care in what tomorrow has for me. Have a running mouth and say annoying things in a funny way. My life, I know, is very interesting.I don't try to please ppl and sometimes I tell ppl annoying things without even knowing.

If you hardly concentrate... that means you might hardly concentrate on laying a neatly arranged bed... jus saying...
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I don't know what op's views but due to intensive and extensive studies, it is no news that a man that scold and shouts at his wife at the right time lives longer than those that force themselves not to. You don't have to flog her, just scold her. It affects your brain, it leads to stress. Scold her if she is the reserved type cos it can only get worse if she isn't. smiley

Is there no better way than scolding her?
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2014
enkay4love:
@ Poster,ur number 3,6 & the part of self service in ur point 8,does'nt apply to all melancholies,cos I'm one.

Of course, it doesn't.

Temperament can be controlled.
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2014
DAVE5:
I HATE READING ALL THIS TEMPERAMENT CRAP COS ITS ALWAYS LIKE AM LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND SEEING MY LIFE BEING READ OUT YO ME....

I THINK THE JERK THAT FIRST WROTE ABOUT TEMPERAMENT STUDIED ME, THAT BUMBLING ÏĐIOT, I'LL GUT HIM IF I EVER CATCH HIM FOR PUTTING MY LIFE ON DISPLAY FOR ALL TO SEE

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY START TALKING ABOUT MELANCHOLIES

Thanks for the compliment!
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2014
UjSizzle:
*whistles*

Ahem Yuzedo

I just met you on the web tongue

Lol
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by iyisco2001(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2014
I told u, pipu are after u, the palm wine that you have been drinking, I hope its not mixed with .... , you knw na wink
emusmith:

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
iyisco2001:
I told u, pipu are after u, the palm wine that you have been drinking, I hope its not mixed with .... , you knw na wink

I know noo, bros...throw more light ooo
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by iyisco2001(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
just kidding, grin, so u fit fear. all am saying is, nice write ups. cheesy
emusmith:

I know noo, bros...throw more light ooo
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
iyisco2001:
just kidding, grin, so u fit fear. all am saying is, nice write ups. cheesy

Thanks brother! cheesy

I can't fear sha, no matter how I hard I try to...lol...

Angels boku around me... na dem dey give me mind...

Your dp sha funny! smiley
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by iyisco2001(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
emusmith:

Thanks brother! cheesy

I can't fear sha, no matter how I hard I try to...lol...

Angels boku around me... na dem dey give me mind...

Your dp sha funny! smiley
Angels, naija witches fast o, I hope u knw
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
iyisco2001:

Angels, naija witches fast o, I hope u knw

In a wide room, ants fast pass you?

#no derailing pls#
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by maajin007(m): 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
none of this describe me
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by iyisco2001(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
emusmith:

In a wide room, ants fast pass you?

#no derailing pls#
Hehehe, ok sir
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by SirNuell1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
PhlegSang yo
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by UjSizzle(f): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
2. They're peace people. They've got no violent bone in them. Conflict terrifies them. They can forget their money with you- Girls be like, Nice one!
If I calculate the money I've 'forgotten' with people eh, e reach build one fine bungalow for village embarassed
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by tpraiz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wot abt we in Franceland........wia do we belong??
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
I am PHLEGMATIC but I think I will change to CHOLERIC.

People don't appreciate nice people. Jerks get more so hey, lemme be one
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by topendo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Normally I would say i am a helpless melancholy but I decide to say I am a spirit controlled melancholy!, I can confidently say i have a mix of Mel(75)-Choleric(25). the choleric in me started showing up in my recent last 5 years in accepting and handling leadership and relationships..... Point 7 of melancholy played out to the last drop in my past relationship(i can laugh about it now but back then it was terrible that people were asking me what my problem was with letting the girl go and if she planted something in me, it took the holy spirit to break me free). Well, we are very neat, tidy, organized and meticulous.We don't talk much but when you come a little bit closer, you'll be amazed that we know a lot about anything(we're a moving encyclopedia because everything matters to us)! We tend to take difficult and tasking jobs people run away from because we have the eye for details such as Medicine, Creative Arts and Chemical Engineering sciences.....We become fulfilled in helping and making sacrifices for the people we truly love and care for(that's why family to us means everything). we love the sanguine temperaments so much because they boldly demonstrate what we admire but fear to express(so I reckon)! cheers and bless y'all.
#goteammel

2 Likes

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Dolypson04(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
It should be noted that each individual exhibits more than one temperament but dominant in a particular one. Each temperament has its strengths and weaknesses. Finding the balance is of paramount importance. Focus on ur strengths and improve on ur weaknesses
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by DAVE5(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
tpraiz:
Wot abt we in Franceland........wia do we belong??

most of u french dudes are probably sanguine

friggin attention seekers,
meanwhile they neva see plane tyre 'upclose n personal' b4, dem dey claim France
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Godson32(m): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
So much hype on PHLEGMATIc,@ OP.
DAVE5:

9z one bro, Melancholies rock
Another xtic of mels dat most authors forget 2 add is, though mels are indoor persons but there comes a time when they have a rush of adrenaline and they go over-extrovert, when u c d Mel u wnt recognize him\her until d adrenaline wears out and dey bcom introvert again
I experienced dis episode during my service year, I was something else, I was doing things I won't normally
#teammelancholy
I thought that I m alone on this. I m an introvert but most of the times etremely extrovert especially when its need arises.
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by DAVE5(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
emusmith:

uw
hmmnn, the second paragraph of my write up wasn't really abt u, I was actually referring to d human being dat first started writing abt temperament, cos dat paragraph wld b offensive if I was actually referring to u.
but I admire dis (ur) thread sha, I had a chance 2 look inwards again after a long while
Thankz bruv...

dis thread is probably d best on FP in long while now unlike all d mumu threads datz bin making FP

whuddafuq is d FP moderator so we have a long talk, dat niqqa needs som flogging for all d crap datz made fp
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Blissbrain(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice one@op, a blend of temperamental traits can still be found, a person can be sanguine and melancholic. One will b d primary trait and d other secondary
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by dooch(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'm melancholic-choleric
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by BukkyDan(f): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maybe Melancholic is my temperament..
.cos I exhibit almost all those traits except that last statement in number 8 shocked

Number 3,4 and 8 under the Cholerics is just so meeee... grin
And yes a bit of the phlegmatics...like number 5
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nmeri17: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
missterious:
I'm more Mel than Phleg

No wonder you are "socially awkward" smiley

@topic. I'm mel-phleg.
We are often the brightest, most patient, considerate and willing to see reason.

we're the way God wanted human beings to be smiley

1 Like

Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Gideon20(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
missterious:
I'm more Mel than Phleg
i cant believe he just defined me..am choleric but i control my anger.bt the rest are true sha.
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Misogynist2014(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
emusmith:

Is there no better way than scolding her?
I am not saying 'bark at her'. There are so many men who think scolding their wives is a sign of weakness. When you were little, do you remember when mum yelled at you? Imagine if you yelled back instinctively in order to shake the infuriating words and banged out of the house to cool off, how much relief you would have felt? But sadly, you had to die in silence. Like I said, you have to be strategic and make sure it is done at right time and not everytime. Also note that if your wife is a talkative and the type that will yell back ten folds, it is better to keep quiet and as the head, put her to order. sad
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by okotv(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
I am Mel-phleg.... a beautiful combo
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
DAVE5:

uw
hmmnn, the second paragraph of my write up wasn't really abt u, I was actually referring to d human being dat first started writing abt temperament, cos dat paragraph wld b offensive if I was actually referring to u.
but I admire dis (ur) thread sha, I had a chance 2 look inwards again after a long while
Thankz bruv...

dis thread is probably d best on FP in long while now unlike all d mumu threads datz bin making FP

whuddafuq is d FP moderator so we have a long talk, dat niqqa needs som flogging for all d crap datz made fp

grin Thanks bro
Re: How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
UjSizzle:

If I calculate the money I've 'forgotten' with people eh, e reach build one fine bungalow for village embarassed

Phleg Classified!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo / Is There Love Without Money? / some Nigerian Women in UK can Fall Hand, Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.