Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,682 members, 7,951,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:04 AM

"......what If....." - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "......what If....." (542 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"......what If....." by e4emma(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
What if
...what if dat annoying lady disturbing d peace of d whole bus was right afterall...
...what if dat annoying room mate of yours that refuses to mind his business and
keep talking crap to you about some annoying fantasies of his...
....what if dat guy that stops you in the middle of d road just to hand over a piece
of paper to u with loads of jaggons written on it tellin u to accept something thats so
unreasonable.
....what if those annoying watsapp msgs that were forwarded to u were really
true?
....what if that annoying sunday school teacher of yours was right after all?
....what if your mum was right and you were the one that didnt get it all figured
out...
Just wondering...what if Jesus was real? what if the world is really coming to an
end very soon? What if heaven is real and hell too is real? what if the antichrist is
really here amongst us now? What if tha message you preach and refuse to live by
were really true after all?
Have u ever asked yourself...what if today is the last oppurtunity i have to right
my wrongs and genuinely accept Jesus into ur life?
what if what im saying to u right now that Jesus loves u not without but despite ur
sins and is willing to give u a new start to lige if you would let him were not just
tales my mooonlight but really true?
my dear, the choice is yours to make, u can choose what u want to believe....but
whatever u choose, ask urself ..." what if"? If u choose to belive and live right, u ve
nothing to lose even if it were all false, but reverse im afraid is not d case.
y are u so scared of letting go of ur sinful habits, nature and life? What if.....

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Done The Same?? / Aspire To Be The First To Do Something In 2015 / Discussion Thread: If Your Wife Is The Boss In The Office, How Would You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.