Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? (1215 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Today Is Vincent Enyeama's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by maclatunji: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
I just finished watching Lille play 1-1 against PSG. Vincent Enyeama had a great game but from last season to this season, Vincent cannot answer questions in French.

I am not a French speaker myself but if I lived as long as he has in France and with the lessons he must be receiving, I am sure I would be able to speak the language.

I don't want you to be asking for English during after-match interviews next season o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by blemon44(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Don't worry about that i'm going to teach him
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by msmon(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Perhaps, he isn't interested in the language
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by Chazzyboy: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Bonjour
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by homesteady(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2014
I'm sure he is still learning because he has just played 2 seasons in france! this is his 3rd season!
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by Krasid(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
It's not as easy as you think.Give him a few more years.
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by AreaFada2: 5:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Not everybody has the gift of lingo.
At least he's good at what he does.
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by starlingbawa(m): 6:33am On Dec 08, 2014
I think if he wanted to he'd have been doing so long ago.
Simply put he's got his own reasons. Then again he might not be fluent just yet and didn't want to mess up the whole interview process.
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by maclatunji: 12:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
starlingbawa:
I think if he wanted to he'd have been doing so long ago.
Simply put he's got his own reasons. Then again he might not be fluent just yet and didn't want to mess up the whole interview process.

Apart from football, that should be like his 2nd most important priority.
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by starlingbawa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
maclatunji:

Apart from football, that should be like his 2nd most important priority.

In a way, I have got to agree with you.
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by tobechi74: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Why were those chibok girls unable to speak english after spending fifteen years learning english language preparing for WAEC
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by dominique(f): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2014
Not everybody has the skill of picking language well. Obafemi spent barely a season in Italy and he was speaking Italian well. Tevez spent over 5yesrs in England but could not speak English till he left. The clubs know that not all their players are expected to speak their language, that's why they have intrerperters available.

But the way he dey concede these days ehn, make they no go relegate am to second choice o embarassed
Re: When Is Vincent Enyeama Going To Be Able To Speak French? by maclatunji: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
dominique:
Not everybody has the skill of picking language well. Obafemi spent barely a season in Italy and he was speaking Italian well. Tevez spent over 5yesrs in England but could not speak English till he left. The clubs know that not all their players are expected to speak their language, that's why they have intrerperters available.

But the way he dey concede these days ehn, make they no go relegate am to second choice o embarassed

It is laziness. The French culture is such that they would almost force you to learn because they will pretend not to understand English when you speak it to them.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagle Head Coach Stephen Keshi Confirms Burkina-faso's Job! / ENGLISH COMMUNITY SHIELD: Chelsea Vs Arsenal. Tomorrow 2nd Aug. Who Wins? / Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.