Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,373 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 AM

Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers (6025 Views)

Chaiii God Will Help This Generation…(see What They Are Doing) / OMG! Only God Will Help This Generation ...see Modern Sodom & Gomorrah [18+] / List Of Nollywood’s Most Successful Runs Girls Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by teewai3(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2014
this girl sef......
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by JoeCutie(m): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2014
missterious:

Guys should stop comparing us to their mothers because we grew up in totally different generations.

BTW, I wouldn't mind marrying a "local" guy who can provide for the family as opposed to a "swaggy" guy with no future ambition. grin
Well, me sef don forget say you sef na farmer, abi prospective farmer? E go fit una two well. Congrats in advance, Yum. tongue cheesy
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by missterious(f): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2014
JoeCutie:
Well, me sef don forget say you set name farmer, abi prospective farmer? E go fit una two well. Congrats in advance, Yum. tongue cheesy

Thanks, Koko. tongue grin
I go dey send you bag of rice every December, you hear? tongue
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by JoeCutie(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2014
missterious:

Thanks, Koko. tongue grin
I go dey send you bag of rice every December, you hear? tongue
Awww, I no know say you love me like this oh. kiss Chai! But I'll be sending you fat cheque every month to maintain your farm, you hear? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by kelechiMarie(f): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2014
Guys of this generation ought to stop whining about women.I see a lot of threads on how women don't live up to ''expectations'';whatever that means.You guys should get a lif,stop hanging around harebrained folks and upgrade.
Okay to the issue on ground,i'd simply say men shouldn't expect their wives to be like their mothers.
We keep on comparing women of these generation to the previous but what about the men?How many of today's men understand their roles in the society?kiss
Lastly stop using your experience with a few girls to judgekiss
am awt
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by MEILYN(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Funny Thread... Joecutie, Thanks for commenting, you really made this thread funny...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by JoeCutie(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2014
MEILYN:
Funny Thread... Joecutie, Thanks for commenting, you really made this thread funny...
You're welcome, bro. I'm really happy I could help. smiley

1 Like

Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by homesteady(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2014
MEILYN:
Senseless commenter with silly opinion..

but honestly does your thread make any sense to you?
It is your type that will be spreading silly fallacies that lacks even an atom of sound reasoning!
So because your mother use to prepare a pot of soup with little money, that means she would continue to prepare that same pot of soup with the same amount of money forever? don't you know price of ingredients increases every time? and you also expect other girls to prepare that soup with the smae amount with your mother?
First of all, They would complain of how N1000
wouldn't be enough to prepare a pot of soup, use
3hours to prepare the meal, either the salt
wasn't enough or the palm oil didn't go round,
the stove was faulty, the ingredient seller is at
fault, they bought a spoilt fish etc...

#sigh! I'm very sure some people have already swallowed every word of this paragraph without even analysing it!
So your mother used like 1 hour to prepare soup before and your (imaginary) big girl used 3 hours even despite the advancement in technology now?
the rest reasons are just so senseless, maybe you where trying to funny undecided the palm oil didn't go round - WTF is this
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by MEILYN(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
homesteady:

but honestly does your thread make any sense to you?
It is your type that will be spreading silly fallacies that lacks even an atom of sound reasoning!
So because your mother use to prepare a pot of soup with little money, that means she would continue to prepare that same pot of soup with the same amount of money forever? don't you know price of ingredients increases every time? and you also expect other girls to prepare that soup with the smae amount with your mother?

#sigh! I'm very sure some people have already swallowed every word of this paragraph without even analysing it!
So your mother used like 1 hour to prepare soup before and your (imaginary) big girl used 3 hours even despite the advancement in technology now?
the rest reasons are just so senseless, maybe you where trying to funny undecided the palm oil didn't go round - WTF is this
You can leave now tongue.....
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by hensben(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
MEILYN:
You can leave now tongue.....
oga oooo.......i don fall from bed cos of laugh
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by dhebor258: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
you guys should gv these girls a break...can guys on this thread do what d older generation fathers did in there time?
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by berylLOL(f): 1:05am On Dec 05, 2014
MEILYN:
Yes, example of a typical big girl.... It mustn't be N200, it maybe N5000, I was only giving an example.
I suggest you get a good paying Job. bye. smiley
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by MEILYN(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2014
berylLOL:

I suggest you get a good paying Job. bye. smiley
I am an employer. I own a company, hundreds work under me.

Sorry to burst your bubble
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by berylLOL(f): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2014
MEILYN:
I am an employer. I own a company, hundreds work under me.

Sorry to burst your bubble

loool but judging from your post, you don't even sound literate.
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by MEILYN(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2014
berylLOL:

loool but judging from your post, you don't even sound literate.
I am more literate than you can ever be... Don't judge people by what you read, rather judge them by what you know.

Big grammar doesn't make you a literate but how you handle difficult situations in real life does. I have a first class friend that can't construct a correct sentence but trust me, you can't match him when it comes to educational stuffs.

Have a great time with your literate life.... I guess your literacy only got you to Nairaland...
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by philo3(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2014
abeg is maheeda a girl of this generation or a mother
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by homesteady(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2014
MEILYN:
I am more literate than you can ever be... Don't judge people by what you read, rather judge them by what you know.

Big grammar doesn't make you a literate but how you handle difficult situations in real life does. I have a first class friend that can't construct a correct sentence but trust me, you can't match him when it comes to educational stuffs.

Have a great time with your literate life.... I guess your literacy only got you to Nairaland...

@bolded
Niggga pleassse undecided undecided Stop spreading nauseating lies! does it even sound possible? was he using his local dialet to write his exams?
he can only get a 1st class in a school where the lecturers reason like you!

1 Like

Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by MEILYN(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2014
homesteady:

@bolded
Niggga pleassse undecided undecided Stop spreading nauseating lies! does it even sound possible? was he using his local dialet to write his exams?
he can only get a 1st class in a school where the lecturers reason like you!
What is your problem, do you even understand English? Please be kind enough to respect yourself, if you are a sadist I wasn't the cause of your misfortune. Stop quoting me with meaningless and hateful Write ups. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by berylLOL(f): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
MEILYN:

this is nonsense. I judge people both by what they know and what they write, you cannot claim to be so educated yet post a post that reeks of illiteracy. well, goodbye as I can no longer converse with you, we are obviously on different mental levels.
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by MEILYN(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
berylLOL:

this is nonsense. I judge people both by what they know and what they write, you cannot claim to be so educated yet post a post that reeks of illiteracy. well, goodbye as I can no longer converse with you, we are obviously on different mental levels.
I see.... You can now leave Miss Literate.
Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by homesteady(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2014
berylLOL:

lmao! Chioo! MEILYNdiot I sorry for your life!
She how this girl just gave you serious K.O! grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Of This Generation Vs Our Mothers by ItsAaliyah: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
missterious:
Our fathers could go to the farm & work from morning till evening. Boys of this generation spend their time sagging their trousers & toasting babes. smiley

Mwah kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Christina Milian Showcase Her Baby Bump In Sexy Naked Lingerie - Photos / Photos: Brazilian Man Gets A Dog Face By Plastic Surgery! / God! Waje Is UGLY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.