Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) (2139 Views)

Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat Abuja, Demand Resignation Of NWC / Awka Community Protests With Coffin Over Forceful Takeover Of Lands (pictures) / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by mikron(m): 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
The members of the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) national working committee left their offices in Abuja today, December, 3rd, as angry party members from Rivers State took over the party’s secretariat. The national chairman of the PDP, Adamu Mu’azu, was among the others who abandoned the office. Cairo Ojugboh, who supervises the party in the South-South zone, was also ordered to leave. Ojugboh obeyed the demand and quickly left the party’s secretariat for the protesters.

The activists said they came to protest against ex-minister of state for education and the PDP governorship aspirant in Rivers State, Nyesom Wike and Uche Secondus, the national vice-chairman of the party.

Wike is the selected governorship aspirant of Mrs. Patience Jonathan in Rivers State. The protesters were singing war songs and carrying a mock coffin. They also erected a canopy with which they blocked the entrance to the PDP national secretariat.

continue reading http://www.naij.com/336249-protesters-storm-pdp-secretariat-with-coffin.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
well i finally give up on humanity

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by Fembleez1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Reminds me of when Fela took coffin to Dodan barracks obalende for dem head of state then!!!

Singing:-
Obasanjo dey there,with him fat big stomach

Yar'Adua dey there,with him neck like ostrich

Dem no wan take am,wan de take am,who go wan take coffin?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by Fembleez1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
Mock coffin indeed,............na Mr democracy or Mr Free and fair Election dey inside

May God save us from the next Election sha cry
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
That coffin will seal the destiny of PDP in 2015

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by donphilopus: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
Why all these protests?! Whether they protest or not, Wike can never win an election [be it Councillorship or Chairmanship] in Rivers State. Dakuku Peterside would teach him how Governorship Election is being won!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by pendy79: 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Na wa oh, my deepest condolences to wike and residence jonaTAN, February 2015 will forever be a bad day for the party PDP, the day there was tears and wailings in a compound in otuoke and another in one ikwerre village.

Sai Buhari 2015
Sai APC
Sai Rotimi Amaechi the lion of obima

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by aderonila18: 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Lol drama
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by politricks: 12:04am On Dec 04, 2014
That is a CASKET not a COFFIN.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by KanwuliaJara: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2014
Let the games begin!
Do or DIE politics in AFRICA!!!! cheesy
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 04, 2014
Let them get a job
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by UnknownT: 12:54am On Dec 04, 2014
donphilopus:
Why all these protests?! Whether they protest or not, Wike can never win an election [be it Councillorship or Chairmanship] in Rivers State. Dakuku Peterside would teach him how Governorship Election is being won!
And you are based in Rivers state to know what is on ground?

In fela's voice, coffin for head of state pdp national exco
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by Ofunaofu: 12:57am On Dec 04, 2014
oh! The casket has been bought already. Come 2015, the funeral of pdp will surely take place

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by OboloMAN: 1:08am On Dec 04, 2014
The Stubborn Fly WIKE will surely follow the coffin to the grave.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by Horus(m): 1:09am On Dec 04, 2014
Ofunaofu:
oh! The casket has been bought already. Come 2015, the funeral of pdp will surely take place

Instead of a casket I suggest Cremation grin
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by stabillo(m): 1:13am On Dec 04, 2014
Wike as Rivers' PDP flagbearer? That says a lot

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by stabillo(m): 1:14am On Dec 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by ofala(m): 1:15am On Dec 04, 2014
This is just the beginning.

**He who gathers ani-infested wood can't question the lizards when they visit**

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by stinggy(m): 5:05am On Dec 04, 2014
So many can't be wrong...
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by politricks: 5:20am On Dec 04, 2014
barcanista:
That coffin will seal the destiny of PDP in 2015
Bar man give this guy two Ebola-free small stout.
Re: Protesters Storm PDP Secretariat With Coffin (picture) by size40: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2014
we are watching keenly in Rivers state how the political ambition of one man is destroying the PDP. for those who will open their mouth to insult others here. I want to tell them to Advice Mr Nyesom Wike to tell Rivers people what he will do to outperform what Governor Amaechi has done and stop attacking APC and his perceived enemies in PDP. I listened to Mr Wike on radio speaking when he went to Omoku to campaign. Instead of telling Rivers people what he intends to do if given the mandate, he was insulting rivers people. we have grown past this kind of politicking.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: I Didn't Tear My PDP Membership Card - Obasanjo / 2015 Elections: Open Letter To My Igbo Brothers / Buhari Presents Ambode To The People Of Lagos Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.