Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

How To Be Incredible In Bed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Incredible In Bed. (1372 Views)

Haaa! Cossy Ojiakor Poses Coverless In Bed (photos) / Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? / Most Read: The Most Incredible First-time Sex Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Incredible In Bed. by Nuella222(f): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
Incredibility in bed means to be fantastic, to be versatile in bed techniques, to be an ultimate giver and very good that your memory will always be in the mind of your partner. To be incredible in bed you have to be in companion of someone that you really love and you can do anything deeply without any reservation.
You just want to please him/her. A woman can be incredible in bed and a man can also be incredible in bed. A woman can be so sweet that the partner looks forward to the incredible moments again and again.
Similarly a man may be so good that the woman pester him with phone calls, gifts and wants him every moment. To be incredible in bed, you must have experience, stamina, styles and know the sensitive parts of the body well to arouse deep erotic feelings.
1. You must be a good kisser
2. You must be good with your hands
3. You must be good at oral play
4. You must be humorous
5. You must be caring
6. You must be patient and not the rushing type
7. You must develope your manhood and be able to do 3 to 4 rounds per night.
8. You must be able to make your woman reach orgasm
9. You must be better than others.
10. Your partner must be your wife/husband grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Be Incredible In Bed. by Maccoy1(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Pls how do i put up a post on nairaland
Re: How To Be Incredible In Bed. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2014
Mehn you must have degree in sexeolgy and nackiology

Do you mind being my lecturer

Cus I don't mind tongue cheesy cheesy

Na joke o grin
Re: How To Be Incredible In Bed. by Nuella222(f): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2014
samflexxy:
Mehn you must have degree in sexeolgy and nackiology

Do you mind being my lecturer

Cus I don't mind tongue cheesy cheesy

Na joke o grin
I wouldn't mind too, just pull down your boxers, bend down, your hands touching your toes and your bom bom well lifted up...the practical section commence grin grin

Na joke o grin
Re: How To Be Incredible In Bed. by Nuella222(f): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2014
Maccoy1:
Pls how do i put up a post on nairaland
go to your profile, scroll down to where they wrote sections, choose the section you want to post on, open and see where they wrote create new post...click on it and that's it. Hope you'll find this useful.
Re: How To Be Incredible In Bed. by Maccoy1(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Nuella222:
go to your profile, scroll down to where they wrote sections, choose the section you want to post on, open and see where they wrote create new post...click on it and that's it. Hope you'll find this useful.
thanks abunch

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies Have Short/hot Temper ! / He Is Willing To Marry Her But Not Ready. / Whose Side Should I Choose, My MUM Or HER?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.