Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Kind Of Life Are U Living?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Life Are U Living?? (663 Views)

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE WORDS YOU CONFESS OVER YOUR LIFE ARE POWERFUL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Life Are U Living?? by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 04, 2014
What kind of life are you living?

There are three kinds of life a man can live.
1. Wasted life.
For this man, his life is like a scalar quantity. It has magnitude but it has no direction. His aspiration in life is to build a career or have a happy family or make plenty money and live well. He lives without a purpose. He gets involved in almost anything that comes his way. He isn’t affecting his world. When he dies, there is nothing to remember him for. What a waste of life!

2. Spent life.
This guy has discovered his purpose. He has discovered his strength. He knows his gifting and he is walking in them. He is trying his best to make the best out of it. He works hard but he is not making an impact in his world. Why? Because the main drive in all he does is money. It’s all he has at the back of his mind. Life is more than making money. That’s why deep down within them they are not satisfied with life. God has set eternity in the hearts of men. Setting ur heart on things that can’t stand eternity will always lead to frustration ( unhappy soul. Its like putting a shark in a large tank of water. It’s surely not gonna be happy. Even though its in the midst of water.

3. Invested life.
This guy’s life has something in common with the guy living the spent life but he is a step ahead. He has discovered his purpose and he is walking in it full time. The main drive in what he does is not money. He simply wants to rewrite history. He wants to live a fulfilled life. He wants to say like the great apostle Paul; “yes! I have finished my course. I have fought a good fight.” He wants to have a sense of accomplishment. These guys don’t die. When they checkout of their physical body, their legacy lives on in and through the lives they impacted. Their name lives on. Their impact is still felt. Their story is told and someone is inspired. Someone is encouraged that he can make it. These guys don’t “hustle” for money. It naturally comes to them. Their life is categorized by one word; “SHALOM”. Shalom does not just mean peace as in quietness. It means peace with prosperity and health. It means to be “whole”.

What are u living for? If u have been living without a purpose, it’s nt too late. Find it and start living it.

MrCharis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Life Are U Living?? by HFOG(f): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Food for thought. Help my life O Lord...

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Life Are U Living?? by KanwuliaJara: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
The best life. . . .DEBT FREE!!!!

No need to 'know JESUS'. . . . wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd8QJvKcbK0
Re: What Kind Of Life Are U Living?? by KanwuliaJara: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Are you looking for 'breakthrough' in your life? wink

Pele o! My own don come tey tey. . . DEBT FREE. . .
ZERO DEBT TO ANY GOD OR MAN.
Na to h-enjoy my life with lots of love, peace, joy, good health, prosperity AND HAPPINESS!!!!!

THIS IS FOR YOU. . . . KEEP TRYING!!!!! wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmdIkdNqV6I

(1) (Reply)

His Wife Works!!!!! / A Battlefield Or A Home? / If Your Kid Did This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.