Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,775 members, 7,915,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:38 PM

Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? (883 Views)

The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2014
I have read so many topics on nairaland like '5 things That happen if a gal is in love with you' 'how to know she loves you' and so on.But I believe different people have different ways of catching green light from girls. grin grin
Let me use myself as example,if a girl tell me you are so weird(I laugh inside me cheesy)an 90% sure she is fallen in love with my craziness or how I perfectly blend some of my conflicting characters,such girl can't use a week before she now to pressure*if I like her*.The badest one is when a girl lay emphasis on my eyes,something's like 'I like your eye lashes' 'I like your eyes' 'you smile with your eyes' 'you look sleepy' and so on,I know she have been trapped with my seductive look grin cheesy
Those are the two prominent,you guys can add yours
Re: Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by iceberylin(m): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2014
This is weird but the usually put chicken in their mouth and ask me to bite, i end up kissing cry
Re: Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Ipledge:
I have read so many topics on nairaland like '5 things That happen if a gal is in love with you' 'how to know she loves you' and so on.But I believe different people have different ways of catching green light from girls. grin grin
Let me use myself as example,if a girl tell me you are so weird(I laugh inside me cheesy)an 90% sure she is fallen in love with my craziness or how I perfectly blend some of my conflicting characters,such girl can't use a week before she now to pressure*if I like her*.The badest one is when a girl lay emphasis on my eyes,something's like 'I like your eye lashes' 'I like your eyes' 'you smile with your eyes' 'you look sleepy' and so on,I know she have been trapped with my seductive look grin cheesy
Those are the two prominent,you guys can add yours

Why won't you have a green light when you have rubbed your eyes with some 'concoction'? A comment only tells you d thing is working.
I fear naija ppl die
Re: Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by Cholls(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2014
VisionPlus:

Why won't you have a green light when you have rubbed your eyes with some 'concoction'? A comment only tells you d thing is working.
I fear naija ppl die
my brothers and sisters everywhere please pay attention! This is what they call Poor Assumption cry
Re: Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2014
Here in Bangkok, we dnt have or use greenlight. Na red light we dey use.
Re: Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2014
I dnt use green light
Re: Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2014
VisionPlus:

I fear naija ppl die
What are u saying?
Re: Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
iceberylin:
This is weird but the usually put chicken in their mouth and ask me to bite, i end up kissing cry
Why first to comment on every thread,
A gal have also put biscuits in her mouth and told me to take,before I know what we have already gone 3 rounds
Re: Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
kristina1:
I dnt use green light
And you are not looking bad,pass me d green light
Re: Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by IamLEGEND1: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
dnt u guys in nigeria have colours like cyan,magenta etc why green?
Re: Guy,how Do You Get Your Green Light? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
dnt u guys in nigeria have colours like cyan,magenta etc why green?
Because the land is green...have u ever heard magenta white magenta?NO it's always green white green tongue

(1) (Reply)

Should He Collect A Gift(car) From His Ex?? / What To Get Your Girl as Xmas Gift / Why Do Guys Kneel When They Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.