Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,785 members, 7,965,937 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:09 AM

Fake Information - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fake Information (577 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Information by lipstick1(f): 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2008
Some information on jobs and openings posted on this site are not true,its sad to note that lots of us young people can fake others,once i called a number that i saw on one of the call this number asap to be invited for an interview,the number does not exist and the email attached to it failed. I dont know if any one has noticed this on this site.Its against this that i plead with fellow nairalanders to be conscious with what they post.Meanwhile lots of thanks and KUDOS to all you guys who are real in your research,you know yourselves [i][/i][center][/center]
Re: Fake Information by omomioba: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2008
It is always good you talk directly to your would-be employer. Try to go through the normal process of writing an application, cover letter etc up to the stage you are called for interview. Impromptu job offers always turn out to be fake. There's a government or NGO sponsored website where you can easily make direct contact with the employers without going through middlemen. It's called www.jobnownow.com . It's better you start your search there or at www.nigerianjoblinks.com. I wish you luck.

(1) (Reply)

Accountants Needed In Port-harcourt ! / Models Wanted / Schooling Opportunities Also Available In Slovenia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.