Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,347 members, 7,910,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:25 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: Naira Hits N190 To The Dollar At The Blackmarket - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: Naira Hits N190 To The Dollar At The Blackmarket (739 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Naira Crashes To 280 Against A Dollar / -b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g news!!! / PHOTO: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News: Obasanjo’s Hill-top Mansion On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: Naira Hits N190 To The Dollar At The Blackmarket by MVLOX(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2014
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: Naira Hits N190 to The Dollar At The Blackmarket ........na waooooo
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: Naira Hits N190 To The Dollar At The Blackmarket by morefire: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2014
this time will pass....

my only hope is that we learn our lessons from this, all states and i mean all states should begin to produce at least one thing...

leave crude to the south south God has blessed them with that and has also blessed your state with something develop that something

otherwise we will keep coming to this spot.... I remember in 2008 something like this had happened, 2014 again we are back

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: Naira Hits N190 To The Dollar At The Blackmarket by holatin(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2014
The abokis are laughing at the moment
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: Naira Hits N190 To The Dollar At The Blackmarket by Fabdedon(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2014
MVLOX:
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: Naira Hits N190 to The Dollar At The Blackmarket ........na waooooo
source
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS: Naira Hits N190 To The Dollar At The Blackmarket by MVLOX(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Fabdedon:
source

The source na black market

(1) (Reply)

Seun You Are Humbly Needed Urgently / Have You Ever Recieved Anything FREE On Nairaland. / He Hates His I Pass My Neighbor Gen With Passion, Should He Throw It Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.