Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Open Real And Non-blockable Paypal Account - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Open Real And Non-blockable Paypal Account (471 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / Free Verified Paypal Account Free, Free Doman Name For Life Plus Free Hosting / Free Verified Paypal Account For Sale Get Your's Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Real And Non-blockable Paypal Account by samoks247(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
Hi all,
I want to bring the truth home to our people. The issue of paypal has come down so well here in Nigeria.
We have many people blabbing that they will teach you how to open a paypal account here in Nigeria without paypal knowing. But at the end, they tell you to choose Niger as your country, which puts you sitting on the edge of a GUN POWDER waiting to explode.

Enough of the story, i have devised a means that you will use to open up your paypal account here as a Nigerian without threat or fear of the paypal time-bomb.

Order for this e-manual and end months of headache.
The manual goes for just 950Naira. This price is valid for only the first 50 people to order, after that, your guess is as good as mine.

Manuel: 950 Naira
contact samoks247@yahoo.com
www.thesongroup..com

(1) (Reply)

Hot Special Pc Tools / The Shadekos' / Laptops And Internet Access : New And Fairly Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.