Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Help!!! How Do I Add A Picture To A Pdf Document Using Adobe? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!!! How Do I Add A Picture To A Pdf Document Using Adobe? (604 Views)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / How Can I Upload A Pdf Document As Attachment? / Pls Help!how Do I Add A Forum Page To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! How Do I Add A Picture To A Pdf Document Using Adobe? by Diamondwriter(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
so I have this form to be submitted before weekend but i have been unable to attach a passport photograph to it. anyone please?
Re: Help!!! How Do I Add A Picture To A Pdf Document Using Adobe? by adewasco2k(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Diamondwriter:
so I have this form to be submitted before weekend but i have been unable to attach a passport photograph to it. anyone please?

There are many PDF editors but since I'm good with adobe illustrator...that's what I use for such
Re: Help!!! How Do I Add A Picture To A Pdf Document Using Adobe? by bedfordng(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2014
just open the pdf with photo shop and add the passport.just right click on the passport and choose to open with photoshop.then copy it on from photoshop and paste on the document.you can then place it at the passport area

(1) (Reply)

Help / Solutions To Wealth Creation Challenges / Get A Blog Site Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.