Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. (14469 Views)

APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by ennon92(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
One of the clueless leaders in the world.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by tomistelle(f): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
O ma wa ga gan oo
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by eightsin(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
If men were God!

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
America will neither see or hear now o......
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Nicepoker(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
blemon44:
see power!!

in my next world i'm going to be the king of the world
but i will not use it to intimidate people
leave this lane jor.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by stinggy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
GEJ dey learn for where this guy dey lipsrsealed
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by misreal(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
MillionDollars:
Lol, clueless govt like ours
clueless??..r u crious
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by akandea(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
In Fela voice "Na the beginning of craze be that!!!!
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Uncledom(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
For what, na him for change now,end time
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Ahmeduana(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/12/03/us-northkorea-name-idUSKCN0JH0IC20141203
TO BALANCE THE EQUATION WE HAVE TO BARN PEOPLE ANSWERING BUHARI AND TINUBU WHILE ONE IS TALIBAN THE OTHER ONE IS EMPEROR.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Kassidy90(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
I think i am gonna stick with GEJ
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by franugo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Former leaders, his father and grandfather Na family bizness?
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by JEITO: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Worst country ever!

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Ikpewe: 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
squat:
Yes bcs he is a bad leader so the name should not affect the others Gej should do d same infact we don't want to heart the name good luck again
THEN U RE INVITIN BADLUCK INTO UR LIFE
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Cheeun(f): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
Really? What system of government please? Btw, thank you.smiley [quote author=Sweetlemon post=28591295]
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by McSterling(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
eleojo23:
Those guys have always been like that.

Out of the 'north' always springs something weird and notorious.
There is something about that location 'north'.
Lol. Couldn't agree more.
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by ajebuter(f): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
I wonder why any rational thinking parent with an iorta of brain in his or her cranium would name a child after that slobby, fat, ugly motherfucking asshole.

That guy is the real definition of tyranny, oppression, greed, gluttony and wickedness towards humanity.

He deserves serious ass-bashing and kicking by decent people across the world.

Kim jung ! Ew! How yuk and ugly!

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by Makau86(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2014
Thats real politics & dictatoshp
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by redsun(m): 1:18am On Dec 05, 2014
The day those caged animals will see a glimpse of light,they will eat the ruling family alive. I don't think they will be as dumb as Nigerians who supposedly knows what is going on in the world,yet they are being enslaved by retarded thieves called leaders.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by hunter21(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2014
dum ass nation
Re: North Korea Orders Citizens With Same Name As Leader To Change It. by xakjustice(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
On dis 21st century, noooo dis wil neva happen in our soil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam / Osinbajo Launches End Child Marriage In Nigeria Program / Failed Biafra Sit At Home in Port Harcourt PICS VIDEOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.