Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,393 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? (831 Views)

Ladies Get In Here..what Would Be Your Reaction To This? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by Rawlings120(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Guys what's gonna be your reaction if your gal does this to you @ the pics uploaded. Especially if you weren't really with anyone, but just busy. All comments and opinions are welcomed. + I need good friends and am into Entertainment... Be free to add me up: 23A0B54C

Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by LEvuls(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Very annoying..i ll do norin bro, its silence that is my response
Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
lol

cc pasqal09
I'm bigger than you think!!
Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by Rawlings120(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
LEvuls:
Very annoying..i ll do norin bro, its silence that is my response
nice I think that might even hurt her more....
Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by IamLEGEND1: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
DIS ONE IS STRONG

Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by Skillfullulu(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
Call, tell her she no dey ok. Then start to laugh.
Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by Tymax(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
He will fight for me?

Ladies sha. Don't need all this drama

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
God will certainly fight our battle grin against all these unfaithful boyfriends around.
Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by Rawlings120(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2014
3cycle:
Lol
Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by AJ01(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Ignore her...then call her later ..say 5 hours time to scold her...
Re: If its you, what's Gonna be your Reaction? by Deshannel(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2014
I don't believe this.
because I would have replied one of her numerous pings.
but if it really happened. I'd wouldn't ignore, I'd reply immediately I notice and talk sense into her.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Get Married? / Letters To Juliet...its Never Too Late To Love. / What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.