Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

NFF President, Pinnick Sacked! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NFF President, Pinnick Sacked! (483 Views)

Amanju Pinnick Election Nullified / NFF President Impeached / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF President, Pinnick Sacked! by ologboncrowny(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Barely 24 hours after the Nigeria Football Federation, NFF, Electoral Appeals Committee upheld the 30 September polls that produced the Amaju Pinnick-led executive, the Chairman of the Committee, Okey Ajunwa, has nullified the same elections.
According to Premiumtimes, Mr. Ajunwa’s ruling contradicts the ruling of three other members of the committee who upheld the polls on Wednesday.
Speaking with journalists in Abuja on Thursday, Mr. Ajunwa said other committee members who “hastily” upheld the September polls are not legal practitioners and were ignorant of the law.
“None of them is a lawyer, I am the lawyer and I know the law, I have gathered the results of the committee and I will read them out in accordance with FIFA and CAF rules,” Mr. Ajunwa told journalist Thursday in Abuja.
Read more » [http://olokunbolacrowny..com/2014/12/nff-president-pinnick-sacked.html]
Re: NFF President, Pinnick Sacked! by simplemach(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
The only Character missing out in the nigerian football federation saga is John Okafor (mr Ibu) and it sure will win the grammy award for best comedy for the year 2014.

2 Likes

Re: NFF President, Pinnick Sacked! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
he was just put into office to cease the inhouse crisis...

he wasnt realy the man nff wanted...
i still prefer maigari anyday smiley

1 Like

Re: NFF President, Pinnick Sacked! by ochejagabriel: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Why? Must they sack him?
Re: NFF President, Pinnick Sacked! by simplemach(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
pinkiecutie:
he was just put into office to cease the inhouse crisis...

he wasnt realy the man nff wanted...
i still prefer maigari anyday smiley
your 'open teeth' na die!
Re: NFF President, Pinnick Sacked! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
simplemach:
your 'open teeth' na die!
huh? cry
Re: NFF President, Pinnick Sacked! by holatin(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
smh
herd of jokers

(1) (Reply)

Bonazer,bonanzer, Bonanzer For Thailand And Indian Rice / The State Of The Federal Inter-state Road In Kwara State(photos) / A NL Open Letter To The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.