Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2813196 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Who can help me with link.. This one Refuse to download.. Freeze at 0mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
mc4 hilarious comment grin
Loool, just started that mc4 and am at Rank 6, the gun is whack, I could only do 1 or 2 killings with it, sometimes am able to use knife and make 4 or 5 killings. Wanna save to get a good gun.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oklander:
Loool, just started that mc4 and am at Rank 6, the gun is whack, I could only do 1 or 2 killings with it, sometimes am able to use knife and make 4 or 5 killings. Wanna save to get a good gun.
as a noob, you should play manhunt. when you get better play VIP and u will be rich. I make so much money and waste it anyhow. I'm buying those sounds they make after killing a player grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
as a noob, you should play manhunt. when you get better play VIP and u will be rich. I make so much money and waste it anyhow. I'm buying those sounds they make after killing a player grin
Will try the manhunt, I used to play Battle mode. And that sound, lol, never knew they buy it. some are funny and some are scary.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
daamazing:
Games

Link to the tna
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
FuckYou:
Am tired of pause and play.... Another journey again
long journey with less money spending wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
God of war 1GB .iso download completed...best way to unrar please

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
guydangerous:
long journey with less money spending wink
abi o... I don't know what's wrong with GTA: vc oo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Link to the tna
ugh check google or isnt it on playst.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Has anyone tried ShadowGun Deadzone?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Less than two hours

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Someone should pls tell me how to skip adfly on adroplace .. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
FuckYou:
Someone should pls tell me how to skip adfly on adroplace .. Thanks

Use CM browser or keep clicking on skip ad...may take more than 2 clicks at times
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
tunnex190:

Use CM browser or keep clicking on skip ad...may take more than 2 clicks at times
I don't see anything like skip ad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
FuckYou:
Less than two hours
which emulator are you using And where did u download that god of war
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
FuckYou:
I don't see anything like skip ad
if you use ucweb browser the skip ad ought to be at your top left corner of the screen after the 5 seconds count down so don't expect to see the skip ad immediately
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
jworos:
Has anyone tried ShadowGun Deadzone?
i hardly kill somebody or shoot one bullet in that game arena,those guys are witches and wizards
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
FuckYou:
pls guy how do go about this simple server stuff,I've done all i can buh it ain't working
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oklander:
Will try the manhunt, I used to play Battle mode. And that sound, lol, never knew they buy it. some are funny and some are scary.
some of those sounds are worth up to 100,000 or 150,000 gold
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
henryspace:
which emulator are you using And where did u download that god of war
ppsspp v1 .. Emuparadise

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
nuelski10:
pls guy how do go about this simple server stuff,I've done all i can buh it ain't working
wat and wat have u done...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
guydangerous:
if you use ucweb browser the skip ad ought to be at your top left corner of the screen after the 5 seconds count down so don't expect to see the skip ad immediately
nothing is dia.. Even on cm browser it telling me things like file removed

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wheezyoung(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
i don delete my mc4 same day after downloading it cause i finished it same day cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Oklander: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Baddestguyp:
some of those sounds are worth up to 100,000 or 150,000 gold
Wtf, like seriously, you guys could get so much to spend on sounds while I am yet to get any better weapon. Lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
FuckYou:
which file are you looking for
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
guydangerous:
which file are you looking for
GTA vice city data and apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KhunleOriade(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
FuckYou:
Dude post the link please + I love this god of war wallpaper, how did U get it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KhunleOriade(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
FuckYou:
Use operamini to open it,press reload and skip then copy the next link and paste in Ucweb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
FuckYou:
GTA vice city data and apk
why not try gta sa instead of old fashion game or better still try playmob
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samkizzy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
@xavier since they close that thread i'm happy but here is my reply for what u asked for..my p**g plan is working normally at 15naira per 5minits...no 30# or 1mb tweak anylonger..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oklander:
Wtf, like seriously, you guys could get so much to spend on sounds while I am yet to get any better weapon. Lol
lol, I was like you but now I waste money anyhow. sometimes I use up to 3 or 4 supply crates in a match
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
wheezyoung:
i don delete my mc4 same day after downloading it cause i finished it same day cry
you don't play multi-player?

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.