Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2812024 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 1:37am On Dec 05, 2015
lordraph:
am still waiting for the psiphon settings
Is it for bbmidid plan or music plus?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Mustiboy:
yeah, woozie is gonna be a long time friend, he's still even active in the game even @ 43percent. don't worry, you'll soon get to kill dat modafuc'Ker who sold you and your brother, sweet out. rider is his name if you remember, the nigga who's always kushing.
yea i remember. Good 1, d storyline is dope n real.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Psalmwise:
There are millions of games on playstore and even more than. There is always this problem of you downloading a game of 1gb with your hardearned subscription, only to discover that the game isnt just worth it. This makes most android users(mostly the game freaks) to become tired of downloading, and wait for sum1 to do the downloading.
Majority of android users always have games like, jetpack ride, temple run, zuma etc well dis games can be sumtimes/mostly boring epecially for the guys.
Below is a list of games that i believe you would love to play.
1.Grand theft auto(gta) series
2.Contract killer
3.Frontline commander(DDAY)
4.Fifa 14
5.Batman arkham origins
6.E warriors
7.Brother Hood
8.Chicken invaders
9.Walking Dead
10.Mortal combat
11. Wind blood
12.NFS
13.Real boxing
14.God fire

Note:Please dont involve me if your battery start running low ooogrin grin grin grin

HAPPY GAMING
uabest games i have played ever on android gta san andres,gta 5 set to b release,,mordern combat 5,shadowgun,fifa15,dday,alsphat dats it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
jaiyejina:
bblited na,the normal mtn bis
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Princeelisma(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Bin asking tis question lately nd no genuine answer. Pls i nid list of games tat works on lollipop.. My gta isn't loading through on it...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Frankloon:
Good to know Aralon 2 is now available. 1 was on-point

Anyone here playing 'Darkness Reborn online'?. I'm still a lvl 30 daemon hunter. Still grinding away for EXP.
Hope to get to lvl 50 by the end of this week.
Game is awesome as mmorpg goes, prolly the best out there for the android platform aside from Gameloft 'Dungeon Hunter 4'
downloading.....63% which other online RPG games can you recommend
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshnash: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
does this topic have a whatsapp group?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by cruz22(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Questions dnt get answered here sef angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by cruz22(m): 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
Questions dnt vet answered here sef angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
cruz22:
Questions dnt vet answered here sef angry
what question
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ugonwanneokoye: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Need help in GA San Andreas on how to collect de bags from de delivery guys easily.Am stuck @ that level.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
jaiyejina:
wag008:
download from an independent site. Dont use the one from play store. search for it from google.
cc isaiah9,nawa oh,for how long will I wait for your response concerning the mtn bis with either simple server or psiphon
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frankloon(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
andrenaline:
downloading.....63% which other online RPG games can you recommend

I'm sure you've played Ravensword2, 'Hail to the king' is awesome, I got the full mpk pack from mobogenie.

check out this link for more rpg
www.androidauthority.com/best-android-hack-and-slash-games-580185/

seems order and chaos is quite the stuff too.

just remember, you can only play this games with your data on. funny thing is it hardly zaps data, you might play for a full day, and only 2mb will be gone.
that misconception of online games draining data scares Nigerians from delving into them.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by cruz22(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mustiboy:
what question
i av so many.1st : how to stop gta sa frm laggin..2nd: m lookin for somone who has playd game of thrones
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by luorquay: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
OGeeKush:

onhax.net
Thanks bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Frankloon:

I'm sure you've played Ravensword2, 'Hail to the king' is awesome, I got the full mpk pack from mobogenie.

just remember, you can only play this games with your data on. funny thing is it hardly zaps data, you might play for a full day, and only 2mb will be gone.
that misconception of online games draining data scares Nigerians from delving into them.
I've played ravensword but it didn't please my satisfaction,how is hail to the king and order & chaos
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
Darkness reborn

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Frankloon:

Connection ishh not fear of data drain
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
lordraph:
cc isaiah9,nawa oh,for how long will I wait for your response concerning the mtn bis with either simple server or psiphon
let me help u out. This is d settings I use for psiphon bblited 70naira sub n it's working fine. See screenshots below

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's all. Set it that way it should work. Ur phone apn setting too is up there

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
demsid:
That's all. Set it that way it should work. Ur phone apn setting too is up there
thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by andrenaline(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Order and chaos 2,with a very large map one can explore....still the game's terms sha

1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
very neat tecno y6 for sale, rooted n with a very nice font. It also comes with a pouch Its also loaded with hd games Gta san andreas Fifa 16 and 14 Oddworld Shadowgun Backstab and ppsspp games(mortal kombat unchained, pes 2013 and def jam. Location; lagos The back camera is decent but not up to par unlike d front camera, crystal clear*3 of d back D speaker is so loud n clear n lastly d battery, lasts 8hrs on heavy continous usage Price; 15k but quiet negotiatable Reason 4 selling: wanna buy tecno c8.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samueldo4life(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
best android grapic games,gta serie(Gta san andres, 3 ,vice city ,gta5 set to be release)godfire,asphat ,ppsspp games like god of war gta etc ,shawdogun,fifa ,modern combat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jonathan2787:
see what strike has caused

Nice, which car race is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jonathan2787:
and if you are lost ask me any question because I have finished the game twice this is my third time I have up to 78 data games on my laptop including all the gangster games so you can say am a game freak and the school is Benue state polytechnic

Whaoo how can i get some games?

You stay in lagos?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Maro4u:
Isn't it awesome

Hello i need this game, how do I get it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mustiboy:
download the apk that's about 6.1mb from Android. mob. org then download the files from inside the apk, just about 550MB, the old version I played back then on my Tecno m 3 was just about 330MB though

Which game is this?? Does it mak sense?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frankloon(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
teewhydope:

Connection ishh not fear of data drain

could be, but that's not a big issue or excuse.
A 3G connection will do, doesn't have to be a 3.5/HSDPA before you can play online games. Although our network providers are terrible, we still get sufficient coverage.

When I was serving at a remote village at Benue state, only one network which is MTN was working fine, and we still had to make do for a whole year with EDGE cos their was no 3G coverage at all.
I played Dark Avenger online with that same Edge with zero lag. Even maxed out my Archer Class character to the highest lvl 60, all with 2G.

so,internet connection shouldn't be a discouragement against online gaming.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladykilllar:

Which game is this?? Does it mak sense?
yeah, a lotta sense
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
cruz22:
i av so many.1st : how to stop gta sa frm laggin..2nd: m lookin for somone who has playd game of thrones
reduce the performance settings simple.
As for got, i have not played bt i hope someone who has replies you

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.