Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2811983 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2016
Collinz2:
abeg u know say i never go school pls break Deteriorating massively down.
You haven't been active in replying our queries.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
davthom:
this magazine lock screen and the ability to change the lockscreen wallpaper have been missing from my phone since the last two or so software updates
Strange.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
tank bro. I have don dat . i saw a video o YouTube.

My problem is d obb. I cant convert d raw file from rar to obb
get 7zipper. that's the best file for extracting
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:58pm On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
tank bro. I have don dat . i saw a video o YouTube.

My problem is d obb. I cant convert d raw file from rar to obb
get 7zipper. that's the best app for extracting
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

For lolipop, homie?
sure na..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
get 7zipper. that's the best file for extracting
i prefer rar v been using it for years
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
use lucky patcher to create another apk to remove license verification.

or get another apk
Wat your saying is that the games problem is not from the obb file but from the apk file?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Strange.
yeah currently on xui 1.z.3.3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2016
davthom:
yeah currently on xui 1.z.3.3
Mine is thus.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2016
proffnico:
sure na..
Roger that. Note that it's 5.1 not .0.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Roger that. Note that it's 5.1 not .0.
en na

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hydrog3n(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2016
MC4 views not seen before

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2016
Data's been saved, Sanity's been restored thanks to The Pentagon. The best two Pentagonists thus
1. Baddestguyp
2. Dynamo007
Non combat team members have wowed like no other, here are the possible fallouts
*Collinz2
*Davthom
The possible Ascension: Let Us Cling Together
*Proffnico
*Isaiah6.
Thanks to the amazing Pentagon for unzipping our minds and installing the elements of true gaming. Their ears are outwardly peeled for that Far Cry!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2016
How do i UN look all my fifa14 features. D only feature i am free to use is the penalty.

Plz help me. I suffer b4 i fit install dis game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kingDELE(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
i try using rar but it was a poo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Mine is thus.
I guess that's why its different,but it makes zero sense that they removed those features

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
i try using rar but it was a poo
and it's easier than es Explorer to me tho...... Have you gotten how to extract yet?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2016
kingDELE:
How do i UN look all my fifa14 features. D only feature i am free to use is the penalty.

Plz help me. I suffer b4 i fit install dis game
it's no more unlockable dude......
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2016
davthom:
I guess that's why its different,but it makes zero sense that they removed those features
But yours is the older, check the dates
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2016
Mine cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2016
Managing dream league soccer since no better offline soccer alternative...... And fifa 16 no gree without server error disturbing me......

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2016
Best game ever. tongue

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You haven't been active in replying our queries.
sorry bro but if u notice i dont come online regularly, and since my android phone got bad i dont feel like getting new one so most games here i have not played them. So i only reply queries relating to old android games i played before but not new ones. Sometimes i dont reply u cause out of 5 guys u mentioned atleast 3 gave u a clear solution.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
Managing dream league soccer since no better offline soccer alternative...... And fifa 16 no gree without server error disturbing me......
how do u guys enjoy soccer on android?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
Collinz2:
how do u guys enjoy soccer on android?
we managing it grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2016
IKON360:

Wat your saying is that the games problem is not from the obb file but from the apk file?
yeah. just use lucky patcher

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2016
Hydrog3n:
MC4 views not seen before
that's the first Mission right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by horrpeyemi: 6:36pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
playstore. it won't download files with all those tweaking apps. u can use the Mtn #25 night plan or any normal sub or wifi, it downloads the files perfectly
Bro i want to download a file worth 1.3gb how does this mtn night plan works
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
dynamo007:
oh, okay. I've been using 7zipper too for years.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2016
horrpeyemi:
Make sure that you are on the MTN Pulse
tariff plan , dial *123# " to confirm which plan
you are on or dial "*406# " to migrate to MTN
Pulse.

1. Ensure that you have a balance of at least
N30
2. Send “ Night” to “ 131” by text
3. Confirm the activation message sent to
your phone
4. From 12 am , start browsing and
downloading till 4 am

limit per night is 500mb and u can't renew on same night. but u can get several sim cards and combine or wait till another night
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
oh, okay. I've been using 7zipper too for years.
grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2016
horrpeyemi:
would have suggested airtel if it's good in your area it's an unlimited plan unlike the mtn that you'll have to wait after exhausting the 500mb if you dot have extra sims....

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.