Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2818690 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
guydangerous:
how did you check your data.
i called their cc and they told me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Collinz2:
What time?
don't know but ea and betsheba(not sure I spelt that well but skyrim developers) are announcing their games today. I will be checking ign(YouTube channel) by midnight with mtn night plan to watch videos of what they announce
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Collinz2:
i called their cc and they told me.
When that happens it seems you've run out of mb's because it won't connect at all no matter what you do,that's because the "H+" will no longer have the up and down arrows rather it will remain at "h" or sometimes "h+" with only the up arrow so what I normally do is just reboot the phone for quick recovery but if am downloading and do not wish to reboot I will off and on my data till the "H+" with up and down arrows are stable.

Ever since I adapted these method I always get my 500mb completely used,now I understand why some peeps will say the plan did not work or ain't working....just off and on your data till the H+ stays stable.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Collinz2:
i subscribed around 2am.
Yesterday I subscribed around 12:05 and 01:47, and both worked

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
isaiah9:
I'm definitely going to play mc3 again
So far, I'm tryna finish all my movies to create space far Airtel tonight. When I played the game for the first time Yesterday I first in the tutorial mission.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
flying to liberty city.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
guydangerous:
ok I hope their games are not difficult to download and the website is not filled with ads.
"Filled" is an understatement, it is overwhelmed with ads and both cache dowbload just apk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

"Filled" is an understatement, it is overwhelmed with ads and both cache dowbload just apk.
you mean they only provide download link for apks only.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
in liberty city,after that flying back to Las venturas airport.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
guydangerous:
flying to liberty city.
There would be snow over There and you with game to kill A Kingpin and all his goons.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
guydangerous:
you mean they only provide download link for apks only.
Like an apk downloader.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Like an apk downloader.
that means I will download the cache/data through the apk.?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
guydangerous:
that means I will download the cache/data through the apk.?
So exposed developers don't allow that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
I would believe you're cheating.
After eliminating A whole gang, you still have this?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Oh nooo!! tragic ending

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
Just finished brothers:tale of two sons. Really emotional ending.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OluwaseunBanjo: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
My name is Seun Banjo.I am just advertising my business.GTB BANK 0025988243.Whatsapp me on 08075040187 or call 08186526118. BANJO OLUWASEUN OLUSEGUN. GLO DATA SHARE (4gb - N1200) (5gb - N1500) (6gb - N2000) (12gb - N2500)(15gb - N3000)(20gb - N4500) ETISALAT & AIRTEL SHARE DATA (500mb - N400) (750mb - N500) (1gb - N700) (2gb - N1300) (3gb - N1800) (5gb - N3200) MTN SHARE DATA (1gb - N1200).Buy any jumia products(like phones,gadget,furnitures,cloth,etc) from me.I am a Jumia agent
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OluwaseunBanjo: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
I'm currently playing tomb raider legend psp version with pspe+. It's lagging .why?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
To The Pentagon.

Where can I download Horn?

And where did you download your XCOM Enemy Within from?

The Pentagon= Baddestguyp, guydangerous, collinz2, dynamo007, davthom.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To The Pentagon.

hvnt playd horn b4 xcom enemy guydangerous shld ansa dt. grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I don't know about that. I've been using Android devices for years now and never had an issue with virus, same with all the people I know.
Android devices cannot receive files that are infected with viruses. for some reason they won't have enter through any means
I also thought that Android phones could not be infected until I came across that virus on a friend's phone. It was really bad, the only solution is to install a new Rom cuz factory reset doesn't work sef.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To The Pentagon.

you can get it from andriod.mob.org
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
So exposed developers don't allow that.
what do you mean.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
I would believe you're cheating. After eliminating A whole gang, you still have this?
is called magic.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To The Pentagon.

I think baddestguyp can help you with horn,are you sure you wanna try xcom don't blame me if you don't like the game outcome oh.

that's the apk http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/rz8vZCon/file.html

this is for the zip http://mobdisc.com/dwc9d82fd0/download.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
sweet is back,grove street boys are boiling once again.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
isaiah9:
Just finished brothers:tale of two sons. Really emotional ending.
I hope you didn't shed tears like me when I played walking dead part 1 the ending part where Clem had to shoot Lee.

Mehn that ending part touched me oh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
To The Pentagon.

it's hard to get a working version of horn. even I have downloaded previously so many versions but none works. it even became an issue on this thread like a hundred pages back
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
jworos:
Which?
And are you sure it is a working link?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
jworos:
Which?
And are you sure it is a working link?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
guydangerous:
When that happens it seems you've run out of mb's because it won't connect at all no matter what you do,that's because the "H+" will no longer have the up and down arrows rather it will remain at "h" or sometimes "h+" with only the up arrow so what I normally do is just reboot the phone for quick recovery but if am downloading and do not wish to reboot I will off and on my data till the "H+" with up and down arrows are stable.
i use it on laptop, i reboot and remove modem up and down yet nothing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Yesterday I subscribed around 12:05 and 01:47, and both worked
i wil try it again if it still presist i will quit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.