Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,298 members, 7,916,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2831099 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:
I know it requires double extraction cos that's where I download all my ppsspp games from,I guess I will try another app.

Teach me how you use the double extraction stuff
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Collinz2:
as long as u have updated obb of mc4 go to apkhouse to get the updated apk it wil work on lollipop.

It is the 1.1.7 that is available and it is online, I need an offline apk.

Anybody knows how to skip ads from getapk.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Collinz2:
bro better stay away from that 200 2GB very slow and annoying, works on 2G/EDGE only, u can hardly download 1mb file.

I don't use my Airtel for data, just freebasics.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

It is the 1.1.7 that is available and it is online, I need an offline apk.

Anybody knows how to skip ads from getapk.
aiit. Maybe i'd upload the one on my bros phone for u, it works on lollipop and offline.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I don't use my Airtel for data, just freebasics.
ok just letting u know incase u know some1 who want to try it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Teach me how you use the double extraction stuff
after the first extraction enter the folder where you extracted the files to,in it there will be lots and lots of files with number attached to them except for one that will have RAR or rar extension on it...extract that one to get your iso,cso or any final format you are looking for.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by justicesky24(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen i have been viewing dis thread ever since i can see dat u nid help 2day. wanna break my silent 2day. I thought i will comment d day i buy my android phone.... MC4 v1.2.2e full data
http://rugame.mobi/android/39731/2/4c4c775ccc4f8a52e2a08edca8e82bfc49/MC4_v1.2.2e.rar?original

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:
after the first extraction enter the folder where you extracted the files to,in it there will be lots and lots of files with number attached to them except for one that will have RAR or rar extension on it...extract that one to get your iso,cso or any final format you are looking for.

What do you use in extracting?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Collinz2:
aiit. Maybe i'd upload the one on my bros phone for u, it works on lollipop and offline.

I'm still waiting...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
justicesky24:
TheLoneCitizen i have been viewing dis thread ever since i can see dat u nid help 2day. wanna break my silent 2day. I thought i will comment d day i buy my android phone.... MC4 v1.2.2e full data
http://rugame.mobi/android/39731/2/4c4c775ccc4f8a52e2a08edca8e82bfc49/MC4_v1.2.2e.rar?original

The size is 35mb, right? If yes, been there done that.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

What do you use in extracting?
you can use any application for extracting to extract it holmes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:
7zipper is not on play store,where can I get it.
apk4fun
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Guys i recommend the game called ''call of champions'' its an online multiplayer pvp game. 3 players battle 3 other players. Its fun an addictive. You get points both for killing the enemy and destroying their towers.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Flawlessangel:
Guys i recommend the game called ''call of champions'' its an online multiplayer pvp game. 3 players battle 3 other players. Its fun an addicted. You get points both for killing the enemy and destroying their towers.
I know it, it's a MOBA game made by spacetime studios. but I don't understand it or any MOBA game, I'll try to reinstall
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I know it, it's a MOBA game made by spacetime studios. but I don't understand it or any MOBA game, I'll try to reinstall

didnt you go through the tutorial? You push that purple orb to the opponents tower so it could destroy it. You on the other hand focus on killing the bad guys and stopping them from destroying your own tower. There are 4 towers for each side.

At the end of 5 minutes, the team that destroys the most amounts of the opponents towers wins the match
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
apk4fun
thanks bro.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Flawlessangel:
Guys i recommend the game called ''call of champions'' its an online multiplayer pvp game. 3 players battle 3 other players. Its fun an addicted. You get points both for killing the enemy and destroying their towers.
why do you people always forget to post screen shots after description
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:
why do you people always forget to post screen shots after description

must you be spoon fed everything? Just go to google and type call of champions and look at the images . Stop being lazy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Flawlessangel:

must you be spoon fed everything? Just go to google and type call of champions and look at the images . Stop being lazy
what are we here for bro,you don't need to be harsh on yourself.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:
what are we here for bro,you don't need to be harsh on yourself.

nowhere in this topic did i see a rule that says you must post screenshots of games recommended. If you are not lazy, you would easily go sort out the pictures yourself without complaining
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:
you can use any application for extracting to extract it holmes.

This guy self, which app, as in application, that software you use in extracting, you know extracting that is unzip or change the format to iso or CSO, so that your ppsspp, you know ppsspp is PSP emulator, can recognise it, argh?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Flawlessangel:

nowhere in this topic did i see a rule that says you must post screenshots of games recommended. If you are not lazy, you would easily go sort out the pictures yourself without complaining
hmm is called sharing bro I guess you are not use to it,is not a must that you must post screen shots or share pictures of the game but bear in the mind that those of us that share game screen shots here are not dumb.

We are all here to play & share our gaming experience with one another.

Peace amigo.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

This guy self, which app, as in application, that software you use in extracting, you know extracting that is unzip or change the format to iso or CSO, so that your ppsspp, you know ppsspp is PSP emulator, can recognise it, argh?
why are you confusing yourself shey you want to hear app like 7zipper,zarchiver,b1,win rar etc or don't you know how to detect the game after extraction??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by justicesky24(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

The size is 35mb, right? If yes, been there done that.
no its 1.1gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
guydangerous:
why are you confusing yourself shey you want to hear app like 7zipper,zarchiver,b1,win rar etc or don't you know how to detect the game after extraction??

Some apps can't extract twice, don't be a retard.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 12:10am On Jun 17, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

What you're saying is different.
I'm talking about the #200 unlimited night plan, not the #200 for 2GB
pls what the code..what is time does it use?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tdayof(m): 4:56am On Jun 17, 2016
nani667:
smiley
what's up? Longest time .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:11am On Jun 17, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Some apps can't extract twice, don't be a retard.
bro if you don't know how to communicate in public I will appreciate if you stop calling me names.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2016
mtn at it again,after subscribing to their #25 night plan my H+ went into oblivion till 4:30 am,I just wasted that time and money.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by victoor(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
please please house am thinking of buying an infinix note 2 (2gb ram) 45k on slot and I'll like to know if its good for hard core gaming FIFA 16, mc5 , dungeon hunter 5 games like DAT and also d battery life while gaming how many hours
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2016
guydangerous:
mtn at it again,after subscribing to their #25 night plan my H+ went into oblivion till 4:30 am,I just wasted that time and money.
I thin it was a network problem.mine was out for most of the evening till around 1am when luckily for me it came on
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2016
guydangerous:
I think it was a network problem.mine was out for most of the evening till around 1am when luckily for me it came on

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1134) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.