Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2812988 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
NicolasTfile:

after verifying it will just hang,dis started happening when i downloaded v1.2.2e,it worked at first i even began d first chapter of d game but every time i close d game nd reopen it ,it goes back to d verifying stage all over again nd starts d game frm d beginning ,due to dis reasons i had to uninstall nd reinstall d game a couple of tyms.later it will just stop at d verifying process or show black.now i downloaded v1.1.7c nd it still does d same thing.pls if anybody in dis rum can upload modern combat 4 v1.1.7c apk only(d one he/she is using oo)nd give me d link or d site he/she downloaded deirs i would be grateful(not revdl,andropalace,apkmania,androidzone oo).i have d file nd patch already.
where did you download the version 1.2.2.e from? The one that was hanging.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Guys I'm planning to download mc3 and mc4 are both offline games and is there anything to do beforehand to prevent crashing and/or foreclosing?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
dynamo007:
yes i agree wit u . . .tho its manageable 4 doz dt cudnt gt fifa 14 2 wrk anymore
very true,I once unlocked that game but lost it immediately after I upgraded my operating system.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
rawdpiper:
Guys I'm planning to download mc3 and mc4 are both offline games and is there anything to do beforehand to prevent crashing and/or foreclosing?
they are both offline as for mc4 download version 1.1.7c and always make a copy of the data files because you'll move it twice into the obb folder as for mc3 no idea.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Collinz2:
EA knows what they are doing, they dont gain alot on mobile unlike console.
but fifa 14 was a hit and secondly we are know that console gamers are more in numbers than mobile gamers but at least we still play the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Best data plans now available for all networks in september 2016, click link below to see your network provider and new subscription codes

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/best-data-plan-available-for-all.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
sheylarhh:

Pls how can i make my players to b scoring goals... Dem too dey waste chance

You need to have alternate strikers, if a striker has three shots and none on target, he's not in good form, substitute .
Also if after 30 minutes a striker has no shots, keep an eye.

Lastly when a player's rating drops to 5 and stays for as long as 5 minutes, give him the elbow.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Got fired, just relishing the dream.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hello guys I've created a fifa mobile season and tournament Labelled nairaland championship, just download the fifa mobile app and join so we can compete..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
pators:
FIFA 14 is now very very very easy to unlock now.... as easy as downloading mp3 from d net
tel me more
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Syphon Filter looks damn good the first scene was explosive just as MC3, bet it'll better Dark Mirror, gonna be a long ride.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Codeberg: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Yes broda! Thanks
teewhydope:

wao! uve improved the game, will update right away cool

why not create a thread for it maybe lalasticlala can help u move it to front page to get more reviews/downloads
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Syphon Filter looks damn good the first scene was explosive just as MC3, bet it'll better Dark Mirror, gonna be a long ride.
I will download the game tonight just tell me where you downloaded yours from and be kind enough to share your settings,I just hope the speed is not that slow.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Got fired, just relishing the dream.
Got fired as in? was it due to too many match losses?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
nani667:

that's not Modern Combat 4.... I stopped playing modern Combat 4 years ago... the game is outdated ....

that's Modern Combat 5 on those screenshots.... download that from the Playstore and enjoy... it's free ✔

modern combat 5 does not support 3g connection does it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
guydangerous:
they are both offline as for mc4 download version 1.1.7c and always make a copy of the data files because you'll move it twice into the obb folder as for mc3 no idea.
It's the 1.2.2e I downloaded, hope it's not a problem. And can I use the same obb for two different versions(1.2.2e & 1.1.7c)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:58am On Sep 03, 2016
Another new game from ea.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:59am On Sep 03, 2016
rawdpiper:

It's the 1.2.2e I downloaded, hope it's not a problem. And can I use the same obb for two different versions(1.2.2e & 1.1.7c)
you can't use same obb for two different versions
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:36am On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
Another new game from ea.

Which one is that? Hope is not need for speed edge mobile grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2016
is mc5 playable offline? and if yes, how
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2016
is mc5 playable offline? and if yes, how?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2016
Ma wa oh so nw no latest game to download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2016
dumo1:
Got fired as in? was it due to too many match losses?

I didn't meet the minimum requirement, qualify for Europa. Here's my new star team.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
I will download the game tonight just tell me where you downloaded yours from and be kind enough to share your settings,I just hope the speed is not that slow.

You'd cope if you're in love. But first of all play Dark Mirror, that one is epic, before considering it's sequel.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2016
dynamo007:

Which one is that? Hope is not need for speed edge mobile grin grin
noooooo is mobile edge speed for need,is a third person shooter adventure game with lots and lots of features that came with it...i heard is better than modern combat 3 to 5 grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2016
rawdpiper:
is mc5 playable offline? and if yes, how
no
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You'd cope if you're in love. But first of all play Dark Mirror, that one is epic, before considering it's sequel.
too late I already downloaded the Logan shadow from romhustler about 975mb,i awaite your settings
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I didn't meet the minimum requirement, qualify for Europa. Here's my new star team.
so in essence you started coaching another club?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

so in other words you started coaching a new team?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
guydangerous:
noooooo is mobile edge speed for need,is a third person shooter adventure game with lots and lots of features that came with it...i heard is better than modern combat 3 to 5 grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

EA and diz dia nonsense new releases sef ......
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
dynamo007:
Ma wa oh so nw no latest game to download

Why not try ppsspp games...I prefer them to android games tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
dynamo007:

grin grin grin grin grin

EA and diz dia nonsense new releases sef ......
that's what they are good at...sports,I hope gameloft and rock star won't disappoint us with modern combat verses or 6 which ever name they give grand theft auto 5.

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.