Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,846 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2818494 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
isaiah9:
lol him never start, one of the best games ever
I dy tell you,the game make brains.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Joered63:

Pls do u experience any lags on this game? Mine lags I don't know if it's the file or something else. Where did you download yours from?

Surely, 20% of the game will be as though it were on slow motion. But the remaining 80 will leave you thrilled.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by miztersale(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
Exactly the way it happened in the movie,dark knight rises make sense joor
Am also in that escape the pit mission please how do i pass here i didn't find any way to go up

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
post Screenshots of your settings mine takes 2 minutes to move an inch and don't recommend frameskipping because that's the worst.

Use frameskip of 4. You'll notice that if you were to be going forward and the game is running smoothly, you might experience a lag when you turn right.

To enjoy it flawlessly, you'll have to ditch good graphics and MAYBE cope with cranky sound, set Rendering and Display resolution to PSP X 1.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
and why did you start the game from begging.

Begging? I'll take that as an error.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
how is the game play like,stage fighting or adventurous

Definitely adventure-orientied and also with loads of comedy. He's got superpowers, and the villains are ninjas.

You want a mangarelated Stage Fighting, get Budhoku Tag Team and be thrilled, Comrade.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
dumo1:

is it your key player that juventus wants to buy for £20.9m?

Was.

I got fired from that team, currently managing a Second Division team in crossborder Turkey.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
tolulope855:

please what's the name of this game and where can I download it? you play it with PSP emulator right? I have PSP emulator..

sorry am a novice... help a bro

Logan's Shadow is the name. Just Google "Logan Shadow for PSP" the first will surely be emuparadise. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Begging? I'll take that as an error.
sorry beginning
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Hope it's offline, getting good reviews for this game.

yeah, offline. and unlike Spiderman, it has storyline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
miztersale:

Am also in that escape the pit mission please how do i pass here i didn't find any way to go up

I passed there after a day. I donno how to explain it for you. if you raise your camera up, you'll see a bridge, you're to climb it. from that tap or whatever that you turned, that red thing, turn the camera to your left, walk straight till you can't move again due to the net. then you turn your camera left again, the first entrance you see, enter there, by your right, there's stack of boxes, climb it. when you get to the topmost box, you jump to the box in your front. make sure you land on it, then you climb that bridge I told you about from there.

that's how I visualized it, donno if you can grab

cc guydangerous
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
I dy tell you,the game make brains.
the season three go come out for November.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by miztersale(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
barackodam:

I passed there after a day. I donno how to explain it for you. if you raise your camera up, you'll see a bridge, you're to climb it. from that tap or whatever that you turned, that red thing, turn the camera to your left, walk straight till you can't move again due to the net. then you turn your camera left again, the first entrance you see, enter there, by your right, there's stack of boxes, climb it. when you get to the topmost box, you jump to the box in your front. make sure you land on it, then you climb that bridge I told you about from there.

cc guydangerous
I do, i passed it Thanks dude
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
miztersale:
I do, i passed it Thanks dude

you're welcomed smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mustiboy:
getting boring with its dull AI and too easy difficulty
trust me dream league 2016 won't bore you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tolulope855(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Logan's Shadow is the name. Just Google "Logan Shadow for PSP" the first will surely be emuparadise. Good luck.

thanks bro... bless up

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tolulope855(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
serenityaliyu:
walking dead season one, revdl

thanks bro..bless up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
miztersale:

look around for rocks that you'll throw at some lever or trace back your steps to know where to go.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Definitely adventure-orentied and also with loads of comedy. He's got superpowers, and the villains are ninjas.

You want a mangarelated Stage Fighting, get Budhoku Tag Team and be thrilled, Comrade.
you know I don't like stage fighting games so I will look for the other one,do you know anyother Naruto adventure oriented series I can download.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
barackodam:

cc guydangerous
no idea is been long I played it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
isaiah9:
the season three go come out for November.
can't wait for it,I hope the requirements won't be high.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
teewhydope:

mine has both story mode and one on one

naruro legends akatsuki rising
am coming to join you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
sorry beginning

Still don't get, but this is a new game, I'd have to start from nowhere than the beginning.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
barackodam:

yeah, offline. and unlike Spiderman, it has storyline

That's great. How long is it, I need lengthy gaming, it packs quite a chunk of memory.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
guydangerous:
you know I don't like stage fighting games so I will look for the other one,do you know anyother Naruto adventure oriented series I can download.

Naruro has three games in the ultimate Ninja Series, the three are good, but one is 2D.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2016

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

That's great. How long is it, I need lengthy gaming, it packs quite a chunk of memory.

haven't finished it.....I'm still on it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by officialteemi(m): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
pls which football manager is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2016
CTF

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 2:36am On Sep 09, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

All are brilliant, except Def Jam, requires too much buttons to execute moves, making it too hard.

I'd rather prefer Wrestling, but I don't know which is the best, heard SvR 2006.

i have svr2011 its dope tho.
nice graphics and many game modes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:02am On Sep 09, 2016
teewhydope:

im using the settings that came with ppsspp(default)
The audio is lagging in mine using ppsspp gold
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2016
officialteemi:
pls which football manager is this?

Champ Man 17 and yeah its offline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.