Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2812234 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
guydangerous:
the game hard oh and is a strategy game...if are still interested go to page 383 you will see the apk+data download links.
can my small gionee e3 quad core phone play xcom?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
pators:
can my small gionee e3 quad core phone play xcom?
what's the ram size.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jayson504:
I'm Rooted....but is that hack connectivity on d Xposed installer?

Search on Google and activate it on. Xposed den reboot...Dats all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
dumo1:

are you saying that when the 10 wks contract for sprint coach, strength coach and fitness coach expired you didn't renew it at all for the whole season.

Yes, I didn't
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
dumo1:
how did you get such amount of coins and cash?

Winnings. Plus signings.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
1. This alone killed the young man.

2. And there was a shootout.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
sniping rule baby!!!!

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
barackodam:

Yes, I didn't
You just gave me the best idea ever.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
dumo1:

You just gave me the best idea ever.

It's going to be very very tough on you, you go drop points wella, but then, it's a sure investment for the following season
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
guydangerous:
what's the ram size.
1gig
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
pators:
1gig
it will be laggy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 5:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Infinix mobility plans to launch infinix zero 4 and zero 4 plus, see real life images and specifications from the link below

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/real-pictures-and-specifications-of.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by twinskenny(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Please anyone can point to me where I can download any of the FIFA game? Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
guydangerous:
sniping rule baby!!!!

i can see that just like me, you are addicted to war robots. I was even about to ask you about your progress in the game so far

its possibly my favourite online multiplayer andriod game of all time. Anyway what level are you now and are u in a clan?

Also you bought a natasha?Lol that slow ass robot. And you like sniping? Sniping does nowhere near the damage of melee robots.

I guess you have never faced a lancelot, galahad, rhino or griffin in your natasha, they will murder you. Even a gepard that knows what its doing can murder a natasha sniper.

Anway what robots have you bought so far?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Flawlessangel:

i can see that just like me, you are addicted to war robots. I was even about to ask you about your progress in the game so far

its possibly my favourite online multiplayer andriod game of all time. Anyway what level are you now and are u in a clan?

Also you bought a natasha?Lol that slow ass robot. And you like sniping? Sniping does nowhere near the damage of melee robots.

I guess you have never faced a lancelot, galahad, rhino or griffin in your natasha, they will murder you. Even a gepard that knows what its doing can murder a natasha sniper.

Anway what robots have you bought so far?
the game na baddo I can't compare the game currently with anyother online game,am on level 26 with 4 robots namely 3 Griffin with AC molot and GAU punisher on the three bots and Natasha with Eww trebuchet and noricum...am on sons of death clan.

Since Natasha is the slowest robot I decided to make it my backup sniping bot and am really having a hang on it though when I come across bots like rhino or Lancelot oboy na race I dy tire come out from their sight,the bot am planning to acquire now is either rhino or Natasha again but this time with trebuchets and gekko xx or carnage

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
guydangerous:
the game na baddo I can't compare the game currently with anyother online game,am on level 26 with 4 robots namely 3 Griffin with AC molot and GAU punisher on the three bots and Natasha with Eww trebuchet and noricum...am on sons of death clan.

Since Natasha is the slowest robot I decided to make it my backup sniping bot and am really having a hang on it though when I come across bots like rhino or Lancelot oboy na race I dy tire come out from their sight,the bot am planning to acquire now is either rhino or Natasha again but this time with trebuchets and gekko xx or carnage

dude no man!! You are playing the game the wrong way. No wonder your overall damage and winrate is very low. At this rate, you would get to level 30 without having any decent weapons and you would get murdered more often. Thank God you atleast have a 4th slot.

I bet you get killed anytime you go up against guys with magnums , esg taran, or r40 orkan

Look the weapons you should be buy are in this order

1) ep magnum( 1 of this weapon at level 1, does more damage than 4 ac molots combined) and it never reloads, this should be what your griffins are carrying instead of molots or punishers. You can buy this with wsp points

2) esg taran. The most powerful plasma weapon in the game. This one is even more powerful than the ep magnum. This should also be eqipped to your griffins medium points. You can buy this with your wsp point

3) r40 orkan, the best weapon in the game for melee combat. Its a self reloading rocket launcher, its like a double pinata in 1 but reloads on the spot instead of waiting seconds for it to reload( you have to use it to understand what i mean) you can buy this with 1200 gold

zeus, a mid range weapon with high level lightning attack. You can do this at a safe range and it reloads very fast, I think you would love this more than trebuchets or whatever long range weapon u use now.

if you like support alot then get a gekko instead of those noricums that does no damage. Noricum only affect those who seat at the spawn of the other end. 99% of everyone you face will move away from noricum range as soon as the battle starts. So noricums are useless on that natasha. Acmolot is more useful than any noricum. Oh and a trident is better than a trebuchet because tridents can hurt shielded rhinos and lancelots from a good distance

Visit the wikiwarrobots forums and read all the tips there, it will help you become stronger and win 10 gold more often than not
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Flawlessangel:

dude no man!! You are playing the game the wrong way. No wonder your overall damage and winrate is very low. At this rate, you would get to level 30 without having any decent weapons and you would get murdered more often. Thank God you atleast have a 4th slot.

I bet you get killed anytime you go up against guys with magnums , esg taran, or r40 orkan

Look the weapons you should be buy are in this order

1) ep magnum( 1 of this weapon at level 1, does more damage than 4 ac molots combined) and it never reloads, this should be what your griffins are carrying instead of molots or punishers. You can buy this with wsp points

2) esg taran. The most powerful plasma weapon in the game. This one is even more powerful than the ep magnum. This should also be eqipped to your griffins medium points. You can buy this with your wsp point

3) r40 orkan, the best weapon in the game for melee combat. Its a self reloading rocket launcher, its like a double pinata in 1 but reloads on the spot instead of waiting seconds for it to reload( you have to use it to understand what i mean) you can buy this with 1200 gold

zeus, a mid range weapon with high level lightning attack. You can do this at a safe range and it reloads very fast, I think you would love this more than trebuchets or whatever long range weapon u use now.

if you like support alot then get a gekko instead of those noricums that does no damage. Noricum only affect those who seat at the spawn of the other end. 99% of everyone you face will move away from noricum range as soon as the battle starts. So noricums are useless on that natasha. Acmolot is more useful than any noricum. Oh and a trident is better than a trebuchet because tridents can hurt shielded rhinos and lancelots from a good distance

Visit the wikiwarrobots forums and read all the tips there, it will help you become stronger and win 10 gold more often than not
all this items you mentioned can't be acquired immediately in a blink of an eye cos it requires time and patient to get to that level...is a gradual process besides I've used magnum before(4 to be precise)they are only effective at 350m,I want weapons that can deal damage from 800m to 1034m that's why I choose the long range weapons in silver tier and these ones you mentioned are in gold tier so chill bro I will get those weapons soon.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
guydangerous:
all this items you mentioned can't be acquired immediately in a blink of an eye cos it requires time and patient to get to that level...is a gradual process besides I've used magnum before(4 to be precise)they are only effective at 350m,I want weapons that can deal damage from 800m to 1034m that's why I choose the long range weapons in silver tier and these ones you mentioned are in gold tier so chill bro I will get those weapons soon.

lol when i was level 26, i had ep magnums and tarans in silver tier and was smoking people.

What are you going to do with your natasha if you face a gepard light bot with 3 ep magnums? After your two trebuchets fire he would finish you off before you reload. But if you equip your natasha with a magnum. You would be good for both short range and long range.

You say you have a magnum so why didnt you equip them on your griffins? You do realise bullets do far less damage than plasma right?

If you meet me when i play silver,i could kill your natasha with even a cossiac. Lol. This game is designed in a way that favours short range over long range. The only long range bot worth using is a fury with 3 tridents. It can be devastating to any bot in the game. Even rhinos and lancelots run away from a trident fury.

anyway have fun but use your magnums man, magnums can be used in any tier as long as you can afford it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
barackodam:

Xcom, enemy within
Where did you download this, I'm very forgetting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
If you are here and you still havent downloaded and played the online multiplayer game named ''WAR ROBOTS'' then you are missing alot. Infact you should throw your phone away
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 1:59am On Oct 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Where did you download this, I'm very forgetting.

https://www.nairaland.com/2029434/best-games-download-android-device/383#46510712

You surely understand why I don't wantu post the direct link, right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Flawlessangel:

lol when i was level 26, i had ep magnums and tarans in silver tier and was smoking people.

What are you going to do with your natasha if you face a gepard light bot with 3 ep magnums? After your two trebuchets fire he would finish you off before you reload. But if you equip your natasha with a magnum. You would be good for both short range and long range.

You say you have a magnum so why didnt you equip them on your griffins? You do realise bullets do far less damage than plasma right?

If you meet me when i play silver,i could kill your natasha with even a cossiac. Lol. This game is designed in a way that favours short range over long range. The only long range bot worth using is a fury with 3 tridents. It can be devastating to any bot in the game. Even rhinos and lancelots run away from a trident fury.

anyway have fun but use your magnums man, magnums can be used in any tier as long as you can afford it
I am seriously addicted to this game. I can't go a day without playing it. I agree with you on the Natasha stuff, its just too slow. One thing I do is once I see a Natasha alone I move to it and kill it because its easy to kill. Right now I am trying to equip my Leo's with ep magnums and after that I'll buy a stalker. I am also saving to unlock the last slot, already have 1800 gold.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2016
Guys abeg which better small online game dey Clash of clan is at rest now Downloaded war robots I need anoda good one for multiplayer plz
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
barackodam:

If me too download and e no work, I no go like am ooo
grin grin grin
I go download am this midnight
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Joeyjones:
I am seriously addicted to this game. I can't go a day without playing it. I agree with you on the Natasha stuff, its just too slow. One thing I do is once I see a Natasha alone I move to it and kill it because its easy to kill. Right now I am trying to equip my Leo's with ep magnums and after that I'll buy a stalker. I am also saving to unlock the last slot, already have 1800 gold.

yeah, 3 ep magnum leo is a great bot to use, especially if you have an ecc thunder above, so fast bots wont even think of coming close to you while your magnums keep them at bay.

5th slot is good, i once got to 3700 gold and still didnt buy a 5th slot and instead spent the gold on an orkan(1200gold) and a galahad(2500gold). Because most gold tier matches ends before you even get to use the 5th slot, Though i have a 5th slot now.

But since you have no orkan , i would have advised u to get that. But 5th slot is still great though, you can get orkans later.

Just keep spending your wsp points on ep magnums and especially esg tarans for all your bots insted of new bots.

You will soon get to a stage where 99% of everyone u face are using plasma weapons while u are the only one using bullets, it would get frustrating for u

so hold up on that stalker for now and increase the fire power of your bots.

When all your griffins have magnums and tarans, you can now get a stalker, gepard is better than a stalker because that stalker stealth only last for 8 seconds, not good enough.

Your hanger now should be

griffin, griffin, magnum thunder leo and natasha(since u like sniping).

Bot powerlevels in gold tier goes like this

1) lancelot
2) rhino
3) galahad
4) griffin

these 4 bots are leagues above the rest in gold tier
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
dynamo007:
Guys abeg which better small online game dey
Clash of clan is at rest now
Downloaded war robots I need anoda good one for multiplayer plz

have you played

battlehand?
Shadowgun?
Call of champions?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Flawlessangel:

have you played
battlehand? Shadowgun? Call of champions?
No which one is the best amongst the three? ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
dynamo007:
they are 3 different types of games
shadow gun is a third person shooter multiplayer game
battle hand is a turn based rpg multiplayer game
call of champions is a 3 on 3 versus, online battle arena game
they are all good but...
try shadowgun deadzone first on the playstore.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
dynamo007:
they are 3 different types of games
shadow gun is a third person shooter multiplayer game
battle hand is a turn based rpg multiplayer game
call of champions is a 3 on 3 versus, online battle arena game
they are all good but...
try shadowgun deadzone first on the playstore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.