Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,635 members, 7,926,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:11 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2836492 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2015
pls which other downloader for android is very fast. I can't seem to download files from datahost with either adm pro or uc browser
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
pls which other downloader for android is very fast. I can't seem to download files from datahost with either adm pro or uc browser
use chrome browser!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2015
cromz:
Guys please how do install games with obb files and additional data
copy obb file folder to Android/obb in your internal storage.. If it's a data file, copy to Android/data. After doing this install apk and play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Joshkid:
use chrome browser!
chrome browser uses ur normal default downloader now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2015
haibe:
chrome browser uses ur normal default downloader now
pls what browser can I use
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2015
Joshkid:
use chrome browser!
thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
cromz:
Guys please how do install games with obb files and additional data
go to the site u download the game from and follow the instruction given there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
haibe:
copy obb file folder to Android/obb in your internal storage.. If it's a data file, copy to Android/data. After doing this install apk and play
internal storage or sdcard
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by cromz(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
haibe:
The obb file is on my sd card and the game apk is already installed pls can u teach me step by step
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
pls what browser can I use
in cases like this, I use my default downloader because it's fast too. As long as the link is resumable, you won't have any issues whichever browser you are using
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
cromz:
The obb file is on my sd card and the game apk is already installed pls can u teach me step by step
try internal storage in Android/ obb folder
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Seyilome(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pls do I need to unzip the wolf among us, or I should place it on obb like that?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Seyilome:
Pls do I need to unzip the wolf among us, or I should place it on obb like that?
lol, unzip it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realceeg(m): 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
ty265:
2minutes per level
whaaat....no I no de download again.....which kind .......ptcheew
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SegunFlames(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
realceeg:
whaaat....no I no de download again.....which kind .......ptcheew

its more than that. he was exaggerating.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Leo's Fortune... Game of the moment cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tdayof(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
nani667:
Just see very useless incompetent team members wey I go get..... Na just to dey die Dem come die for battlefield.... Na only me manage dey do all the killing sad
name?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
thanks

Use loader droid....u can even resume unresumable downloads with it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
OGeeKush:
Leo's Fortune... Game of the moment cool
what's the hype sef, I still don't get. I have played that game and it's just not different from the popular games on android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2015
ty265:

Use loader droid....u can even resume unresumable downloads with it
I've used it before, its too slow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2015
haibe:
what's the hype sef, I still don't get. I have played that game and it's just not different from the popular games on android

That game is sick!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I've used it before, its too slow
I tell you men all those download managers for android don't do anything I tried most of them after all the excellent reviews I saw online and even on the playstore I was still not impressed whether ADM, Loader Droid, download manager etc none helped
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Dacronym:

I tell you men all those download managers for android don't do anything I tried most of them after all the excellent reviews I saw online and even on the playstore I was still not impressed whether ADM, Loader Droid, download manager etc none helped
dude ADM is fast oo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2015
haibe:
dude ADM is fast oo
Pls How fast cos its slow at my end
More than an hour to download 323mb file NFS hot pursuit....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dacronym:

Pls How fast cos its slow at my end
More than an hour to download 323mb file NFS hot pursuit....
that's ur network ish. I download at 2mb/sec sometimes... yesterday I was at 1-1.5mb per sec.. try speed at night
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
haibe:
that's ur network ish. I download at 2mb/sec sometimes... yesterday I was at 1-1.5mb per sec.. try speed at night
OK, To make this clearer how long will it take you to download a file of say 500mb or 1GB
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dacronym:

OK, To make this clearer how long will it take you to download a file of say 500mb or 1GB
15 minutes for 500mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
haibe:
15 minutes for 500mb
Wwhaaaaat!
Sure you are not exaggerating?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why is my own like this then it is better and downloads faster on uc with the same 3.5g network but just okay with ADM.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dacronym:
Why is my own like this then it is better and downloads faster on uc with the same 3.5g network but just okay with ADM.
guy i think its ur network cus ADM is fast. Which network are u using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realceeg(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
SegunFlames:

its more than that. he was exaggerating.
.I for say.....well I don comot mind shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (1134) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.