Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2815661 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2017
Maro4u:
Bullet force guys I need help I get disconnected and ping over limit error pls help
its ur internet, u need stable internet to play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by whitebeard(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Baddestguyp:
lol, play mc5, u go still uninstall am last last, playing bf and moving to mc5 is like playing ps4 and moving to mario or sega

cheesy seems u have played it before
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Baddestguyp:
lol, play mc5, u go still uninstall am last last, playing bf and moving to mc5 is like playing ps4 and moving to mario or sega

LWKMD grin guy u savage asf grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
I love you bullet force
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
I must confess this bullet force is indeed a good game but the players ehhh them too harsh b4 u go turn look who dey shoot u them go don baff u with bullet chai even terrorist no dey collect this kind hit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Maro4u:
I must confess this bullet force is indeed a good game but the players ehhh them too harsh b4 u go turn look who dey shoot u them go don baff u with bullet chai even terrorist no dey collect this kind hit
I swear
.. especially all this Iraqi players in multiplayer mode
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
TroubleDude:
I swear
.. especially all this Iraqi players in multiplayer mode
I even think say na all these boko haram boys wy dy sambisa forest full inside the game.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
guydangerous:
I even think say na all these boko haram boys wy dy sambisa forest full inside the game.
hehehehehehehehehe.... laff wan kee me

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
whitebeard:
yeah, i dont wanna start discribing how silly the game is

With curving bullets, sniper and shotgun turrets, silly armors with supernatural powers, virtually unlimited bombers perk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Played a little today

Starting to get better with the shruiken

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 11:26am On Jul 17, 2017
1st sniper game, mehn eh no easy oo. my deaths just too much, couldn't control my death rate sha.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
whitebeard:

He was a Nab that couldn't handle the intensity of the game... He ran away sharply to find somewhere he will have it easy smiley

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Anybody here playing vainglory?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by garex: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
nani667:

He was a Nab that couldn't handle the intensity of the game... He ran away sharply to find somewhere he will have it easy smiley

Wch game be that pic?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
nani667:

me noob? Played mc5 1v1 with top rated player in nigeria and bossed the dude with base level bosk till he switched to overpowered gun Stacker and Shoulder turret with silly armors. Lest i forget this dude was way better than you, while he was number 1 on ratings, u were around 40 something so whos the noob

Mc5 is a noob game, spend money and win for sure, just get armors that increase ur health to 130%, turrets all over the place specially shoulder turret that u will just stand and it will be shooting for you, prestige weapons, curving bullets, automatic sniper rifle that kills in one shot, unlimited bomber, disappearing armor, weapon upgrade, supernatural powers all in the name of armor core abilities..... do u want me to continue

Only noobs who cant survive in real games play mc5, i bossed ur mc5, come over and boss bf if u no go die like chicken, lets see if u can even manage a nuke (25 kill streak)...abi u think its like mc5 that u will use perk and get bombers with just 3 kills?

All pro youtubers abandoned mc5 long ago, the game is only for noobs, bf and c ops are the hottest right now

My roomie here was like you, forming boss in mc5 till he found bf, now attests to how silly mc5 is
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nani i challenge you, come to bf, spend money on the most expensive gun Vector, i will use the starters gun m4a1 or the cheapest gun Famas, lets see who wins

Think its like mc5 where the starters gun was nerfed even though it was already bad, and now the compakt in mc5 takes around 20+ bullets to kill a player with default armor. Mc5 is utter crap, rubbish, no balance

Accept my challenge or keep shut
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Nani i challenge you, come to bf, spend money on the most expensive gun Vector, i will use the starters gun m4a1 or the cheapest gun Famas, lets see who wins

Think its like mc5 where the starters gun was nerfed even though it was already bad, and now the compakt in mc5 takes around 20+ bullets to kill a player with default armor. Mc5 is utter crap, rubbish, no balance

Accept my challenge or keep shut
bros yu dey para o grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sektion:
Anybody here playing vainglory?
Heard of it, its a MOBA right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
georgeben205:
1st sniper game, mehn eh no easy oo. my deaths just too much, couldn't control my death rate sha.
i don better small for quickscoping, i dey get like 10-15 ks when quixkscoping with sniper rifle, but my as usual my k.d dey suffer for am, at least e no be like b4 when i dey get plenty deaths when quickscoping

Gats master sniping so i can go continue my nukes with other weapons

Na mp5, m4a1 and m405a sniper rifle nukes i dey find now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sektion:
bros yu dey para o grin
grin no mind me, he just dey vex me as him dey form boss for noob game, dey call people when dey play other games noobs

Na so e do for mc4, when the world knows mc4 was 100 times better than mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Heard of it, its a MOBA right?
yeah
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i don better small for quickscoping, i dey get like 10-15 ks when quixkscoping with sniper rifle, but my as usual my k.d dey suffer for am, at least e no be like b4 when i dey get plenty deaths when quickscoping

Gats master sniping so i can go continue my nukes with other weapons

Na mp5, m4a1 and m405a sniper rifle nukes i dey find now
i badt for quick scoping sha, but b4 eh go get nuke with mp5 or m405a eeehh, eh go suffer. especially that m405a grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
I gats reinstall mc4 tho....

The game na hackers paradise now but the good old days mehn...

With my compakt...hipfire for days cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
munah add me to bullet force group....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
georgeben205:
i badt for quick scoping sha, but b4 eh go get nuke with mp5 or m405a eeehh, eh go suffer. especially that m405a grin
got like two nukes with m200 sniper rifle tho, the m405a sweet for sniper only event but e dey pain when u get 99 damage with am

Mp5 sweet but that reload dey annoying, even my shruiken no make up for am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
who loves this game as much as I do should type 9ja own bullet force

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Baddestguyp:
got like two nukes with m200 sniper rifle tho, the m405a sweet for sniper only event but e dey pain when u get 99 damage with am

Mp5 sweet but that reload dey annoying, even my shruiken no make up for am
i heard shurikken was nerfed na true? because i been wan buy am oo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
georgeben205:
i heard shurikken was nerfed na true? because i been wan buy am oo
not sure, u can still pick up, but i noticed i haven't gotten any collaterals, maybe that's the nerf
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JummaiA: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Does the tecno l9 plus have an inbuilt battery? If no how can I remove it. My tecno has been acting up. The touch screen isn't working right now. It didn't fall down or anything. Please help.
Thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Baddestguyp:
not sure, u can still pick up, but i noticed i haven't gotten any collaterals, maybe that's the nerf
abeg i no dy buy again b4 i go waste gold oo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:35am On Jul 18, 2017
garex:

Wch game be that pic?
Modern Combat 5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:36am On Jul 18, 2017
Sektion:
bros yu dey para o grin
You get power to answer am sef ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.