Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,310 members, 7,964,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:13 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2852383 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (1134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Baddestguyp:
I still do...no netty where i am...will buy new weapon and play when im home soon

but neetty dae to take play pubg hmmm nigga
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Today's match....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
I don eat dinner tire..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Naijjablog(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Today dem just de kill kill mie
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Naijjablog(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
proffnico:
I don eat dinner tire..
Guy gimme tips Abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Naijjablog:

Guy gimme tips Abeg
All you have to do is to be very fast. Don't stay for long in one place and don't chose shotguns as your main gun..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DeLioncourt: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Baddestguyp:
I still do...no netty where i am...will buy new weapon and play when im home soon

Discord?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
typicalgamer:

but neetty dae to take play pubg hmmm nigga
i just travelled early this week...havent gamed online since then
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
DeLioncourt:

Discord?
im on discord but i dont play pubg with discord
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Naijjablog(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
proffnico:
All you have to do is to be very fast. Don't stay for long in one place and don't chose shotguns as your main gun..
Yeah but tha problem is someone will just come out from nowhere and start shooting before you'll realise you're dead
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
olayinkajnr:

You might be right but saying snap 625 is better than Kirin 659 is an insult to Kirin 659.

Snap 625 is great but not close to Kirin 659.

In Nigeria, even a 4000mah battery is not okay for some people, not to talk of 3k+nah battery.

Kirin is to Honor as exynos is to Samsung. Generally, both are not better than Qualcomm Snapdragon, but they are better than some Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset.
Hope you known on most Samsung flagships, the Exynos chipsets outperforms the Snapdragon variant?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
daamazing:
Hope you known on most Samsung flagships, the Exynos chipsets outperforms the Snapdragon variant?

I know some exynos chipset outperforms some Snapdragon variants but they are not better than Snapdragon. It's two different things entirely as I used the word 'better' in the post you quoted.

If you compare Note 4 Exynos 5433 chipset to Note 4 Snapdragon 805 chipset, the exynos outperforms it in some aspect (not all) but it's not better. Even lots of developers confirms it. And the GPU on the Snapdragon variants of any Samsung device is far far far better than the GPU on the exynos variants.

Thank you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mehn this Pes 2018 is really annoying, iv just been losing due to bad server connection, match will start well then before you know it serious time lag, its a second before the players respond to what u touched, d worst is when am wimning i just see ''waiting for opponent to connect''then i loose the match just like dat or ''matche was not completed''
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Naijjablog:

Yeah but tha problem is someone will just come out from nowhere and start shooting before you'll realise you're dead

Which game is that??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Í spent a whole night to look for gta 5 for PC and the serial key highly compressed but can't get d key oh...
I even did some surveys online , I used my master card though no money there just to get d key but no avail.
Pls any help?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
yeman1:
Í spent a whole night to look for gta 5 for PC and the serial key highly compressed but can't get d key oh...
I even did some surveys online , I used my master card though no money there just to get d key but no avail.
Pls any help?

Bro, don't waste your time. All those surveys don't give any tangible results. And next time don't put your master card oooo.

I don't have a link as I stopped worrying myself with cracked games. I prefer to purchase them. I have FM16-18 in my library. But if you can cough out some cash, get it from Steam store.

I have some friends that have it on their PC though, I'll ask them where they downloaded from.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Bro, don't waste your time. All those surveys don't give any tangible results. And next time don't put your master card oooo.

I don't have a link as I stopped worrying myself with cracked games. I prefer to purchase them. I have FM16-18 in my library. But if you can cough out some cash, get it from Steam store.

I have some friends that have it on their PC though, I'll ask them where they downloaded from.

Thanks... Help me ask
I will delete it this night (data)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Naijjablog(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
yeman1:

Which game is that??
Pubg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Naijjablog:

Pubg

I guess is online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lekerhymes(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
* Etisalat data is back*

*Do you have an Etisalat Sim?*

*Is the standard Etisalat data fee subscription too expensive for you?*

*Worry not, because the solution for data is here*

*Why buy standard Etisalat data of 2.5Gb for N2000, when you can get the same Etisalat data for #1400

*think smart, think wise*

*Join the moving train now for all your Etisalat data services*

*New Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list*

*2.5Gb 1400*
*5gb 2300*
*7.5gb 3200*
*10gb 4200*
*11gb 4600*

*Contact me on 07034643236*
*Legit and guaranteed.*
*Validity is one month.*

*@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer*
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by 23jerryking(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
yeman1:
Pls any help?
Do those highly compressed games really work? utter waste of time and data.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I know some exynos chipset outperforms some Snapdragon variants but they are not better than Snapdragon. It's two different things entirely as I used the word 'better' in the post you quoted.

If you compare Note 4 Exynos 5433 chipset to Note 4 Snapdragon 805 chipset, the exynos outperforms it in some aspect (not all) but it's not better. Even lots of developers confirms it. And the GPU on the Snapdragon variants of any Samsung device is far far far better than the GPU on the exynos variants.

Thank you.
Sir listen. Exynos's GPU is the best in all S series with the exception of S9.
Take S8 for example
https://www.anandtech.com/show/11540/samsung-galaxy-s8-exynos-versus-snapdragon/4

Do your research well. I've had first hand experience on all the S(flagship series)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by vower(m): 2:05am On Apr 15, 2018
Pubg players drop ur Id let me add up,if there's a whatsapp group pls this is my number 07037385303
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 6:35am On Apr 15, 2018
23jerryking:
yes... but not all oh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Naijjablog(m): 7:33am On Apr 15, 2018
yeman1:

I guess is online
Yes o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2018
daamazing:
Sir listen. Exynos's GPU is the best in all S series with the exception of S9.
Take S8 for example
https://www.anandtech.com/show/11540/samsung-galaxy-s8-exynos-versus-snapdragon/4

Do your research well. I've had first hand experience on all the S(flagship series)

I have first hand experience with the Note series too.

I'm not disputing you. What I'm saying is generally, Snapdragon is the better. If you read all I wrote up there and understood it, then you'd realise there's is no need for argument at all.

You can't compare Snapdragon chipset to any chipset on earth used on android phones presently. It's simply the best.

And for my first hand experience with the Note series, no article can convince me. Most articles that is for comparison purpose are mostly written to suit the writters whims. I can only take anything from XDA and during the stay/sojourn (let me put it that way) on XDA, you can't take it from Snapdragon.

The only advantage exynos has over Snapdragon is that most of the Samsung Snapdragon variants are 32bit. That's all. Outside that, exynos is just exynos and snapgradon is the number 1 chipset maker in the world for android smartphones.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2018
23jerryking:

It does bro. If not that I've limited my PC games to just FM, I used to download and play them before.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2018
yeman1:

Thanks... Help me ask
I will delete it this night (data)

oceanoffgames dot com/gta-v-pc-game-free-download/

Follow the instructions in the installation video. Or watch it before downloading it. Connect the dot in the link.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I have first hand experience with the Note series too.

I'm not disputing you. What I'm saying is generally, Snapdragon is the better. If you read all I wrote up there and understood it, then you'd realise there's is no need for argument at all.

You can't compare Snapdragon chipset to any chipset on earth used on android phones presently. It's simply the best.

And for my first hand experience with the Note series, no article can convince me. Most articles that is for comparison purpose are mostly written to suit the writters whims. I can only take anything from XDA and during the stay/sojourn (let me put it that way) on XDA, you can't take it from Snapdragon.

The only advantage exynos has over Snapdragon is that most of the Samsung Snapdragon variants are 32bit. That's all. Outside that, exynos is just exynos and snapgradon is the number 1 chipset maker in the world for android smartphones.
k
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Naijjablog:

let's tag along.. Maybe i can teach you how to go about it..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2018
proffnico:
I don eat dinner tire..

Let me add u up. So I can share the dinner with you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2018
proffnico:
I don eat dinner tire..

Let me add u . So I can share the dinner with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (1134) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.