Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,566 members, 7,901,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2824446 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Thanks bro. grin

I think we all contributed in making the thread stays alive in some ways or the others thanks to guy dangerous, damaging, Typicalgamer, oodualeopard, telvin7 and others wink

But you are right i like arguing blindly about phones and gaming related things alot cus it's makes me feel good and share my own knowledges I know about phones and games etc
Thats's what keeps d thread alive bro . and nobody should complain bout any uploading games of other platforms. every game irrespective of all d platform is welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Mustiboy:
Kudos to sammyfrosh. this thread has been active since his emergence. i like it like that.
True that

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Mustiboy:
Thats's what keeps d thread alive bro . and nobody should complain bout any uploading games of other platforms. every game irrespective of all d platform is welcomed

Nuff said bro wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Assassin's Creed Altair's Chronicles. One of my old favorite game from gameloft

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Nuff said bro wink
abeg between dead trigger 2 , unkilled and dead effect 2 ..........which one make sense pass
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
Telvin7:
abeg between dead trigger 2 , unkilled and dead effect 2 ..........which one make sense pass

I don't play those games man. If you ask me something partaining with GTA games, assassin's Creed or mc series then I can ans those. Sorry wink

Tho have tried dead trigger 2 before but I uninstalled it cus I don't like online games.

Nah action/adventure games sure pass wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Telvin7:

3 listed above

1 same gameplay
2 same genres
3 same auto shoot

dead effect 2 stands out because of its storyline has more depth than the other 2

and dead effect 2 game play is more superior

and in terms of graphics dead effect trumps the other 2

peace I'm out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Assassin's Creed Altair's Chronicles. One of my old favorite game from gameloft

I had this game on my symbian e5 that yeah o good times

man can't even find symbian phone in the market anymore unlike in 2011
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

my Nokia n8 still dey alive ................that year when Nokia was king

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
typicalgamer:

Yeah I know. Symbian is outdated that's why. Only Android rules the market now. But you can get a symbian phone off eBay or Amazon for little money.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

The one plus 5t couldn't even hold a candle to the iPhone 7/8 talkless of the all-powerful iphone x.

No android device is faster than the iPhone 8/x at the moment.

And ram has nothing to do with being faster. That's for keeping apps in the background/memory etc. Which the iPhone still beats a 5t hands down.

Those A11 bionic chips clocked @2.4ghz hexa-core might not be powerful as something like snapdragon 845 clocked @2.9ghz on paper but the trick is that just one core on the iPhone's cpu are like 2x the core of even the most powerful android phone that's why no android phone can beat an iPhone x in a single core benchmarks which determines how strong the cpu is for gaming while the multicore determines how efficient a cpu is for multitasking etc.
where u digging up ur useless facts from...the oneplus 6 beats the iphone x in speed tests hands down

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mc5 has battle royale in beta sad
Honestly think it'll suck with all those weapon tiers and junk all over the game...they'd have to rebalance all weapons for it to even be playable

Bullet force releasing new map Dam...so big sha...feels to big for even the 30 players bf currently supports...might be planning a BR mode in bf who knows...
Honestly think it'll work, cos bf has the best gunplay on mobile and weapon balance too...
They can just make gold guns appear in supply drops, tho they dont offer much difference...and make armor greatly reduce damage cos bf weapons kill too fast for battle royale
But i dont want a br mode in bf sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Telvin7:
guy abeg go watch speed test.......... OnePlus 5t vs iPhone x ( everythingapplepro)
I left him when he said he saw a video were iPhone SE beat Samsung S8 in asphalt 8. It's a waste of time. I used iPhone 5s (this one can't even run NBa 2K17 smoothly or PUBG, iPhone 6s (runs PUBG well), used Oneplus 5t (runs everything I throw at it well) before switching to the Oneplus 6 and I still have the iPhone 6s in my travel box cos the present phone does everything I need well enough. The only thing I miss about the iPhone is how organised the UI is. I don't even need Everything ApplePro to do a comparison. Any after Samsung S8 to Oneplus 5T and above is one par with iPhone X (except for video processing).
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I left him when he said he saw a video were iPhone SE beat Samsung S8 in asphalt 8. It's a waste of time. I used iPhone 5s (this one can't even run NBa 2K17 smoothly or PUBG, iPhone 6s (runs PUBG well), used Oneplus 5t (runs everything I throw at it well) before switching to the Oneplus 6 and I still have the iPhone 6s in my travel box cos the present phone does everything I need well enough. The only thing I miss about the iPhone is how organised the UI is. I don't even need Everything ApplePro to do a comparison. Any after Samsung S8 to Oneplus 5T and above is one par with iPhone X (except for video processing).
how much did u buy ur op6............
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Legend23: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Please guys how do I get GTA SA on my Samsung J5 device.. I need directions.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olujosh301(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=sammyfrosh post=72292181]

Mr Man what are you saying
Have you heard of xiaomi black shark , Asus ROG phone, one plus 6 , Razer phone ?
These are very fast Android phones
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SmooshCHN: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Telvin7:
how much did u buy ur op6............
around 180K if converted.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is an android thread, dunno whats with the isheeps bringing lame arguments without any real facts
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=olujosh301 post=72320315][/quote]

In the Android world. Yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mustiboy:
Kudos to sammyfrosh. this thread has been active since his emergence, even though he likes arguing blindly. i like it like that.

it has always been active, the thread died when nani667 brought his useless WhatsApp group which made everyone switch over to the WhatsApp group.

Btw sammyfrosh had a hand in the recent resurrection of the group

5 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

In the Android world. Yes
so there's an iphone that outperforms the ROG?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
MobileGees:

it has always been active, the thread died when nani667 brought his useless WhatsApp group which made everyone switch over to the WhatsApp group.

Btw sammyfrosh had a hand in the recent resurrection of the group
threads here can never be as active as a whatsapp group cos matches are easily coordinated via whatsapp...

E.g i wanna play bf with friends which is easier to set up the match, here or whatsapp group?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Baddestguyp:
so there's an iphone that outperforms the ROG?

Yeah it's the almighty iPhone 8/x
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:
My gaming devices
why you no upgrade into playing PC games or ps4, must you tie yourself down to mobile games with their inferior graphics ? embarassed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
kodded:
why you no upgrade into playing PC games or ps4, must you tie yourself down to mobile games with their inferior graphics ? embarassed

I have a gaming laptop already bro but I also enjoy mobile games too especially for portability tongue

Is like a combination of best of both worlds

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I have a gaming laptop already bro but I also enjoy mobile games too tongue

Is like a combination of best of both worlds
have you tried the latest Nintendo switch ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
kodded:
have you tried the latest Nintendo switch ?

Nope. I don't like Nintendo switch games. They aren't mature to me.

All they have are Zelda, Mario's etc with the only exception being (skyrim) they all looks like kiddy games to me, maybe when the switch start having games like metal gears, assassin's Creed, GTA etc I can buy 1 but for now I don't like it.

Though the switch is more powerful than a ps360 and can handle almost PS4 (not pro) graphics without or little hiccups but Nintendo only focuses on kiddy games too much since that where their market is.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Toocute4u(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys, wanted downloading life is strange but saw that I'll need to buy the next episode(s).
Is there a way around it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Toocute4u:
Hey guys, wanted downloading life is strange but saw that I'll need to buy the next episode(s).
old but still great.....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
NOVa ..........sweet......this gun make the game sweet..... One of the bullet na die

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Telvin7(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Looking forward to these........... Honkai impact 3.........dead effect 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Toocute4u:

rename the obb file (by adding an alphabet to it)

download a mod APK and install the APK

remove the alphabet you added to the obb and launch the game

cheers and enjoy the boring game

(1) (2) (3) ... (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) (920) (921) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.