Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,076 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj (1164 Views)

Khloe Admits To Lamar That She Slept Fu**cked James Harden After Pics Surfaced / Iggy Azalea Rapper Admits To Breast Enlargement / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by nicholasis(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Female rapper Nicki Minaj has admitted to have committed abortion in the lyrics of her latest song, “All Things Go” off her new album, ‘The Pinkprint’ just few weeks after she partways with her boyfriend puting and end to their of 13 years relationship.

In the song, Nicki Minaj revealed that she once got pregnant for her ex and she was forced to go for abbo*rtion as insisted by her ex which happened 16 years ago: “My child with Aaron would have been 16, any minute/ So in some ways I feel like Caiah is the both of them/ It’s like he’s Caiah’s little angel, looking over him.”

See full here : http://www.naijagistng.com/rapper-admits-abortion-new-song-nicki-minaj/

Re: Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by dapizy02(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
I just came back frm France 2 b the FCT
Mod I dey watch una oooo
Re: Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by Oluwatosean(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2014
Smh!!
Re: Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2014
I felt for her, when she broke up with her boyfriend embarassed, but i don't believe the Abortion shii lipsrsealed
Re: Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by sinaj(f): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2014
filin bad...i pray JAH. shudnt let me make mistake

1 Like

Re: Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by sinaj(f): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2014
smh...JAH. plz direct my path dat i make no mistake i

1 Like

Re: Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by Richiy(f): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2014
I thought Nicki Minaj was a virgin na
Re: Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by yuncka: 12:59am On Dec 05, 2014
Richiy:

Lol! Dat makes my grand mum a virgin too.
Re: Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by Dellakizz(f): 1:06am On Dec 05, 2014
Y the remorse now.. move on dear. .everything happens for a reason
Re: Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by mesoade(m): 1:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Richiy:
same here
Re: Rapper Admits To Abortion In New Song – Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 05, 2014
She didn't say it because she felt bad about it, she said it to sell her album!

naijatalktown..com

(1) (Reply)

See What Patoranking & Tiwa Savage Are Doing Live On Stage / Duncan Mighty Says Nigerian Celebrities Getting Married In Dubai Are Cheap. / SHOCKING! Oprah Winfrey Only Has 2 Months To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.