Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,679 members, 7,878,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

Pls Do I Need A Nigerian Passport To Travel To Ghana? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Do I Need A Nigerian Passport To Travel To Ghana? (4472 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / South-African Policeman Tears Nigerian's Passport To Pieces (Pic) / Do I Need A Passport To Travel To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Do I Need A Nigerian Passport To Travel To Ghana? by toyin1709: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2008
do i need an intl passport to travel to ghana by road/air
Re: Pls Do I Need A Nigerian Passport To Travel To Ghana? by femigirl(f): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2008
If you are traveling by air you need a passport 100%, if your traveling by road yo can away with it but i wouldn't advice it
Re: Pls Do I Need A Nigerian Passport To Travel To Ghana? by shotster50(m): 2:21am On Dec 04, 2008
You have asked this same question on another thread and you were replied, Why repeating yourself here again!!!!
Re: Pls Do I Need A Nigerian Passport To Travel To Ghana? by stevenolis: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2008
yes and no if want to know more call +233240688233 or email chrisgarbison@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Do I Need A Nigerian Passport To Travel To Ghana? by famouschukwuma: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Hello Fello Nerialand Is In't Pasport Must To Travel From Nigeria To Gana By Road,
Re: Pls Do I Need A Nigerian Passport To Travel To Ghana? by Ugosample(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
By air, an international passport is compulsory, however, by road, it is not compulsory, however you need a valid form of ID, like your voters card, or drivers licence preferably.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja / How Well Do Africans And Black Americans Get On? / A List Of Government Accredited Driving Schools In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.