Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

My 100 Level Experience In UNIBEN... (continuation)- Me And Chairman... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My 100 Level Experience In UNIBEN... (continuation)- Me And Chairman... (1810 Views)

My 100 Level Experience In UNIBEN. (first Semester) / My 100 Level Experience In UNIBEN. (continuation) / Memories Of My Days In 100 Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 100 Level Experience In UNIBEN... (continuation)- Me And Chairman... by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2014
...as I was still thinking of how to get out of Chairman's trouble, He aked me my name and at first, I thought of lying that my name is "Samuel", but then I began to think again, what if he meets me some other time, and calls me Samuel and I don't answer, that would be Tripple Wahala! And I had this thought within a pico-second So I just told him my real name and my department, which he later asked for. After a lot of begging and Prayers to God, he finally looked away from me as though something else had caught his attention. Then He began to advice me (na wa oo): "see, I am not really angry because of any other thing, but the fact that you didn't answer when I called. That's how all you Freshers behave. Next time, if anyone calls you, answer them, because in this school, you don't know who is who. Just take your time, read your books. But, you seem to be really sorry, so I forgive you. You can now go". All the time he was talking, I was replying, "Yes, Sir, Yes Sir, Sorry Sir, Ok Sir"... And now my prayers have finally been answered... After he dismissed me, as I was walking away from him, I heared another "Hey you", and didn't even bother to turn back to see who was calling. But after about 16 steps away, I began to judge myself. Then, I stood where I was, turned back to see who was calling and who was called. This time, the "Hey you" only sounded once, so, either, it must have been a test from 'the chairman' who just dismissed me, or He was calling someone else who promptly responded, or some other 'Chairman' was calling at me. So I turned to see who was calling and who was been called, and saw 'the same Chairman' talking to other young men, I think they were freshers too, but these two guys were laughing as he talked to them. "He mustn't be Threatening them", I thought to myself. After confirming I wasn't been called again, I turned and saw two other female friends and another girl I did not know, making the bevy a group of three, walking out of the auditorium and approaching the front gate. They saw me too and we greeted and talked about clearance and such. But as they were talking, I was engrossed in thoughts about what had just happened at the entrance of the auditorium compound: "I hope this guy won't trace me and try to force me to join something evil ooo, this one he knows my name and department. God help me oo". But then, I began to feel the scotching heat of the sun on my Skin. So I said to the Ladies with me: "You have Skins, shey?", A wierd question I know, I could see that in their faces as they answered "Haha, yes". "So, you feel the heat of the sun like me right now?", and they replied "Yes oo, let's go under a shade now". As we walked towards the shade, they were doing their Girls-talk and I was Kabashing against 'Chairman' in my Mind. And it seemed one of them realised that I had said "I am done with Clearance..." and asked me what I was doing at the auditorium. Then I did tell her that I saw a girl, we both knew, an old classmate of mine, walking into the auditorium and I tried to catch up, but was stuck up with some serious issues that needed my attention at the gate, and gave a Garffield-Cat-like Smile after I was done telling her, which did make them laugh a bit. I just prayed they didn't ask any further questions and in order to run away from giving explanations, I told them I was leaving and I'll see my old classmate someother time. Afterall, we're in the same school again, though in distant Faculties. So, I greeted them a good day and good bye and then left them. And as I came out of the auditorium compond, I saw the 'Chairman', as that guy had earlier called him, although the one who had tapped me and said 'Chairman dey call you', was been just been dismissed by the 'Chairman' and it was my turn to be talked to and that was why the Chairman said "you on White that just left, call that guy", pointing at me. I guess, that was the best way he could show respect to a heavy scary looking guy like that as himself was running away from the heavy dude I've been addressing as Chairman, who was now talking to three Ugly girls he stopped, and I wonder why he stopped them. He definitely wont be wooing them, if you see them you will understand what I am saying. So I went to tell Heavy guy that I was leaving and was sorry for what had earlier happened. He told me, "No problem", and all was well and even wished me safe journey as I used the bus. Although, in my mind, I rebuked his wish for me. "If the Devil prays for you, don't say Amen, say God Forbid, because it might be a course".

Later that day, I shared this experience with my Elder brother, who told me not to be scared, that the guy was only looking for attention. And another friend of mine, who after teasing me by calling me scaredy-boy, She told me to not be afraid, that the heavy guy can't do anything. So I went to bed that day feeling relaxed. But kept on wondering: "What did the heavy guy call three ugly girls for?"

to be continued
Re: My 100 Level Experience In UNIBEN... (continuation)- Me And Chairman... by Cutecindybabe(f): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
following.......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Day. The Worst Day Of My Life! A Short Story. / Mr. Right / Virgo........ (Fast Paced Action Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.