Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? (2983 Views)

Poll: Should Woman Propose Marriage to man?

Yes:If She wants: 40% (6 votes)
No:It will make her seem desperate: 60% (9 votes)
Undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2008
j-girl:

Modern women do not kneel for guys.
Ebony, ose o! Why on video?

Seriously, i'm joking. I am not planning to pop the question to any guy anytime soon.

So who is the lucky dude angry angry angry

***** I'm jealous***
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by jgirl3: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2008
OgidiBoy:

So who is the lucky dude angry angry angry

***** I'm jealous***
Which lucky imaginary guy are you jealous of again? Didn't you see that I was joking about that? Kai! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by nguage(m): 2:39am On Dec 03, 2008
Nope! I think if any sane guy wants to marry a girl, he would be the one to propose. If he's not doing it, he's probably 1) Not ready for marraige 2) Doesn't wanna marry you. 3) Too slow, and I don't think you want a slow guy.
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:41am On Dec 03, 2008
j-girl:

Which lucky imaginary guy are you jealous of again? Didn't you see that I was joking about that? Kai! cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a relief, I almost lost my top. There is only i guy for J-girl and . sad sad
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by arramyjay: 2:45am On Dec 03, 2008
No women shouldn't.
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by JJYOU: 2:45am On Dec 03, 2008
j-girl:

Modern women do not kneel for guys.
Ebony, ose o! Why on video?

Seriously, i'm joking. I am not planning to pop the question to any guy anytime soon.
when the time comes, don't forget your right and left knees.

n-guage:

Nope! I think if any sane guy wants to marry a girl, he would be the one to propose. If he's not doing it, he's probably 1) Not ready for marraige 2) Doesn't want to marry you. 3) Too slow, and I don't think you want a slow guy.
mmmmmm not true. some people are smarter than you know.  if you can ask somebody anything what is in
when are you marrying me?
that is too heavy to say in a healthy relationships
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by jgirl3: 2:47am On Dec 03, 2008
OgidiBoy:

What a relief, I almost lost my top. There is only i guy for J-girl and . sad sad
I give up on you completely. Who is the guy for me and why?
JJYOU:

when the time comes, don't forget your right and left knees.
I am not kneeling for a man.
He better get on his knees in a beautiful park and propose to me. I refuse to do no such thing.
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by JJYOU: 2:51am On Dec 03, 2008
j-girl:

I am not kneeling for a man.
He better get on his knees in a beautiful park and propose to me. I refuse to do no such thing.
better start looking for the park now. love they say is blind - reality will open your eyes.
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by jgirl3: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2008
JJYOU:

better start looking for the park now. love they say is blind - reality will open your eyes.
There are a lot of parks everywhere in the world. All he has to do is find one. Is that so hard to ask for?
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by nguage(m): 2:59am On Dec 03, 2008
JJYOU:

mmmmmm not true. some people are smarter than you know. if you can ask somebody anything what is in that is too heavy to say in a healthy relationships
My point is this: Before you think about marrying a girl, you must have been in a good relationship with her for a while. At that point I assume all kinds of shyness is gone, so it's only right you get on your damn knees and ask for her hand in marraige. If you can't do that, you are a bitch.

And there's a difference between book smart and social smart.
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by JJYOU: 3:11am On Dec 03, 2008
n-guage:

My point is this: Before you think about marrying a girl, you must have been in a good relationship with her for a while. At that point I assume all kinds of shyness is gone, so it's only right you get on your damn knees and ask for her hand in marraige. If you can't do that, you are a bitch.

And there's a difference between book smart and social smart.
is bitch in vogue now? there is nothing about shyness here. most people are already sleeping together these days so shyness is out of the window. i personally dont see anything wrong or big deal about it. they are words asking someone you already love to be in a relationship with you for a life time.

which is
book smart and social smart.?
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:54am On Dec 03, 2008
shegirl71:

No women shouldn't.

Common babygirl you gotta do more than that, But why??
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by tmoney11(m): 5:31am On Dec 03, 2008
It's a taboo
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by arramyjay: 5:35am On Dec 03, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Common babygirl you gotta do more than that, But why??
Oh i can cheesy cheesy cheesy really i just see it as being out of place.
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by SeanT21(f): 5:39am On Dec 03, 2008
No woman should ask her man for his hands into marriage.Its the man Job.Some things are better left to man!!

Plus if he says NO,That will scar us for life.We woman are Way too emotional!!
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by 25more(f): 5:47am On Dec 03, 2008
SeanT21:

No woman should ask her man for his hands into marriage.Its the man Job.Some things are better left to man!!

not every woman is too emotional, i'm not shocked, i'm very hard headed, if he says no i move on cool
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by SeanT21(f): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2008
25%more:

not every woman is too emotional, i'm not shocked, i'm very hard headed, if he says no i move on cool

Trust me,If You Love him so much that You want to marry him,YOU WILL BE HEARTBROKEN IF HE TURNS YOU DOWN!!
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by JJYOU: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2008
SeanT21:

scar for life ginni? why are you not afraid to go job interviews or ask for money and other favours? emotional blackmail i say
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by OgidiBoy(m): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2008
SeanT21:

And you think we men don't have emotions right angry angry. You just hurt my feelings cry
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by farotika(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2008
Thank God say our gurls don agree say no be everything weh man fit do nah im woman fit do.

MAN NA MAN!!!
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2008
why?
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by JJYOU: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
BabeX:

why?
why not?
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by smurf1(f): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2008
No ooh it is not done, lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by SeanT21(f): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2008
JJYOU:

scar for life ginni? why are you not afraid to go job interviews or ask for money and other favours? emotional blackmail i say

are u comparing someone being turn down from a job to being rejected by the man you want to be with 4ever?

Its totally different!!
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by JJYOU: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2008
SeanT21:

are u comparing someone being turn down from a job to being rejected by the man you want to be with 4ever?

Its totally different!!
what is the difference please? most women place themselves in worse and more vulnerable situations than being told no. it is not the end of the world
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by SeanT21(f): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2008
JJYOU:

what is the difference please? most women place themselves in worse and more vulnerable situations than being told no. it is not the end of the world

Well,You can easily go and find another Job but You can not easily go find another man to love!!

Good Man are hard to find these days!!
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by JJYOU: 4:37am On Dec 05, 2008
SeanT21:

Well,You can easily go and find another Job but You can not easily go find another man to love!!

Good Man are hard to find these days
!!
this is true. try it you may enjoy it
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by SeanT21(f): 5:59am On Dec 05, 2008
JJYOU:

!!
this is true. try it you may enjoy it

smiley
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by Angolobabe(f): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2008
there is no big deal about it but not something i would do,he have to take the step and propose to me .
Re: Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? by iz2much: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2008
Yes there is nothing wrong with that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Xynerise(sweetheart) / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online? / Double Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.