Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,959 members, 7,973,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:45 PM

My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death (46201 Views)

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) / I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / I Was Almost Raped By An Area Sister Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by valdes00(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
The girl ws rushed to d hospital..... Wots d essence of d RUSH, as if she's abt 2 die...
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by chronique(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
How can a person rape his own daughter? What if an outsider did that,what would He do? This world is sickening and crazy! If you can guaranty your lil girl protection;who else will? Jeez!!!
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Jadonson(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nawaooo! shocked
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Vikky014(f): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

I can see how yours widens beyond d horizon
dnt worry rape ur daughter bc of her dressing u will b jailed for life cry
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by jessiecah(f): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vicotex:
But the gal take style enjoy her fada dick sha

you're such a pervert undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
valdes00:
The girl ws rushed to d hospital..... Wots d essence of d RUSH, as if she's abt 2 die...
So that every trace of std's/hiv can be flushed out.....hope you are learning?
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
The man is a complete animal!
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by lilmax(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
This guy should be killed cool
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by lilmax(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
when you go day wear some useless cloth in front of yah papa way him wife don run commot
you are stupi.d

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by IYANGBALI: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
simplemach:
Nawaoooo, na so e hold the man reach....?
you no know how body dey do person in the early morning at 6.30? The thing hook the man bad badgrin
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by nexstorm(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vicotex:

Please look out for humans such as this one,they all start like this.....
NB...he may look good,but don't be deceived..From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.....

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by sparkleboy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vicotex:
. This post of your shows what kindof father you will end up being to your own kids
.....spits
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by engrjacuzzi: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
wonders shall never end......why didnt the father just go to oyingbo along railway track to patronize ashawo. why rape your daughter to the detriment of her future? I think he should be banished!
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Abdgafarplenty(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vikky014:
dnt worry rape ur daughter bc of her dressing u will b jailed for life cry

do you know anything called sarcasm! no need to go This far
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by valdes00(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
koyyes:

So that every trace of std's/hiv can be flushed out.....hope you are learning?
So d RUSH will stop d transmission of HIV / STD abi.... Abeg tell me anoda 1
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
valdes00:

Gosh, can't you just learn and move on? ignorance is very expensive.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Jetjacky(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Its d end of the world, and this terrible things keep happening. God please help your children.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by babaluckey: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Father raping daughter, terrorist everywhere killing innocent souls, brother killing brother vis visal, government looting public treasures and kidnapping going on all in the name of politics, beware, it is end time...
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by SAMBARRY: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
when you go day wear some useless cloth in front of yah papa way him wife don run commot
are you sure you are ok? undecided
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by successhunter: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
But what could have compel a man to reap own daughter?
The tiny girl isn't even mature.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by seedorfg(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
[quote author=Vicotex post=28615746]But the gal take style enjoy her fada dick sha U ARE A BIG FOOL @v
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Timijo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
It is either this story was cooked up by a blogger or a set up for the father.
Here are my reasons:
1. The girl was raped around 6:30am after the father woke her up to warm soup.
2. Where was the step mother when the father was raping her? Are we saying the woman is so wicked that she couldn't intervene?
3. How did she get the phone number of Mrs. Toyosi?
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Iyanuasele: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Why this type of case always? The end is here
Sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, the world is moving towards destruction, this is sign, get prepared!
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
But why isn't conji a respecter of no man? The man should be shown were he belong, he should be put in the same cell with giant baboon so the they will rape him until his anus become red hot, by so doing when he is finally release, he will learn to respect himself.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Vicotex:

What a SICK SICK ABSOLUTELY SICK COMMENT. There's no smiley that can describe my disgust towards you.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

If God grants me the strength and might to give you just one slap.....even one slap......just a hot slap........I will be fulfilled forever and I will be happy to keep such a memory. If I get a chance to end you I will do it smiling.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wa oh all this rape cases,abeg make dem dey give the offenders death penalty na
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by macdelene(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
End time things
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
valdes00:

You don't have a pussy and you don't know how painful sex is for a first timer, talkless of a girl dat was forcefully introduced to sex. Used to think u might be better. Why are you so wicked?
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Krystalxxx:

You don't have a pussy and you don't know how painful sex is for a first timer, talkless of a girl dat was forcefully introduced to sex. Used to think u might be better. Why are you so wicked?
My bots notified me of your constant human right activism on this thread. chop bread.....grin
#RESPECT
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
laykorn:

My bots notified me of your constant human right activism on this thread. chop bread.....grin
#RESPECT
Ayamlaykorn

Lolz.....dats why I said if God gives me d strength....cuz my ordinary strength cannot accomplish the mission in a satisfactory manner. Well, thanks.
Re: My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death by valdes00(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Its obvious u dnt understand wat I wrote.... U r jus eager to quote me.... Congratulation.... U jus won urself a gold medal 4 quotin me.. Hop u r apy nw...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Writes Open Letter To Yahoo Boys / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.