Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,198 members, 7,910,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (58310 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bigj1800: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks Mr femi.... I jst saw ur post for d vry first time today ,Am very much interested thus am a newbie, pls i can i b part of this .... Tried calling ur number but wasn't going thru kindly add me up on whatapp on 08030497684
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2015
My New Update!

10-12-2015.

The procedures now are:

THE MONTHLY TRADES SIGNAL GENERAL UPDATE

Dear esteem trades signal users, it's a great joy and happiness for us coming this far in witnessing the monthly trade successes achieved by the exclusive monthly trades signal service. I say thank God and also you too for the trust and encouragement.

May God bless you more in your respective endeavours.

The monthly trades signal service is now based on two payment options.

1. Refundable signal fee service option.

2. Non refundable signal fee service option.

REFUND POLICY

There will be a refund of subscription fee paid for any trade signal that failed( God forbids ! ).

Kindly note that the refund policy is ONLY applicable to a loss experienced after STRICTLY following the monthly trades signal trading rules NOT for a user who fails to keep STRICTLY to the COMPULSORY trading rules.

Secondly, a refund is NOT for any user with an EXCUSE of NOT TRADING the signal when trades signal(s) have been sent.

NB. Remember the monthly trades signal is unique and next to HOLYGRAIL...

Don't miss next month salary. As it is an ABSOLUTE winning machine since 2012!

Thank you and God bless you more!

DO NOT MISS OUT AS IT IS NEXT TO HOLY GRAIL; IT IS ALWAYS PROFIT SURE!

1. Pay your SPECIFIED monthly subscription fee to receive monthly trades signal.

2. Comment on NL AFTER monthly trading session.

Thank you.

Now to business...

My Grid's eRange Trading Rules

1. We trade GBPAUD currency pair.

2. We trade eRange as Grid's System with two 2 leg trades capability using Risk to Reward ratio of 1:1 and 2:2 respectively.

3. COMPARE your broker's price quote to Instaforex broker and know the pip's difference THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ! Just 1 pip laxity could make you lose a trade, while others have taken their profits... Please do this before placing YOUR trade

4. Don't over leverage but start small, apply the recommended lot's size sequence and compound your profits

NB. Lot's size trades sequence are; 1:1, 2:2, no further extension

6. Apply lot's size sequence that soothes you as a trader but you are better off with the recommended sequence above

This is simple illustration after receiving the monthly trades signal:

Let say for example we users start with a BUY STOP trade( 1st leg trade ) with 0.01 trade volume or lot size but if it fails we expected to apply 0.02 trade volume for our SELL STOP trade 2nd leg trade.

Note. know from the above illustration; it means 1st and 2nd trades are for profits making.

7. Make your comments available on my thread on Nairaland...

Disadvantages

a. The worst risk expectancy is the 3 volume for 1:1 and 2:2 ratio trades. No loss since 2012.

Advantages

1. Low start up capital is require; $3 for a try instead of non profiting demo trade capital.

2. Fast recovery of total loss if it occurs, since the trading odd is on our side.

3. Better returns on investment; high percentage of ROI

4. Stress free trading

5. Requires little of your attention

6. Profit or loss expectancy is known without emotional constraints

8. No need of indicators or news

9. It will give other source of income if you are not a full-time trader

10. It can be done on your mobile phone; android, windows phone, etc

Many more...

ONE-DOLLAR FOREX TRADE

Newly discovered ONE-dollar Forex Trade for 1500% profit in four months !

Having worked well on a trading strategy, I discovered we could all make 1500% in four months as net profit without any stress by just starting as low as one dollar per month.

Looks too good to be true? That's it... Let's wait and see!

My only regret is not knowing in time. If I have known this even from 7 months ago, I would have turn $10 to $1280 just testing it.

Nonetheless, it's never too late...

Example of Trades Illustration Using a $1 to $16 for a profit of $15.

If a trader starts with one dollar($1) account and he wins four straight monthly trades then he turns it to $16 in four months.

Balance before trading for week 1 = $1 / If he gains month
1 / Profit is $1 / Balance after trading is $2

Balance before trading for month 2 = $2 / If he gains month
2 / Profit is $2 / Balance after trading is $4

Balance before trading for month 3 = $4 / If he gains month 3 / Profit is $4 / Balance after trading is $8

Balance before trading for month 4 = $8 / If he gains month 4 / Profit is $8 / Balance after trading is $16

Hence, profit of $1 to $16 is $15 and the percentage profit is 1500%... calculate it.

What a user needs:

1. A basic knowledge to open just a trade or two per month.

2. An INTERNET enabled Android phone to receive PROMPT trade updates and to open trade as required.

3. Simple arithmetic on risk management involved.

4. Knowledge that the ODD is in our favour with PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE.

BENEFITS

1. Start as low as $1 to make 1500% profit at the end of 4 months.

Risk to Reward Statistics:

$1 to $15
$2 to $30
$3 to $45
$4 to $60
$5 to $75

More...

$10 to $150
$50 to $750
$100 to $1500. etc

2. Better risk management and high chance of winning.

3. Risk involved is known beforehand which is your one dollar.

4. Profit involved is known beforehand which is the $15.

5. Monthly trade setup without hassle of checking trades constantly.

6. It is strictly Forex trading!

Therefore, if you decided to test first which is good then you don't have anything much to lose just keep $1 to $5 for this project. I believe you could risk up $1 to $5. Nevertheless, remember you ONLY need to start with ONE dollar minimum.

ONE-DOLLAR TRADE RULES

This is a simple rule based on compound interest calculation for just straight 4 winning trades... If you think you have the PATIENCE, DISCIPLINE and DOGGEDNESS enough. Try with $1 account better with SOLACE concept.

PLEASE READ CONTEXT up to 4 times and reach me for further enquiries.

COMPARE your broker's price quote to Instaforex broker and know the pip's difference THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT ! Just 1 pip laxity could make you lose a trade, while others have taken their profits... Please do this before placing YOUR trade

That's all boss!

NB. This adds to my monthly trades signal service and turns it to 2 in 1 Combo Forex trades signal service...

Please follow the rules strictly!

Shalom!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by JoshuaKay(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2015
It pained me dat I couldn't place d trade when u post d signal. Just imagining his much I'd have gained as profit. Anyways, thank God there's always next time. Preparing myself for d next.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Another 100pips hit, Femi, u r d boss, thanks.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by akeensbussy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mr Femmy, you are doing great and I can,t with to make start making money on fired.

thank you
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Tosineb: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Great work mr femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Tosineb: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Long time sir
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Aleshyto(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls sir do u manage account for people?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Aleshyto:
Pls sir do u manage account for people?

No sir, stopped to maintain trading psychological balance.
Thanks.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by kentochi(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2015
fembizz:

No sir, stopped to maintain trading psychological balance.
Thanks.
Am still your fan.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by hisableplc(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Mr Femi weldone d Lord is ur muscle dnt be weary am following u closely and those points of entry u earlier gave me i maintained them and got profit from the first sell i missed am eyeing d buy position closely wil set a trap and watch i suspect d buy but might not go too far
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2015
GENERAL TRADING INFORMATION: This is to inform all dear trades signals users that the WEEKLY eRange and WEEKLY ONE-dollar trades signals are suspended from this week as the current weekly market's sentiment is chaotic and not fully predictable.

In order to reduce risk exposure as most USERS find it difficult to keep to 4 leg Trades Requirement needed in a chaotic market condition. only MONTHLY eRange trades signal with JUST 2 legs( that's been profitable since 2012 till date; this June inclusive for those that traded it ) and monthly ONE-dollar trade with just one leg trade signals shall be continued with from July.

Though it requires patience owing to its monthly trading status yet very profitable...

However, it's strongly important to plan for the two trade signals since there's a possibility for a monthly ONE-dollar trade signal not to occur in a month if the market's sentiment is a Trendy one.

The monthly ONE-dollar trade signal is simply the 2nd leg trade of eRange traded signal in a different account for compounding interest of its net equity.

Remember if eRange monthly 1st leg hits profit then NO trade for ONE-dollar trade that month.

NOTE: The ONLY aim of ONE-dollar trade is compounding profits with balance of a straight 4 winning trades if signals occur as explained in page zero.

THE MONTHLY TRADING PLANS:

1. Open two different accounts better still use bonus supported accounts.

2. Fund monthly eRange trades account with just 2 leg trades in ratio 1:1, 1:0 and 1 leg trade for monthly ONE-dollar trade in different trading accounts as well.

E.g 1st leg trade $1 for $1 gain and 2nd trade $1 for $1 recovery if 1st leg trade loses for eRange trades.

However, since monthly ONE-dollar trade is the 2nd leg trade of eRange, so it's traded and compounded whenever is experienced.

Remember if ONE-dollar trade is traded then it means the eRange has lost its 1st leg trade then recovers its loss without further loss. In this such occurrence then our expected profit is from ONE-dollar trade signal.

Please carefully read this context and let's roll with monthly consistent profits.

The good news is that if you have patience and give this monthly trades signals a try then you will proceed with consistent monthly profits.

This is Just an example: Please use any broker of your choice, I don't recommend brokers...

Open two insta forex accounts

Account 1. $20 claim 30% bonus and it turns to $26

Account 2. $10 claim bonus and it turns to $13...

That's means your initial investment is $30. That's all u need to make $10 profit.

Therefore u can use this illustration above as a yardstick for the monthly preparation.

Please do not request for the weekly signals as no response will be granted for now and for those with small account size should trade and compound profit made and balance as the next equity.

I sincerely appreciate you all.

See you in July.

Thank you and God bless you abundantly.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by beright: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks for adding me
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by gouken(m): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for your detailed explanations on Whatsapp, much appreaciated.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2015
gouken:
Thanks for your detailed explanations on Whatsapp, much appreaciated.

You are all welcomed.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by africanman85: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
fembizz:

You are all welcomed.
mr fembizz, am a novice to forex trading, how do i start with u ? Am ready for the donation.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2015
Just finished weeks of training with oga Fembizz, its been great, about to start making it...thanks a bunch....let the money start rolling in by God's grace.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
tinsen:
Just finished weeks of training with oga Fembizz, its been great, about to start making it...thanks a bunch....let the money start rolling in by God's grace.

Amen.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by gbday: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Great signal, Great profit. 130pips at a go. Thanks. Mr Femi. Bless you
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2015
gbday:

THIS MONTH eRANGE trade has hit its profit this JULY again with 50% ROI on its PLANNED trade margin

Confirmed profits since 2012 as said last month!

All thanks and glory to God.

See you all again next month for another Salary...

wink
gbday:

THIS MONTH eRANGE trade has hit its profit this JULY again with 50% ROI on its PLANNED trade margin

Confirmed profits since 2012 as said last month!

All thanks and glory to God.

See you all again next month for another Salary...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by mikkyray: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Whaooo, 130 pips hit!!!. Thanks Femibizz, abeg make August come quick o, can't wait for more rain of pips grin

Good job bro
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tinsen: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Profit taken... First money made online#thanks to God and thanks to the boss Oga fembiZz
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2015
fembizz:
Newly discovered ONE-dollar Forex Trade for 1500% monthly profit!
Having worked well on a trading strategy, I discovered we could all make 1500% monthly profit without stress by just starting as low as one dollar per week.
Looks too good to be true? That's it... Let's wait and see!
My only regret is not knowing in time. If I have known this even from 7 weeks ago, I would have turn $10 to $1280 just testing it.
Nonetheless, it's never too late...
What a user needs:
1. A basic knowledge to open just a trade or two per week.
2. An Android phone to receive trade updates and to open trade as required.
3. Simple arithmetic on risk management involved.
4. Knowledge that the ODD is in our favour with PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE.
BENEFITS:
1. Start as low as $1 to make 1500% profit at the end of the month.
Risk to Reward Statistics:
$1 to $15
$2 to $30
$3 to $45
$4 to $60
$5 to $75
More...
$10 to $150
$50 to $750
$100 to $1500. etc
2. Better risk management and high chance of winning.
3. Risk involved is known beforehand which is your one dollar.
4. Profit involved is known beforehand which is the $15.
5. Weekly trade setup without hassle of checking trades constantly.
6. It is strictly Forex trading!
Therefore, if you decided to test first which is good then you don't have anything much to lose just keep $1 to $5 for this project. I believe you could risk up $1 to $5. Nevertheless, remember you ONLY need to start with ONE dollar minimum.
That's all boss!
NB. This adds to my weekly trades signal service and turns it to 2 in 1 Combo Forex trades signal service...
Join us now...
Whatsapp: +2347017797678 only.

fembizz:
GENERAL TRADING INFORMATION: This is to inform all dear trades signals users that the WEEKLY eRange and WEEKLY ONE-dollar trades signals are suspended from this week as the current weekly market's sentiment is chaotic and not fully predictable.

In order to reduce risk exposure as most USERS find it difficult to keep to 4 leg Trades Requirement needed in a chaotic market condition. only MONTHLY eRange trades signal with JUST 2 legs( that's been profitable since 2012 till date; this June inclusive for those that traded it ) and monthly ONE-dollar trade with just one leg trade signals shall be continued with from July.

Though it requires patience owing to its monthly trading status yet very profitable...

However, it's strongly important to plan for the two trade signals since there's a possibility for a monthly ONE-dollar trade signal not to occur in a month if the market's sentiment is a Trendy one.

The monthly ONE-dollar trade signal is simply the 2nd leg trade of eRange traded signal in a different account for compounding interest of its net equity.

Remember if eRange monthly 1st leg hits profit then NO trade for ONE-dollar trade that month.

NOTE: The ONLY aim of ONE-dollar trade is compounding profits with balance of a straight 4 winning trades if signals occur as explained in page zero.

THE MONTHLY TRADING PLANS:

1. Open two different accounts better still use bonus supported accounts.

2. Fund monthly eRange trades account with just 2 leg trades in ratio 1:1, 1:0 and 1 leg trade for monthly ONE-dollar trade in different trading accounts as well.

E.g 1st leg trade $1 for $1 gain and 2nd trade $1 for $1 recovery if 1st leg trade loses for eRange trades.

However, since monthly ONE-dollar trade is the 2nd leg trade of eRange, so it's traded and compounded whenever is experienced.

Remember if ONE-dollar trade is traded then it means the eRange has lost its 1st leg trade then recovers its loss without further loss. In this such occurrence then our expected profit is from ONE-dollar trade signal.

Please carefully read this context and let's roll with monthly consistent profits.

The good news is that if you have patience and give this monthly trades signals a try then you will proceed with consistent monthly profits.

This is Just an example: Please use any broker of your choice, I don't recommend brokers...

Open two insta forex accounts

Account 1. $20 claim 30% bonus and it turns to $26

Account 2. $10 claim bonus and it turns to $13...

That's means your initial investment is $30. That's all u need to make $10 profit.

Therefore u can use this illustration above as a yardstick for the monthly preparation.

Please do not request for the weekly signals as no response will be granted for now and for those with small account size should trade and compound profit made and balance as the next equity.

I sincerely appreciate you all.

See you in July.

Thank you and God bless you abundantly.

These weekly principles apply to the monthly trades too, just as our June and July trades.

See you in few weeks again, till then stay blessed with your trade profit!

Thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by gouken(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
130 pips hit in the first week of July, target achieved for the month. Thanks for pipping once again Fembizz!!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bloomin: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Morning boss, just made $100, thanks to you tutorial. I will like to understand this Erange trading so, i can make monthly pips.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by justayo: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Thanks Fembiz for 130 pips .God bless
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2015
All thanks to God. I appreciate and God bless you more. wink
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by muckvic: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
thank u boss fembiz for indeed God help u to understand market direction 130 tp hits may God by bless u
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by olyx03: 5:35am On Jul 07, 2015
This platform has been so helpful so far. Thanks for setting me up.
Now, all I need is to get d signals n get the ball rolling.
Thanks femi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté / Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Building Iron Rod For Sale: 25mm, 20mm, 16mm, 12mm, 10mm Per Tonne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.