Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News (39333 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Let him go team up with the okoye boys and crash in their boys quarters
DP square
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by caprini1: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bad and False news always getting evil minded people excited......May God deliver the youth of today from polluted minds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by juman(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
tintingz:
[size=15pt]Haters want to give D'banj a good scandal[/size] grin

It might be a stunt from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ninilowo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lumyboi:

I agree with u. But guyz like this wont stay in a house of 65M Naira. grin u suppose knw na.

Lol...65m too small na, na chicken change grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by orbablessing(f): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
He one time said his mum manages his money for him so how come he became broke dat he couldn't buy a house kaiiiiiiiiiiiiii,lie from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by BabaO2: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Not necessarily on the house he's living but business offices. Even MTN, Airtel, Banks dey rent apartments, and dem dey owe. It's not a big deal

4 Likes

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by patrickbon(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
oga d banj sorry
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
If Dbanj after all his gra gra didnt buy a house for himself, then his number 6 no dey complete

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by ogene70: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
DBanj dey pay rent? embarassed
This can't be real.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Richard6:
So u people actually belv that after all his years of being into music, the albums, the shows, advertisement (Ambassador) and so on, he couldn't build a house of his own, something an average person can do in lagos? Remember, he once had a china phone manufactured on his name. Let's analyse some stories and reason before we belv. He may have faced some debts which is normal but not to be thrown out from his house like one jobless citizen if at all he hasn't built a house before now.

forget d China phone matter. dat one no mean. 10million you get ur name for phones..

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by holatin(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
disadvantages of dating expensive gurls
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
D9ty7:
Am I supposed to believe this?

I wonder o
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by guttentag(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Some Hippos go dey laugh now instead of contributing solution on how to help him but wait oH, Is D.banj not UNCLE JOE's Boy?

#IDON'TBELIEVEIT#

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
dmostcheerful:

you see i am already engaged. I pity him cha dats y i will help him with my youngy.
Why not give me youngy,I will marry without collecting kobo...I will also pay dowry undecided
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by simdam500(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
ewa na beans o eeee.... naa beans o.

EWA...... dbanj that could meet with dangote, bill d gate, even step into USA white house doesn't have a house of his......

The thunder that will fire media and their silly camera dey inside traffic

4 Likes

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by ThunderTrail(f): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
BabaO2:
Not necessarily on the house he's living but business offices. Even MTN, Airtel, Banks dey rent apartments, and dem dey owe. It's not a big deal

God bless you bro.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by livinbygrace: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
It might not be his residential home.maybe office,moreover Buhari had same problem with his landlord in Abuja ,so no big deal about landlord -tenants issue.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Divineluv14(f): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Shocked
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
I can't believe that Dbanj, is still living in rented house.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by charcoal(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dumb nigga when they are making waves they spend their money on expensive wears,wrist watches, and private jet,
Now that d life circle of his carrier is declining dey go broke,
Invest in Ur next life!
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
If this is true then make this upcoming artistes use their head instead of buying motor and renting the flyest pads build ur frigging house,even if na for ur village.that way u have something to fall back on when the fame and fortune has depleted.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
The secret is dis its being long we hear of D.banj especially in the news, so i make a deal with P.M News too spread rumour just for people to remember him dat just d trick. For thise hu dont no dats d brain behind his inability to respond
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by madjune(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
This must be a huge lie.
D'banj get his own house. Its called Koko mansion.
E dey for MTV Africa hotel.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by naijajobspost(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
nigerians can be deceived easily,this musicians and artist often lie about wealth cars and house they dont have, same in america ,artist goes to club to spend borrowed funds of 3000 dollars to 10000dollars on drinks just to deiceive their fans to believe they are rich
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by pheesayor(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
koko mobile, koko water

ckmayoca:

Various? U mean garri biz?
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by dataplus87(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dbanji
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by zionexcellence: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Fake lies from fake source
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by jdleo32(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
i wont blive it even in my grave.
He must own his own by now or stupidity in the highest climax
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
tebirim:
Hmmm
So with all the money and fame, d banj can't buy a mansion or build one? Gosh even my unborn kids won't believe.... cry

true..
was shock when i heard similar story abt emeka ike..

its all abt planning..think our celebs dnt have knowledge on this..#commonsense

celeb or not..by 30yr i should have a house of my own else......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Shola Gives His Girlfriend Engagement Ring Underwater: Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo On Tiwa Savage Sextape: Any Fan, Friend, Ex Supporting You Is Fake / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Hang Out Ahead Of Orlando Concert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.