Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,278 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:33 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! (892 Views)

Nadia Buari Playing With One Of Her Twin Girls [photo] / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy / Picture Of Nairalander Playing Russia Roulett (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! by crazyabbey(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yeah!
I traveled to dubai last week to visit Al-Mualim my rich friend, this guy is one of the richest men in dubai, he has a Tiger, a Lion and And also An Elephant in his compound.

He also has a Golden Lamborghini and a Ferrari too……………………….(let me stop here before some people will start saying it is a lie).

One of Al-Mualim’s Pet ( a tiger) delivered 2 Baby boys, so When I was coming back to Nigeria he decided to give me one of them as a gift…………………………………

Check the Pics of the Tiger Below!!!!!!!

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! by kilokeys(m): 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
foooooooooooooooooooooooooollll

just wasted my mb shey?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! by Gooci(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
ara ma san pae ni undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! by tpiah2: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
I wonder why nairalanders are so unfunny these days ( even before nko?), yet they keep disturbing us with their horrible "humour".
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! by holatin(m): 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
expensive play.
wount try that no matter ow tamed they are.
Gun na gun whether with bullet or not

*modify later*
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! by crazyabbey(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gooci:
ara ma san pae ni undecided

Back to Sender!
na tiger go bite u....
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
thunder fire that mb wey you use open this thread sad
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! by tpiah2: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
So fear is catching the op yet he was not afraid to post crap to begin with?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! by Gooci(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
crazyabbey:

Back to Sender!
na tiger go bite u....

Wen yu too de post rom nkor grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Playing With A Tiger! by Gooci(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
crazyabbey:

Back to Sender!
na tiger go bite u....

Wen yu too de post rom nkor grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z 'oral' In His Office? / Mercy Aigbe Gentry Celebrated Her Birthday In Grand Style / Things Are Happening Watch BILL Gates drink feces water!! As in poop!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.