Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

How To Get A Girlfriend Who Adores You - You Have To READ This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girlfriend Who Adores You - You Have To READ This (646 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / How To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Crazy About You - Signs He Really Adores You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girlfriend Who Adores You - You Have To READ This by donyjohn: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Have you ever really noticed just how many guys end up with girlfriends that just seem to take advantage of them? Or they wind up in relationships that are just painfully boring you can tell that they wished that they could find another girlfriend, but for some reason, they just end up putting up with it? I know I have and I am sure that you have seen this as well. Maybe you have even been in a relationship just like that. If you have, then you know that it flat out sucks to feel that way. Is there a way to make sure that you end up with a girlfriend who adores and appreciates you?

Yes, there is. Well, okay, there's no absolute guarantee. However, the way that most guys approach getting a girlfriend practically guarantees that they WILL end up with a girlfriend who does not fully appreciate them and even takes advantage of them. Knowing that, if you can do things differently, then you can put yourself on a path to attracting a girlfriend who ADORES you.

How Do You Get a Girlfriend Who Adores You?

Like I said, most men approach getting a girlfriend in a way that will make it almost certain that they do not end up in the best relationship possible. One of the most common reasons for this is that they NEVER learn how to QUALIFY a woman. What I mean by this is... they see a woman, they think she is attractive and they automatically hope that they can have a relationship with her. Or, they just decide that the next woman they get with, they will stick with.

Here's the problem with that though. When you make it apparent to a woman that you have no qualifying process, that she can do just about anything and you will put up with it, you are giving her a green light to do just that. And it's not just the wrong kind of women that will take advantage of that opportunity, most women will. On the other hand, if you show a woman that you DO have a process of qualifying them (another way to think of this is just having "standards"wink, then they will automatically treat you differently.

Qualify Her And She Will Appreciate You...

You will notice that most women do have a way of qualifying guys, even if it is not the best way, they do have a way. They don't just get with the first guy who wants to date them, they wait it out till they find the one that "qualifies." That is the same thing that you NEED to do if you want to get a girlfriend who appreciates you. And you need to STAND by that qualifying process, so that if you do attract a woman who does not measure up... you move on and find a new one.

Pay Close Attention Here-

Take 2 minutes to visit the next page and you'll discover a stunning psychological trick which will show you- How to Captivate a woman, Make Her Fall in Love with You -- and Give You The World. I strongly urge you to visit the next page- Click Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amhuXAK-j9g

How To Approach An Attractive Woman

http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend Who Adores You - You Have To READ This by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmm
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend Who Adores You - You Have To READ This by iceberylin(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
şţoŗy ƒoŗ ţђę godş  undecided
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend Who Adores You - You Have To READ This by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
All these theoretical approach never works. Tsk Tsk.
Re: How To Get A Girlfriend Who Adores You - You Have To READ This by HDT13(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
undecided hmmmn naija babes?

(1) (Reply)

6 Regrets In Marriage / Describe Your Ex Using Only Movie Title / Why Most Girls Don't Wish Their Ex Well...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.