Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,149 members, 7,949,958 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Are Your Views Nairaland Of Then And Nairaland Of Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Views Nairaland Of Then And Nairaland Of Now (383 Views)

Oh! My Nairaland Of Those Days / Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland / The Nairaland Of My Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Views Nairaland Of Then And Nairaland Of Now by XRAY21(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
What are your views: Nairaland of then and nairaland of now

most people say nairaland. Is not as interesting as it use to be, so what are your views of nairaland then and now
Re: What Are Your Views Nairaland Of Then And Nairaland Of Now by Idrismusty97(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
You registered today just to ask this question. Use your main moniker so we will take you seriously.
Re: What Are Your Views Nairaland Of Then And Nairaland Of Now by Emmyginger(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
nairaland is still nairaland to me..it depends on your purpose here

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Police Beat Motorcyclist To Death / Forget What's Written On A Vehicle And Entre It:what Does It Mean / Events That Shaped 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.