Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far (8647 Views)

Why Are There So Many Atheists In Nigeria Nowadays? / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? / Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by honourhim: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Here I don't mean atheists whose points are powerful to convince me to leave God. I ve seen reasons that atheists present in trying to back up their no-God claim and none of them is more powerful than the conviction I have about God, heaven and lake of fire.

I don't also mean atheists that I agree with. As far as I'm concerned, we are two parallel lines that cannot meet in the issue of God's existence. The only meeting point is if the person repents and accepts Jesus.
I am only talking about atheists who you can discuss with and the atmosphere will be of very minimal abuses and insults. Though they disagree with you they will make their submissions in a very decent manner.

For me I have-

Kay17
Manfrommars
Xcapists (can't say for sure if he's an atheist)
Dataman
Davien

Christians you can add yours. If I remember more I will add.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by AfricanApple(f): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
mynd44
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please look for this movie "God's not dead" Ir will change your mindset. God loves you

1 Like

Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Lordabas: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2014

Seun grin

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
Xcapist
MyMzColi

The Couples..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Jennimma:
Please look for this movie "God's not dead" Ir will change your mindset. God loves you
If there is a God, that movie does a bad job, really bad job representing him.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
honourhim:

For me I have-

Kay17
Manfromthemars
Xcapists (can't say for sure if he's an atheist)
Dataman
Davien

Christians you can add yours. If I remember more I will add.
Lol. Na my old id manfrommars u call manfromthemars. Na wa o. Anyways, thanks. smiley
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Mynd44: 2:25am On Dec 06, 2014
AfricanApple:
mynd44
when did I become an Athesist?

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by McSterling(m): 7:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Mynd44:

Hehe
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by johnydon22(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2014
what type of topic is this exactly

1 Like

Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by honourhim: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2014
johnydon22:
what type of topic is this exactly

Exactly what you are seeing. Must all the topics here be for argument and bashing one another?

1 Like

Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by honourhim: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2014
Mynd44:

I also thought you are.
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Mynd44: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2014
honourhim:

I also thought you are.
*side eyes him*
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by honourhim: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2014
Mynd44:

*side eyes him*

grin grin
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Mynd44:

grin big head.
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Mynd44: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2014
musKeeto:

grin big head.
I wee slap you ooo
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by davien(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2014
honourhim....it's best you know that atheists do not backup a "no god" claim....because "god" has never been established to be factual....so the claims of "god" are only asserted by religious people...
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by engrtee(f): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Mynd44:

so wot are u?
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Mynd44: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2014
engrtee:

so wot are u?
Does it matter?
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by AfricanApple(f): 9:33am On Dec 06, 2014
Mynd44:

but your posts on religious section shows u might be one.

if u are not an atheist, then what are u? cos u are definitely not a christian undecided

1 Like

Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by honourhim: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2014
Mynd44:

Does it matter?

bra open up na. why you dey hide. grin
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by KingTom(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2014
AfricanApple:

if u are not an atheist, then what are u? cos u are definitely not a christian undecided
He is
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by AfricanApple(f): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2014
KingTom:
He is
perhaps he is a humanist
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by AfricanApple(f): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2014
honourhim:

bra open up na. why you dey hide. grin
shocked dem dey use mynd44 pack breas.t? grin
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Mynd44: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
AfricanApple:

This is interesting
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by honourhim: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2014
davien:
honourhim....it's best you know that atheists do not backup a "no god" claim...]because "god" has never been established to be factual....so the claims of "god" are only asserted by religious people...
same goes for pixies,fairies and ctulhu....you don't give a non factual assertion a rebuttal,because they have not been demonstrated to be true...

Bro you spoke within the limit of your knowledge so thats for you and your co-travellers. We ve argued this over and over again but like i said we are two parallel lines that cannot meet on this issue except you begin to see the other side of life- the spiritual. God is very real. I am not saying God may be real, I am saying that God is very real.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Mynd44: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2014
AfricanApple:
I will gladly pack yours cheesy
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by honourhim: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2014
AfricanApple:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Mynd44: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2014
AfricanApple:
perhaps he is a humanist
undecided
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by honourhim: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Mynd44:

I will gladly pack yours cheesy

bad boy.
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Mynd44: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2014
honourhim:

bad boy.
What?
Re: The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far by Hiswordxray(m): 11:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Mynd44:

What?
Let me guess.
You are still trying to find where you belong.
You are just a rational person trying to find answers.
You believe in proves and evidences.

Question: Are you looking for truth or are you looking for fact?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death Is Not The Opposite Of Life, It Simply Is The Absence Of It. / Must She Attend The Same Church With Her Husband? / Which Came First...christianity Or Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.