Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:34 AM

Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (1738 Views)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (2) (3) (4)

Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
DATE
12th DEC 2014
TIME
6pm till dawn.
VENUE
Love World Crusade Grounds,
KM 12. Obe, Sapele Road,
Benin City

CONTACT DETAILS
ADDRESS
HEADQUARTERS:
No. 1 Christ Embassy Way,
Off Oba Erediauwa Road
Off Ekenhuan Road,
Benin City
Nigeria
You can also visit any of our church
branches for more information

Invite your Friends, invite the sick, the lost and everybody. Don't miss it

Re: Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Its happening Live now grin

Re: Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:44am On Dec 13, 2014
Wow! Waiting for updates oh...
Re: Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2014
I love my Pastor... he loves God so much.

what a blessing to our time!

Re: Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
My device went off since yesterday
The camp meeting was one of a kind, diverse miracles; blind eyes restored, deaf ears hearing, dumb speaking, cancer healed , ulcer healed and one of my invitees also got healed, he had an accident 2 years ago and couldn't use his left leg since then, he couldn't walk without support, last night he dropped his walking aid and he is walking perfectly well now.
So many people gave their hearts to Christ and young people who have been involved in crime/violence were given an opportunity to change their ways.

Pastor talked about the importance of listening to God's voice, how the matured ones are led by the spirit, and that that's the way to fulfil ones destiny as a christian.
Pastor also lead us in thanksgiving alongside several of our music ministers; Sinach, Tsharp, Joe Praise, PU etc.

Re: Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Oyinprince:
My device went off since yesterday
The camp meeting was one of a kind, diverse miracles; blind eyes restored, deaf eyes hearing, dumb speaking, cancer healed , ulcer healed and one of my invitees also got healed, he had an accident 2 years ago and couldn't use his left leg since then, he couldn't walk without support, last night he dropped his walking aid and he is walking perfectly well now.

Are you serious undecided jeeeez!
You mean deaf eyes heard? Wow give the lawd a big hand grin grin
Re: Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lobeez:

Are you serious undecided jeeeez!
You mean deaf eyes heard? Wow give the lawd a big hand grin grin
It was a typo error you dolt. The message is passed atleast. I believe in miracles, do you?
Re: Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bidam:
It was a typo error you dolt. The message is passed atleast. I believe in miracles, do you?
Thanks for ur reply jare
Re: Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
The Man of God said in the coming year there will
be special favors and there is hope for you!
Wherever you go there is favor and because of you
there will be special developments everywhere you
are.
Your education will give you foundation for
opportunity don't give up schooling.
School is not about competition with your class
mate but the knowledge that you learn and the
refining of your mind.
Don't be afraid of failure if you fail your exams, try
again!
Young people don't stay on the side line don't give
up on school for opportunities are waiting for you!

Re: Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bidam:

Re: Benin Regional Camp Meeting With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2014
Prophetic Words from Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Ph,D) at the camp meeting

"Fear not for I am with you, I am your strength. I
am the rock on which you stand, the rock on which
you are founded.
Fear not, for I am God, saith the Lord. For I have
made the heavens and the earth, and everything
that has been made.
The world is mine, and I have given it to you. I
have given you my Word and I am your strength. I
am your life.
Have no fear, for I am with you. Have no fear. Fear
not the night, nor the darkness.
For the darkness has no power over you, and the
wicked shall not overcome you.
For you are mine saith the Lord, the evil shall bow
before the good, and the wicked at the gates of the
righteous.
For I am your strength, saith the Lord. I have
enabled you and I have empowered you.
My hand is upon you, and I have exalted you with
my hand of righteousness; for thou art mine saith
the Lord.
Thus saith the Lord, I have given you an
understanding heart and my wisdom is perfected in
you.
Walk in the light of my Word. I have made you
victorious in all things, therefore walk in victory.
Walk in the consciousness of your victory. Do not
look at the shadows for I have laughed at the
enemy.
I have laughed at the adversary therefore consider
him not. Consider not your adversaries, for they
are fallen before you.
I have exalted you, saith the Lord; I will
demonstrate my glory before you and men shall
know that you are mine.
For you shall show forth my praise, saith the Lord,
and your mouth shall be filled with testimonies of
my goodness."

Top 9 Most Dumb and silly lies That Even Non Christians & professors Believe In. / Photo: Holy Land Tour With Pastor Chris / Vision Of Hybrid Rice Coming To Nigeria (plus Message To The Bride Of Christ)