Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy (1143 Views)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Would Buhari’s Candidacy Be Disqualified Based On His INEC Application? / OPINION: Why Buhari's Candidacy Will Not Sell In 2015(Modified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by makizee(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
..I wanted to write an epistle of why i believe the biggest mistake APC would be making is if they do not elect Buhari as their Presidential Candidate, but after today's driving, (i did some inter state driving things), i am just too tired, instead i would like fellow nairalanders to contribute and show to those that are still undecided why we believe GMB should be Nigeria's next President, while supporters f the Jonathan administration have some of the most ridiculous(IMO) reasons why they want GEJ till 2019, Lets engage them intellectually and show them why a Buhari Presidency is better for us all.There is a good reason why out of all opposition candidates, Buhari is the one that the PDP has spent the most energy trying to demonize, from lies of him being a religious bigot, to claims that he was responsible for 2011 post election violence, they have thrown every thing imaginable on him hoping something will stick.. Unfortunately for them, nothing seems to stick, he's the Teflon Don but in a most incorruptible way.his time is now, i never voted for him in previous elections but this time, he is assured of my vote, the biggest mistake APC would make is not fielding GMB as its Presidential Candidate...so that Mr Jonathan can finally retire to Otuoke and let real men handle the affairs of this country.

Note : Anti Buhari nairalanders are also welcome to highlight why they believe Buhari should never be Nigeria's President, but please all these tired ones(like his age, he's a boko haram sympathizer, religious bigot...blah blah blah) are stale already, give better reason without resulting to needless insults and the all too familiar demonisation of the General.(rtd)

1 Like

Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by pweshex(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by pweshex(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
10th of Dec. let's wait till then!!!!

1 Like

Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by mikolo80: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sai buhari.abeg make he win make see road for may 29(all the thieves will be in non extradition treaty countries)make all these fuel and kerosene sussidisers disappear

1 Like

Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by SeverusSnape(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Op,This is a good initiative... I have a question, A honest question.

If a particular brand of product is brought to you the first, second, and third time, and all those times, It was vehemently rejected by you; A forth time, that same product (no change) is brought to you again,only this time, in another package , what will you do?
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by aibee01(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2014
SeverusSnape:

If a particular brand of product is brought to you the first, second, and third time, and all those times, It was vehemently rejected by you; A forth time, that same product (no change) is brought to you again,only this time, in another package , what will you do?
I will definitely try d product out....,coz for different companies to b marketing dis particular product year-in,year-out...,dat meanz derez value for money in d product.,mayb based on past performance of d product....,And more ova d if d present product(s) bn used is/are nt yieldin desire results

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by SeverusSnape(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2014
aibee01:

I will definitely try d product out....,coz for different companies to b marketing dis particular product year-in,year-out...,dat meanz derez value for money in d product.,mayb based on past performance of d product....,And more ova d if d present product(s) bn used is/are nt yieldin desire results
Nice reply... But in this case, It's the same company marketing it.
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 06, 2014
SeverusSnape:

NiÇe question.
Some prodÚcts that Consumers reject may not necessÀrily be a bad prodÙct, likewise those accepted by consumers may not necessarily be gooÐ products. One thing that inflÙences buying decisiÓn is Branding. When a product is poorly branded, it stands a very high chÀnce of being rejected even though it may be the best product. This is one reason companies spend lots of money to in the branding Òf their product and organisatioñ. A brilliant organisation will do a rebranding for product(s) that is nÓt understood in the market.
So to answer your question, the company believe in the product, they believe that it is the best, but they see need to do a rebranding so as to effectivÉly communicate the product to consumers. The product Ðefinitely stand a chance of trial purchase by consumers if well communicated/rebranded

2 Likes

Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by CharliParker: 1:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Rochas we know or south East are not voting any other
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by Ayesman(m): 1:09am On Dec 06, 2014
Say Buhari!
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by Ayesman(m): 1:12am On Dec 06, 2014
barcanista:
NiÇe question.
Some prodÚcts that Consumers reject may not necessÀrily be a bad prodÙct, likewise those accepted by consumers may not necessarily be gooÐ products. One thing that inflÙences buying decisiÓn is Branding. When a product is poorly branded, it stands a very high chÀnce of being rejected even though it may be the best product. This is one reason companies spend lots of money to in the branding Òf their product and organisatioñ. A brilliant organisation will do a rebranding for product(s) that is nÓt understood in the market.
So to answer your question, the company believe in the product, they believe that it is the best, but they see need to do a rebranding so as to effectivÉly communicate the product to consumers. The product Ðefinitely stand a chance of trial purchase by consumers if well communicated/rebranded

I very much like that explanation of yours, do you know you'll be a good marketer at selling a product?
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by tit(f): 1:31am On Dec 06, 2014
I voted for Buhari before.
That was when I was ignorant.
I cannot repeat that mistake now, lai lai!
The man is a hypocrite!
He lies too much.

Do you recall how he lied to President Shagari that he was not planning coup?
He looked President Shagari in the eye and swore with Allahu that he was not planning coup!

Gaskiya! The man is a devilish liar!
After now, he went around shouting war against indiscipline:
flogging people with koboko and locking up innocent hard working citizens.
He locked up Fela who went to perform in London and earned hard currency
And then allowed his in-law to pass with 53 suitcases of hard currency!
Yes, his inlaw, the papa of that woman he is showing the picture on the internet!
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by Curlieweed: 1:43am On Dec 06, 2014
tit:
The man is a hypocrite!
He lies too much.

He looked President Shagari in the eye and swore with Allahu that he was not planning coup!

Yes, his inlaw, the papa of that woman he is showing the picture on the internet!

A crime like voting Buhari, even in error is very difficult to forgive. Haba!
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by donphilopus: 1:58am On Dec 06, 2014
We're aware that the PDP has sent out their Supporters to canvass for Atiku so as for him to emerge our great Party's Presidential Aspirant. Why?! Because they feel he's too weak to contest against Jonathan. Before Electorates cast their votes, they would first ask themselves "Who's an achiever and who's the failure between these 2?" They would say Jonathan is an achiever compared to Atiku and give their votes to Jonathan.

I know so many Buhari Aficionados in reality, on Nairaland and on Facebook who would rather sit at the comfort of their home on that day of Election than to go to the Polls and vote Atiku, even if Buhari officially/formally begs them [his fans] to do so. To me, GEJ is bad, but Atiku is worse.

It seems Nda-Isaiah is ready for a Consensus Candidate. If other Aspirants like Atiku, Okorocha and Kwankwaso agree to step down. Buhari would emerge. Nda-Isaiah has said if all the Aspirants agree, he has no problem with that. The only problem would be Atiku. But if he still insists on going to the field for primaries, he should be ready of humiliation once again. Verbum sat sapienti (a word is enough for the wise).

Buhari should first emerge as the Candidate before serious campaigns commence.

2 Likes

Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by EasternLeopard: 4:09am On Dec 06, 2014
tit:
The man is a hypocrite!
He lies too much.

Girl you just murdered some fanatics.

Finally its a shame that some particular part of Nigeria could be canvassing for a man who worked against the development of their region

It shows most of them are shallow minded with short memories.
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by EasternLeopard: 4:17am On Dec 06, 2014
OP

Buhari's economic ideal is rooted in Fulani economic ideal which is plunder and share.

Do you know that subsidy was introduced by a Northern petroleum minister.? Why, to share the booty of war amongst his people.

Do you know that Buhari built a refinery in Kaduna which has no oil. While the SE region which is an oil producing region never had one to this day.? Why

Buhari put Alex(VP) in kirikiri while Shagari was placed under house arrest.

The fact is

Buhari will never win and if you guys from SW protest and do anything funny, your region will be .................
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by ichidodo: 4:51am On Dec 06, 2014
A product that has taken human lives to come into being and is still taking human lives to perpetuate itself into prominence not to mention those it will take if a disreputable company tries to force it down our throats for the umpteenth time will never rule Nigeria..
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by dat9jaguy(m): 6:01am On Dec 06, 2014
donphilopus:
We're aware that the PDP has sent out their Supporters to canvass for Atiku so as for him to emerge our great Party's Presidential Aspirant. Why?! Because they feel he's too weak to contest against Jonathan. Before Electorates cast their votes, they would first ask themselves "Who's an achiever and who's the failure between these 2?" They would say Jonathan is an achiever compared to Atiku and give their votes to Jonathan.

I know so many Buhari Aficionados in reality, on Nairaland and on Facebook who would rather sit at the comfort of their home on that day of Election than to go to the Polls and vote Atiku, even if Buhari officially/formally begs them [his fans] to do so. To me, GEJ is bad, but Atiku is worse.

It seems Nda-Isaiah is ready for a Consensus Candidate. If other Aspirants like Atiku, Okorocha and Kwankwaso agree to step down. Buhari would emerge. Nda-Isaiah has said if all the Aspirants agree, he has no problem with that. The only problem would be Atiku. But if he still insists on going to the field for primaries, he should be ready of humiliation once again. Verbum sat sapienti (a word is enough for the wise).

Buhari should first emerge as the Candidate before serious campaigns commence.

Bros are you a prophet.Your post here is my exact thinking.With Atiku as the APC candidate,my PVC would just be for identification purposes only.
GEJ is a no no for me.
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by dat9jaguy(m): 6:07am On Dec 06, 2014
EasternLeopard:
OP

Buhari's economic ideal is rooted in Fulani economic ideal which is plunder and share.

Do you know that subsidy was introduced by a Northern petroleum minister.? Why, to share the booty of war amongst his people.

Do you know that Buhari built a refinery in Kaduna which has no oil. While the SE region which is an oil producing region never had one to this day.? Why

Buhari put Alex(VP) in kirikiri while Shagari was placed under house arrest.

The fact is

Buhari will never win and if you guys from SW protest and do anything funny, your region will be .................

If i call you a dumb person that would be very uncivilized of me,so i will not call you a dumb person but that does not change the fact
that you are one.
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by SeverusSnape(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2014
barcanista:
NiÇe question.
I'm impressed with you reply, Thanks.
You hit the point; Branding
That is the problem APC is facing, They have to rebrand their product by presenting Nigerians with a better candidate, They have to learn from previous experiences, I'm not happy with this government, many people aren't and the only alternative could be APC; that's if they present us with a good candidate (not Buhari and Atiku ), but if the reverse is the case, I'm afraid the problems are theirs.
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by donphilopus: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2014
dat9jaguy:

Bros are you a prophet.Your post here is my exact thinking.With Atiku as the APC candidate,my PVC would just be for identification purposes only.
GEJ is a no no for me.

I know so many people who wouldn't go out and vote if APC gives Atiku the ticket [God forbid]!
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by makizee(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Atiku is a No No for me, too many baggage. Buhari is not perfect, No one is...but buhari is one man you can be sure will not condone corruption, Mr Jonathan believes corruption is not our biggest problem, buhari believes corruption is the root of all the evils bedeviling this country, you see the distinction therein, he May not be an expert on economic matters, that why the APC would support him with brilliant minds that can turn the nation around, and this would be easier to achieve if the head of government is a man that would fight corruption and reduce government waste,prioritise government spending on projects and programmes that would benefit the generality of Nigerians, not 1 billion naira food per year, or having 10 jets in the presidential fleet or the latest joke of budgeting over 9 billion naira to buy stoves...Chaiii, what a government we have in Abuja

Sai Buhari, i join in saying!!!
Re: For The Supporters Of Buhari Candidacy by makizee(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2015
As I go about today’s business, I do so angrily...I had to wake up earlier than usual this morning, not just so I can beat the usual everlasting traffic but so I can get to the service station early enough to go queue for Fuel, where else does this happen if not Nigeria. It is often said that a nation deserves the kind of leaders it gets, Nigeria has been unfortunate to be blessed (or cursed) with the worst kind anywhere in the World but the beauty of democracy is that the people get to choose their leaders. 2015 gives us a another opportunity to effect Change, try something different because obviously the last 16 years has not worked for us as expected, if for any reason in the unlikely event that the PDP and especially Mr Jonathan is returned as President, then I would conclude that the majority of us are just plain stupid.
How can anyone in their right sense want the PDP continue to lead us astray in this country, how can a sixth largest producer of crude continue to depend on imports for its domestic needs allowing capital flight and putting the naira under pressure, thus the naira would always be tied to the value of crude and other related indices, not one refinery has been built and even the ones we have are not functional, yet billions of dollars has been allocated for their periodic ritual called turn-around maintenance, billions of dollars has been spent on improving electricity but yet the situation is actually getting worse by the day, Securing lives and property which is a primary function of the government has been left to rot so much so everywhere in Nigeria is constantly under some form of security threat, the North East being the worst hit. Millions of able and qualified young people do not have jobs and fall victim to scammers that would fleece them of money they do not have, even the government scammed them too killing about 20 of them in the process. Again I ask. How can anyone in their right sense want this administration to continue for another four years, is it that they hate Nigeria so much they would rather see it fail.
A lot of stupid folks (let’s just admit it, there are a lot of really dumb people in this country) would point to some regular function of government as achievements as if persons in power are doing some kind of favour to Nigerians, They begged to be elected not to move around in one annoying convoy but to hit the ground running and work to fix the rot in the system, or is it Mr Okechukwu that should fix the road to his village, or Dangote should lay rail tracks from Lagos to Kano, and also provide jobs and electricity and hospitals to everybody . these are not even the kind of achievements any responsible government should be showcasing in 2015 but again this is Nigeria where mediocrity is applauded, I even take it as an insult to intelligent people when I see a government official cutting some ribbon just because a new road has been constructed or a hospital has been built, in saner climes, events like this go unnoticed because that is what is expected. What we should be discussing is how to make life more comfortable for the people and not promises upon promises of basic amenities where even less endowed nations have taken for granted years ago. Places like Dubai in about 10 years transformed from a little more than a desert outpost to a world class city, The PDP led Federal Government has spent sixteen years in power and trillions in naira with very little to show for it and sadly There are still citizens that would want them to have another four years. Yes they make silly excuses that the rot didn’t start with the present occupier and that it would certainly take a while before things can be fixed. Agreed but what has he done to change the tides, he has shown that he is same of the same as he has not done differently from his predecessors should we then continue with his obvious lack of competence because things have been bad before he got there, if this is not the height of absolute stupidity, then I don’t know what is.
For the sake of National sanity, I would ask that we try something different, a new party, a different ideology where the corrupt and the stealers of our commonwealth will know no peace headed by a President who would spend valuable time trying to convince us that stealing is not corruption but by one who has a known reputation for abhorring corruption, I have not for once thought the APC would magically transform the country in their first few years because that would make me equally stupid, but as governance is in continuum , I have no doubt that it is a good place to start and if they also fail to live beyond expectations, we can use the power we have to also vote them out, right now. The PDP has failed, we (Dumbos and Elites alike) would all be done for if they manage to retain leadership after May 29.

(1) (Reply)

If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? / Buhari Lied About His Schools & Certificate(s) / The Straw That Broke The Jonathan's Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.