Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 (980 Views)

PDP Lagos Guber Candidate Jimi Agbaje Makes Serious Allegations Against LASAA / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by PreacherMAN1: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2014
I found this write up interesting and felt i should share it with my fellow brothers and sisters.

[b][/b]
[b]It is general knowledge that the most recent former minister of state for defence is interested in Lagos state gubernatorial election. However he has received a barrage of attacks from the opposition and within his own party, the PDP.
APC’s Fear
As the main opposition party in Nigeria and the ruling party in Lagos since the inception of democracy. One will expect a form of leisurely complacency creeping in. However, the opposite has been the case. They have worked tediously to downplay the candidacy of the former senator and play up his competitor within the PDP, Mr Jimi Agbaje. Why is this so? Can your enemy wish you to beat him in a competition? Certainly not! This makes one suspicious of Mr Agbaje’s last minute defection and his inner intentions for the Lagos state PDP.
Within PDP
Mr Ogunlewe and Chief Bode George, elders within PDP have started an open frontal campaign against the said man. You must be asking, “Why? After all, they are from the same party?” The issue of god-fatherism must be revisited.
The fear of a man who is loyal to the delegates and electorates rather than a god-father strikes fear to many hearts. Chief Bode George is scared of a man who can stand on his own and makes his own decisions, hence Agbaje was secretly taken to President Jonathan for approval with the intent that all other aspirants will back down. However, that has back fired as the president refused to anoint Agbaje that joined the party barely four months ago.
With the fear of losing the invincibility clout in the eyes of his god-son, Chief Bode George launched series of attacks on Sen Obanikoro. As an elder state’s man, why does Chief George show preference for a particular candidate who just came to the party rather than long standing members who funded the party in its times of need?
What is the common factor?
What they both have in common is fear! Fear of a man who has the “balls” to challenge Mr Tinubu and the APC. The fear of a man who has the “liver” to refuse god-fatherism and whatever it stands for, by some old men who have little or no relevance politically.
I have never voted before and I am sure a sizable number haven’t but I am determined to be part of the POSITIVE change in Lagos state this time around. I am ready to use my vote as a weapon to remove the Lagos “slave master” and end god-fatherism once and for all in my state. The only determined candidate that can assist me to achieve this objective this is Senator Musiliu Olatunde Ishola Obanikoro. He has my vote if he wins the primaries. Once he is confirmed as the Lagos State PDP gubernatorial candidate, I shall work hard to generate between 500,000 to 1,000,000 votes from virgin voters like me for him and his party PDP.[/b]

Jide writes from Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by aljharem(m): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2014
Jide is absolutely right !

[size=18pt]The fear of a man who is loyal to the delegates and electorates[/size] rather than a god-father strikes fear to many hearts. Chief Bode George is scared of a man who can stand on his own and makes his own decisions, hence Agbaje was secretly taken to President Jonathan for approval with the intent that all other aspirants will back down.

We say no to Godfatherism

Both PDP and APC godfathers can go and die

Koro is my man

Kosi koro kosi ibo

3 Likes

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by aljharem(m): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2014
OP format your article properly
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by walewale43: 12:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Preacherman1, nice writeup. Well following the political landscape in Lagos, only a rugged man can face Tinubu. My question is, is Agbaje rugged enough to face APC Lagos?
Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by ola6: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2014
OBANIKORO TO END JAGABAN'S ERA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by isrecole: 1:31am On Dec 06, 2014
Jide spoke my mind and the minds of millions of Lagosians. The fact is that Bode George being used by Ogunlewe,both are afraid of OBANIKORO, a man who have a mind of his own and who can stand alone. But Lagosians are tired of SLAVEMASTERS and we shall resist them by voting overwhelmingly for Obanikoro once he pick the PDP Gubernatorial ticket. Barrister Kole Oyedele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by ola6: 1:41am On Dec 06, 2014
isrecole:
Jide spoke my mind and the minds of millions of Lagosians. The fact is that Bode George being used by Ogunlewe,both are afraid of OBANIKORO, a man who have a mind of his own and who can stand alone. But Lagosians are tired of SLAVEMASTERS and we shall resist them by voting overwhelmingly for Obanikoro once he pick the PDP Gubernatorial ticket. Barrister Kole Oyedele

As for me, I am tried of two things:

1) God-fatherism
2) Tinubu's over-bearing influence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by adadadon(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2014
Let PDP bring Koro jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by Firefire(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2014
aljharem:
Jide is absolutely right !

We say no to Godfatherism

Both PDP and APC godfathers can go and die

Koro is my man

Kosi koro kosi ibo

[size=14pt]
godfathers should simple follow the path of honor.
[/size]

Period!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by aljharem(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Firefire:

[size=14pt]
godfathers should simple follow the path of honor.
[/size]
Period!

Hahahaha my brother e funny gan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by aljharem(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2014
isrecole:
Jide spoke my mind and the minds of millions of Lagosians. The fact is that Bode George being used by Ogunlewe,both are afraid of OBANIKORO, a man who have a mind of his own and who can stand alone. [size=18pt]But Lagosians are tired of SLAVEMASTERS and we shall resist them by voting overwhelmingly for Obanikoro once he pick the PDP Gubernatorial ticket.[/size] Barrister Kole Oyedele

That is the reality !!!!!

We want Koro

2 Likes

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by ola6: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2014
Who is afraid of Sen Musiliu Obanikoro?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Vs Pdp Lagos 2015 by ola6: 6:00am On Dec 08, 2014
[size=17pt]WHO IS AFRAID OF SENATOR MUSILIU OBANIKORO?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

2015 General Election: Who Should Be Buhari's Running Mate? / Does Wht Buhari Said In This Quote On Sharia Law Depict Him As A Fundamentalist? / The Best Presidential Election Campaign Display Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.