Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,575 members, 7,905,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

A Must Read For Every Nigerian Youths By Omar Bangura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read For Every Nigerian Youths By Omar Bangura (947 Views)

Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa / Omar Bangura From Sierra Leone Advising All Nigerians...pls Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Every Nigerian Youths By Omar Bangura by Oti4truth: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2014
A MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!! OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;
"I don't think you guys know
what you are playing with.
You can call each other names
and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate
here as I read through your
posts here and a real civil war
start in your country you will
regret what you are doing
now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to
divide you between religious
lines and you are helping them
do that rather than standing
up and say we are all Nigerians
never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand
that will save your blessed
nation. The foreign powers
pushing the government to
take certain decisions will
abandon you when you start killing each other and reject
you from running to their
countries so be careful. Our 11
years war in Sierra Leone was
not even based on religious or
tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The
worst conflicts are those based
on tribal and religious differences. See Central
Africa Republic, Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what
this will lead to. You will be
the losers, all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Ibo, Yoruba
or Hausa stand as one and save
your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that
has the potential to lead
Africa. PLEASE HELP SAVE
NIGERIA.
Re: A Must Read For Every Nigerian Youths By Omar Bangura by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: A Must Read For Every Nigerian Youths By Omar Bangura by jamace(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2014
Thanks for your concern. It is indeed my wish that Nigeria remain one. But present events in Nigeria keep pushing the wish out of the way. History may happen to Nigeria just like it has done to most nations of the world. Whatever happens to Nigeria will not be new . Nations do evolve too. For now, I keep my fingers crossed.
Re: A Must Read For Every Nigerian Youths By Omar Bangura by coolzeal(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2014
I don't think we have learnt enough from the chaos we encountered during Biafra war,
Perhaps Rwanda should ring a bell.
Re: A Must Read For Every Nigerian Youths By Omar Bangura by tinkinjow: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Nigeria must split first for some people to truly understand where they should be in relation to others.
When they finally realised that they'll go begging for a reunification.
Nigeria must split without bloodletting and may those seeking to kill to keep Nigeria one perish in such attempt.
Re: A Must Read For Every Nigerian Youths By Omar Bangura by Gozzzy(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2014
tinkinjow:
Nigeria must split first for some people to truly understand where they should be in relation to others.
When they finally realised that they'll go begging for a reunification.
Nigeria must split without bloodletting and may those seeking to kill to keep Nigeria one perish in such attempt.
Must you always exhibit your stuupidity at every given opportunity? Smh for ur mother, who thinks she has a child!
Re: A Must Read For Every Nigerian Youths By Omar Bangura by Oti4truth: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Gozzzy:

Must you always exhibit your stuupidity at every given opportunity? Smh for ur mother, who thinks she has a child!
Please, let us learn how to tolerate one another! You ought to have known this that Two wrongs never make a right. But, I pray to Almighty God to put an end to the ongoing cold war in this part of the country and also never let us encounter another Civil War again in this our blessed country. Amen. All youths should do away with any form of sentimental and always call a spade a. spade.
Re: A Must Read For Every Nigerian Youths By Omar Bangura by Oti4truth: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2014
Fashola Said this and I quote " 2015: “Don’t let politicians
deceive you; forget about religion
and tribe” – Fashola warns
Ahead of the 2015 general elections,
Lagos State Governor Babatunde
Fashola, has advised Nigerians against voting
based on religious or ethnic sentiments. The
governor enjoined electorates to vote based on
merit. Fashola said this while addressing a large
gathering at the monthly draw of the Lagos Home
Ownership Mortgage Scheme on Wednesday. The
governor advised […]2015: “Don’t let politicians
deceive you; forget about religion and tribe” –
Fashola warns...
"

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Think Igbos Won Nearly Majority Of PDP\AGPA Seat In Lagos, north APC / The Only Thing I Hold Against General Buhari / Governors Behind My 3rd Term Bid – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.