Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Are You A Real Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Real Christian? (405 Views)

If You Can Defend This Then You are a real Christian!!!(photo) / How To Identify A Real Christian Lady / I Like To Have A Real Christian For A Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Real Christian? by Elinob(m): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2014
Many people consider themselves to be christians why not? We enjoy a rice christians heritage. But supposed you conducted an informal opinion poll near where you are living and asked ten people to explain what it to make someone a real christian. Most likely, would get ten different answer!

1. Most people are as confused about this crucial issues.
2. God want each of us to know where we stand in his eye.
3.Asked yourself "am I a real christian", you can know for sure.

Pls add urs.................................
Re: Are You A Real Christian? by holatin(m): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Am not a real Christian but an OrigiNAL Christian
Re: Are You A Real Christian? by Elinob(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2014
What make u to feel that u are original christian
Re: Are You A Real Christian? by Elinob(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Am a christian but I dnt were to belong

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sundays? / When Was The Last Time You Were This Happy In Church? / Why Do Some Church Stay Long During Sunday Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.